Winter's War (Closed with KrocodileKrew)
Zodbar blinked for a few moments before asking his servant to repeat what had been said. "He says he'll do whatever you want," the servant repeated.

Zodbar laughed. He had finished telling his father about the attempt to rescue his newest mate by the resistance, and was now on his way back to the bedroom. He opened the door and found Davis inside eating. "I got your message, human." The Almürian shook his head. "And if you think you tricked me into complacency, you are wrong. I know you are not willing to do whatever I want and that you are planning to escape. I may indeed be an 'arrogant sleaze', but I am no fool. Whatever you may think of me, do not forget that."

He approached the bed and sat next to Davis. "You, on the other hand, seem to presume that I don't know much about humans. Quite the contrary, I know a lot about your kind. I know that humanity waged war on itself long before we arrived, and how you poisoned and damaged this planet you live on through pollution and consumption. Look at what we have brought you - the nations we have conquered know as much peace as they can get in this life, and we have replaced your so-called 'fossil fuels' with entirely renewable, non-lethal sources of energy. Deny that we have improved your people as you wish, but you cannot deny that your kind had problems before we arrived that they do not have now.

"Furthermore, I am not the sort to take without giving. Under my care you will know luxury and good treatment the likes of which those like my sister would deny you. You will be well taken care of and kept as healthy as I can keep you. You will not know pain, violence or cruelty, however much you may long for them to give you a reason to hate me. In this way, I will be the benign conquistador that humanity didn't know it wanted."

Zodbar wrapped his arm around Davis' abdomen. "All of my consorts have not only been willing to bear my child. They have wanted it. And it is through my kindness and superior logic that they have wanted it. I promise you, it is not unpleasant to carry Almürian young. I have several children whom you can meet if it you want, raised by their mothers and father with love. So, human, what do you think of me now?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Winter's War (Closed with KrocodileKrew) - by KrocodileKrew - 03-31-2016, 03:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,838 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,184 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,274 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8