Open Reindeer needed (Open to all normal preg allowed)
Adam nods and smiles looking up at him "must say... for my first time... you didn't dissapoint"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"First as well." Luke admitted with a small blush.
He smiles his stubby tail wagging "nice to know... i do wonder what the witch had planned though"
"Same here" Luke said. "Well I've got to go and carry out her orders. She said...every buck so..."
He chuckles and nods "have fun with that, there are alot of us as you know"
"yeah....I've got to try." Luke said.

A couple of weeks later, Luke was really tired. He had managed it though his lower stomach was bulging outward by a good deal. The mass swayed slightly though he could still walk decently.
Adam was in just as bad a boat as Luke was although not as big. He was wandering theough town for the first time in months looking for trade when he encountered the swollen stag "hey there... looks like she was being sneaky as usual"
"Sneaky?" Luke asked as his ears twitched. "You too huh?"
He nods and pats his belly "yeah, thats why im in town today... im here to get some supplies.. but noone wants to do trade with me..."
"What? Why won't they?" Luke asked.

This wasn't right, there was no reason for Adam to be denied trade. In Luke's mind that is.
"Because im bad luck" he says with a shrug "its why i tend to stay out of town, aparently being an albino is bad luck"
"Bah....nonsense!!" Luke replied; he hadn't a clue how to say the normal word used here. You're not bad luck. Whatcha need?"
"I was hoping to get some baby supplies before my calf turns up... bottles and formula... a cot and blankets, that sort of stuff... but i cant even trade these gems in for currency at the pawn shop" he opens one of his pouches and pulls out a handful of precious gemstones
"Here, let me." Luke said as he held his hand out for the bag of gems to take to have traded in for the supplies Adam needed.
He handed them over aswell as a lit of what he needed. He waited patiently for him to return even when others took notice of him, some in a threatening way although he tried to avoid these gazes.
The person took the amount of gems needed and gave Luke the supplies he needed. With that done, he went over to Adam. Though the reindeer noticed the glaring that Adam was getting.

"Hey!!! Knock it off!" Luke shouted at some of em, surprising a few but they carried on in their buisness. "here ya go."
"Thanks hun" he said with a smile seeing he had gotten him tome top quality supplies and tools "ill be able to make a good crob for the calf with this stuff" he smiled and started packing it into and onto his saddle bags "you want to come over? I could use the company" he smiled to him, he had been getting more and more linely since their little trist and he truthfully just wanted someone to be with even if they silently watched as he carved the new bed.
"Sure, I could use a rest this stomach is heavy." Luke said with a smile. "HEre's the rest of your gems as well."

Luke would trott besides Adam, his bigger stomach swaying a small bit. The poor fool was unaware of his pregnancy and that he would end up with a large brood.
Adam was just as blissfully unaware of just how big his own would get. At the same time it didnt bother him too much. He had always wanted to be a father but sadly his albinism meant that the others avoided him like he was contagious.

"So how are the others treating you?" He asks "now that your... you know cursed and all"
"Cursed?" Luke asked. "Curse implies something bad, helping to save our race isn't a curse. I do get a few odd looks but nothing bad."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,414 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,227 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,109 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,530 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,355 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,620 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,056 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,580 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,512 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15