Open Fairy Tail RP (Open to everyone)
"A train?" Sean asked groaning. "You know I get motion sickness."
"The whole guild knows. Just suck it up." Kage said as they walked towards the train station.
As they got on the train, Sean groaned. "Ugh! My stomach hates me!"
"Try eating some fruits or vegetables once in a while. Eating meat and fire all day is bound to cause upset stomachs. That or your family has a history of motion sickness." Kage said as they sat in the train. "Also. We're not evening moving!!" He exclaimed.
After a few hours, Sean and Kage arrived at Blackstone Forest and during the ride, Sean finally got over his motion sickness. "Now where do we go, Kage?" Sean asked.
"Due East." Kage said as he pointed to east. He started to walk through the forest, finding the old temple. Kage stood there, almost in a trance.
"Hey, Kage. I have this strange feeling that we're not the only ones here." Sean said as he sniffed the air.
Kage remained unresponsive at first before shaking his head. "What was that? Sorry, I got caught up thinking of something." He said.
Just as Sean was gonna say something, a lightning blast was about to hit them. "Get down!" He called as he and Kage got on the ground.
Kage looked up and noticed a massive storm. "We have to get inside! The storm will kill us." He exclaimed as he pulled Sean up.
They got inside the temple. "What kind of relic are we after? I'm guessing it has something to do with Zeref." Sean said.
"I don't know. But that was magic being used. I don't know what to make of it but right now, we should keep going." Kage suggested as he got up and started to walk down the corridors of this ancient temple.
As they got deeper into the temple, Sean and Kage saw two hooded figures standing in front of them. "Who are you two?" Sean asked.
"None of you're damn business!" One man said before he casted a spell. Kage pushed Sean out of the way before jumping away himself. Unfortunately for Kage, he landed on a trap door. He instantly fell through and went deeper into the temple by mistake.
One of the hooded figures went after Kage, while the other hooded figure stayed with Sean. "So, what guild are you from? Hooded Freaks?" Sean joked.
"Doesn't matter. After my friend takes out your buddy, our guild will become kings!" The man said before a booming voice was heard. "The relic can not be held by a mere mortal. Especially one who's heart is so dark." The voice said before behind the hooded man a large portal opened. From the portal, a 18ft tall being emerged, clad in pure black armour with a pure white cape and a draconic design over his armour. He stood tall, against both Sean and the dark guild member.

The dark guild member casted a lightning spell, hitting the knight, but it did nothing. The knight simply raised his hand and hit the dark guild wizard, sending him across the room. Only the knight and Sean remained.
"Alright. Time to die. Fire Dragon Roar!" Sean called as he shot a huge fire breath.
The dragon slayer magic did nothing. "Do you think I could be so easily defeated? Do you know who I am?" The knight asked mysteriously.
"I don't care." Sean said. "Fire Dragon Wing Attack!"
The knight blocked the attack and hit Sean with a palm strike, sending him towards the wall. "I am Omega. I stand in service of Alpha, the Ascendant Spirit. Regretfully, you are not part of our plans." Omega said as he opened a portal to his right, reaching in and grabbing a large sword.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,400 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,178 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,087 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,371 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,291 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,533 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,038 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,566 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,263 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,496 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15