Closed One Night (closed with KrocodileKrew)
Kieran didn't know why he had stayed at the bar. All he knew is that he had had a rough summer day, and after arguing with his parents a few hours before hand had decided he needed something to loosen him up a bit. He didn't mean to have more drinks than he could handle—he was a bit of a lightweight—and he definitely didn't mean to start chatting with one of the guys he butted heads with often.

At first it was just casual talking, since both of them were a bit buzzed at the time, but soon it grew to more flirting as they both drank more. They moved closer, hands wandered, and Kieran didn't even think of the consequences that could come from saying yes when the other man, Tobias, asked if he wanted to head back to his place.

The next morning was quite the awkward experience for the two hungover men, who both agreed that no one needed to ever know it happened. Luckily for Kieran, his place was in the same apartment complex.

Even though they didn't expect to ever speak of that again, Kieran soon found himself knocking on Tobias's door, a worried and anxious expression on his face. He didn't know how it happened. Well, he knew how it happened, but it was so unlikely for it to have happened after one time. But here he was, standing at the door with the official pregnancy information he had gotten after a visit to the doctor. He hadn't had sex with anyone else but Tobias in the longest time, so it had to be because of him.

((I'm just saying that, for story purposes, there's a very unlikely chance that men can get pregnant, but it's still possible, okay?))
((Okay. I'm cool with it.))

Tobias wandered towards the door, wondering what, or who, could want him around at this time of day. It was a bad time to call on him - on a day off from work, no less - and that was why when he opened the door, it had better be someone with a message to say that his next-of-kin had had an accident or something to that effect because if not, he was going to throw a blue fit.

He opened the door and saw Kieran in front of him. He was already in a bad mood and being called to the door by a man who was not on his list of favourite people, to say the least, was giving him an even bigger headache. "What the Hell do you want?" he growled.
Kieran's eye twitched a bit at the tone Tobias used to address him, even though he expected it. In return, the man gave him a forced smile and replied, "Yeah yeah, great to see you to."

His plan was simple: tell Tobias the predicament, read his reaction, and go from there. It had seemed easy to just be able to to be blunt and say it, but now that he was standing in front of the other it was much more difficult. He hesitated, staring st the other man, and took a deep breath. He could turn around and leave. He had to tell him.

"Listen, I want to be talking to you just as much as you want to be talking to me right now," Kieran started, just able to keep a level voice and look Tobias in the eye. "But, uh, something came up that has to do with you. A lot. Reading this would be much more effective than me telling you." And with that, he thrusted the document in front of him so he could take it.
Grudgingly, Tobias began to read. "Well, this is my day off and you caught me at a bad time, on top of being you," he grumbled, glancing up at Kieran, "So if this is about anything short of your right arm falling off..."

As he read on, however, he trailed off without finishing his sentence. His eyes began to to widen for a moment before he looked up at Kieran with an angry expression. "So you're pregnant, against all odds," he said. "What's that got to do with me?"
Kieran's eyes narrowed at the continuous angry tone Tobias responded with, glaring at the man. He started to reply with his own angry tone to math, but stopped himself. "This has as much to do with you as it does me. You know I would never have actually agreed to doing anything with you if I was in the right frame of mind, so don't say I knew the chances and I wanted to do it anyway."

He began to raise his voice again towards the end, but took a deep breath when he finished, quickly glancing around to see if anyone had heard them. Luckily, no one was around.
"What I'm saying here is that, despite how much we don't get along—if this conversation didn't prove that enough—I can't… I can't do this alone, and you're the obvious person to go to," He explained, his voice much more calm, and after a moment shook his head a bit as he took back the paper. It was probably pointless to ask for help—even making himself come to Tobias's door was hard enough—so he may as well leave to avoid the impending fight. "But yeah, you're not having a good day. My bad. I probably shouldn't have even told you, since it wouldn't make any difference, but I guess it's good for you to know that you'll be a father in the future, if you even care about that. Sorry for disturbing you."

And with that, he made to leave, planning on heading down to hall to get to the elevator so he could go to his own apartment. Talk about having a bad day.
Tobias watched him go with a forlorn expression on his face. What could he possibly say to that? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. He would content himself with going back inside and trying to enjoy the rest of his day off.

And yet, even as he tried to relax and unwind, he found his thoughts drifting back to what Kieran said about him being a father in the future. He was guilting him, challenging him to be the deadbeat who walked out on his family. Damn him and his pregnancy. Damn him and his guilt-tripping. Tobias took a sleeping pill and went back to bed, deciding he could wait until he was properly relaxed to carry on this line of thought.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,157 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  Consequence from one night (w/ BubbleBelly321) bhdire8 311 34,755 09-10-2019, 10:09 AM
Last Post: BubbleBelly321
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,255 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg