Open Problems at the store (open to one person)
Jeff would see the huge stomach shift about from the young changing position and contractions hitting him. A groan left Jarvis as he pushed on the contraction, feeling the first of the young getting close. He hadn't noticed Jeff enter his room yet. Focusing too much on his labor.
Jeff simply stands there and stares for a few minutes before he goes into the bathroom to grab some towels and makes his way over to Jarvis.
A yell left Jarvis as the first pup was born, it was just a seal pup. Clearly taking after him but it confirmed his fears, they were all in animal form. Great. The next contraction hit him and he started to work on it. He hadn't notice Jeff still, the silence of the room around him was all he knew. He wouldn't notice his brother until they were actually saying something to em. The poor man was covered in sweat as he laid there.
Jeff takes a towel and begins to dab at Jarvis's forehead "Just breathe, your doing fine"
"When...w....when did you get...." Jarvis asked before he was cut off by a contraction.

It was taking a while of pushing but the second pup was out only it wasn't a pup, it was a bear cub! A polar bear cub to be exact. Taking after the other partner in the one night stand.
After he got Jarvis momentarily dry Jeff moves to start cleaning the pup and cub.
The hours passed as the pups and cubs were born one after the other. Finally it was all over with a total of tweleve young. Six seal pups and six polar cubs. Jarvis was tired and he swiftly passed out.
Jeff has gotten them all cleaned up and placed into a large basket by the bed to sleep
By time Jarvis woke up, he sat up and groaned. Seeing the cubs an pups, he was shocked. It seemed that his guess on what his partner was, was right. He had thought they were a bear but not a polar ear! Getting off the bed, he checked on them and smiled. Though he remember he had seen Jeff and went looking for em.
Jeff was down stairs fixing Jarvis a bowl of soup
Getting downstairs, Jarvis felt sore though he spied his brother and gave a soft smile.

"Hey, what's up?" Jarvis asked.
"Making you something to eat"
"You don't have to sound so stern." Jarvis said. "I did try to call you, it didn't go through. Besides, they're all healthy an fine."

Though the other party didn't know of them at all.
"They're going to need to be fed somehow"
"I know I know." Jarvis said. " I can go to the store an get some baby formula since I didn't produce any milk this time."
"Your in no condition to go anywhere, mom and dad are picking some up on their way home."
"I'm just sore, besides there's a small store down the street." Jarvis said.
"It'll be alright, now get upstairs and rest"
A sigh left Jarvis, honestly he didn't know what to do in this situation. So he headed back upstairs and laid there. Not really sure on what to do.
Jeff brings his food up sometime later

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,415 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,231 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,110 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,540 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,356 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,621 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,058 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,581 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,291 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,514 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15