Islalabor (Open to all)
Dr. Keller looks at Hitsugi before nodding "I'll bet"
"Please?" he asked looking to the nurse "I...If possible s...something meaty..."
Available for conversation, pm me.
Hitsugi gasped when he felt the eggs shift, moving lower into his pelvis. "Aah." He moaned, spreading his legs a bit. "S-something moved. There's pressure." He gasped, arching his back
Dr Keller moves the scope down slightly lower, finding that one of the eggs had moved down lower than the others. He soon wipes the gel from Hitsugi's stomach before putting the machine up. "Seems we're making a little progress"

The nurse nods, leaving the room before returning rather quickly with a plate of different meats.
He smiles, his tail wagging a bit seeing the plate "thankyou, its been ages since ive had something to eat, they didnt like giving me meat at the lab...they kept saying it could cause me to become hostile" he gives a soft chuckle "if anything their refusal to help my pregnancy cravings made me hostile" he looks over the try and picks a piece up and tries to eat it seeming as non threatening as possible.
Hitsugi closed his eyes and bit his lip, both hands moving to his belly. The eggs were hardening, making them take up more space and cause bumps all over his belly. That and the full feeling sitting lower in his pelvis was fueling Hitsugi's arousal, pushing his erection further out of his genital slit. This lifted his loincloth, exposing his swollen slit. "Aah....nothing else is happening...." he panted. His eggs were ready, but he hadn't started labor, not even practice contractions....
The nurse smiles before leaving the room

"It will, with time, just be patient for just a little longer"
Getting comfortable again he focused on his food trying to ignore the sounds coming from the room close by.
Hitsugi slowly got up, biting at his lip as he pulled his length back into his slit...he panted softly, sitting on the edge of the table. "What should I do?" He asked, looking up at the doctor as one hand rubbed his belly.
"Perhaps try walking around the room, doing some exercises"
(You two continu, i will continue to poke my head in ok?)
(Ok)

Hitsugi nodded, slipping off the table, gasping when the eggs shifted lower again, putting so much pressure on his cervix. He panted as his erection slid out again, followed by his mucous plug. "O-oh...what?" He muttered, embarrassed by how his body was responding. He tried walking around the room, but his erection kept bobbing and hitting the underside of his belly. "Nnh-aah..."
When Hitsugi manages to make his way back over to the bed he stands there for a moment, rocking his hips slowly back and forth. Dr. Keller in the mean time had slipped off his coat and was currently only in a pair of dark blue scrubs as he comes over to run his hand along Hitsugi's back.
Hitsugi braced himself on the table, his back to the doctor. He kept his eyes closed, panting as he rocked his hips to try and get something to move. His breath hitched when Dr. Keller touched his back, but he quickly relaxed as his back was rubbed. His tail lifted, sliding between the doctor's legs without Hitsugi realizing it while fluids from his arousal dripped from his slit and his cock.
Dr. Keller continues to run his hand along Hitsugi's back for a few minutes before he moved closer, hand moving around to run along Hitsugi's stomach.
Hitsugi couldn't help the moan that slipped past his lips, back arching to press his swollen belly into Dr. Keller's hand. "I.....I need release...." he panted, hoping climax would Jumpstart his labor.
Dr. Keller moves his hand along Hitsugi's swollen stomach, his hand gradually sliding lower and lower before finally grabbing hold of Hitsugi's cock, beginning to stroke him slowly.
Hitsugi moaned as Dr. Keller's hand moved lower, hips jerking into his touch. He lowered his head, so embarrassed about the whole situation, but it felt so good. "F-faster." He panted, claws scraping against the table as he curled his fingers. His tail lifting more between the doctor's legs, pressing up against his crotch.
Dr. Keller strokes Hitsugi's length faster, gradually speeding up his pace
It wasn't long before Hitsugi was trembling and panting hard, jerking his hips while his tail twitched between the doctor's legs. "A-almost." He gasped before jerking his hips harder and giving a loud moan as he came. At the same moment, a powerful cramp seized his middle, making him give a strangled cry of pain...The pressure built to an unbearable level until his water finally broke, spilling on the floor between his legs. Hitsugi cursed, his legs nearly giving out at the feeling of the eggs dropping down into his pelvis more...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,403 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,188 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,090 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,416 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,311 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,575 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,041 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,569 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,275 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,498 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15