Open Reindeer needed (Open to all normal preg allowed)
He nods "wish i could say the same for my congenital condition" he says with a chuckle and then follows it up with a sigh. He noticed a note pinned to his door as it usually was every few weeks basically telling him he should go kill himself and ghat the drop in their population was his fault he ignored it tearing it off his door and helps the gravid feer brush off snow as they enter his home.
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Ya think with the legends of Rudolph, that they would accept others who are different." Luke said.

Arriving inside the house, he brushed the snow off of himself as well and sighed. Taking a seat on the ground it was a relief to his legs.
He nodded making sure the other was comforta le and added some fresh logs to the fire. His home was mostly open planned, with a huge fireplace in the middle designed to radiate heat throughout. Above was the bedroom which had a smaller fireplace built in.

It was made with large pillows on the floor instead of sofas making it better for the deer to get comfortable.

"I agree... and while we may be past the days of 'reindeer games' i guess even my great ancestors reputation wont save me from this bull" he sighs and shrugs going and filling his kettle with water and places it on the fire to boil "tea? Its a delicious herbal blend"
"Hopefully that can change." Luke said. "Sure I'd love a cup."

Laying down, his stomach pushed out a little bit but not y much, it was really just due to his position that made it push out. His ears twitched as he glanced around the place, it was nice a little better than his own home. Reindeer games.....he was curious as to how those worked back then but things were different now. There were new methods to do things now.
Adam smiled and got out two mugs and set them close by before he took off his saddlebags carefully as to not damage anything. He crabbed some carrot and celery sticks, cut up for snacking on, and set them on the saucers with the mugs waiting for the kettle to boil.

"So... your oooking huge . Are we the only two? And just how many did you get through before you had to stop?" He was asking more how many males hed had encounters with more than how many calves he was going to have.
"Everyone else seems normal so I guess so, there's a few females who are still expecting." Luke answered. "Well, I went to ten others last night. By then I was too tired and when I woke up, I had this big ol belly."

Accepting the mug, he allowed the heat to soak into his hands. It felt rather nice. There were no kicks in the mass yet, signaling that the foals weren't develope enough. Though there was a quite a lot in there.
He nods settling down with his own mug to watch the snow starting to fall outside. He had large windows, an intentional idea as he loved watching the snow fall. "Heh i hear ya there, i woke up like this too, im hopeing its just the one but wont be too upset if there is more"
"You might have twins it looks like." Luke said. "i on the other hand well....pretty big."

As if on cue, he felt a strange feeling in his lower stomach. Only for it to balloon outward, making the deer rise off his hooves by time it stopped.

"Whoa...." Luke muttered as he looked.
Adam chuckled seeing him swell "well i guess your stuck here for a little while atleat" he says watching then looks out the window "due to your belly and that blizzard brewing "
"Hopefully I can still walk around the house." Luke said as he set the cup down and attempted to get up.

It was rather hard, though he managed it. Only for his belly to swell again, causing the mass to be inches from the groun and the sides bulging out a good deal

"At this rate I should be due soon." Luke said.
Adam nods "cmon then, lets get uou to the lower bedroom then, itd be more comfortable than doing it in here" he stood slowly his own mass swelling too although not as much, his young taking a bit longer for some reason. He guided Luke carefully down the hall to the spare bedroom and let him in. There wasnt a bed persay more another giant pillow, it being a standard bedding for the centaur reindeer.
"Thanks" Luke said, accepting the offer.

Heading downstairs was a bit of trouble with his stomach, he almost got stuck a few times. THough once down there, he gave a sigh of releif as he laid down on the pillow; laying on his side.

"Oh that's much better..." luke added.
Adam smiled and patted the swollen mass "ill go get some towels and hot water ready" he says before trotting off.
When Adame returned, he'd see Luke twice the size he was when they left and that their human toreso area was a bit swollen. Luke on the other hoof, had fallen asleep it seemed. A few weak kicks appeared on the large mass that was his lower stomach.
Adam smiled and set the things down. he wandered over and gently rubbed at the swollen mass, his own having grown a bit aswell "There there settle down in there" he says softly "Youll be out soon just calm down and let daddy rest"
(Bump? XP)
(I was trying to think of a good reply.)

FOr a few hours, Luke stayed asleep. HIs large lower stomach was mostly still though once in a while, there were signs of the young shifting in the mass.
Adam set about setting up one of his other tooms as a baby room. It was a room that he built on and never used except for storage. Now it had freshly painted walls and some decorative curtains set up.

The next step was to make some bedding for his calf and he was questioning wether to use the carpenting supplies to make a crib/cot, or make a large pillow which most, if not all of the centaur used as bedding. While he pondered he carved some toys and tools for around the house while watching the blizzard out of the guest room window. He hated to admit it, but it was comforting to have Luke there with him, even if he was dead to the world around him.

(Sorry, im just liking this one is all)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,100 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,513 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,346 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,615 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,502 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15