Experiments (open to all)
I lick the tip of Ryne's member, taking his length into my mouth. I bob my head back and forth, my tongue never leaving the tip of his member.
Ryne moaned as he rubbed the bottom of his belly. "Good boy. Better hurry Andrew, you might not get a second chance to fuck him before I'm done." He said as the clones started to kick wildly.
My tongue strokes his shaft slowly, gagging as his member hits the back of my throat.
Ryne notices my ears pinned to my head from the pain, but I don't stop sucking and licking his thick member.
Ryne rubbed Jake's head. "You're doing good. How is he Andrew?" He asked.
"Hey Ryne.... Wanna fuck a wolf?" I grin.
Ryne smiled as he moved behind Jake. "Raise that ass for me. Andrew? Guide me in? I'm a little stumped where seeing where everything is down there." He said sheepishly as his massive belly overshadowed Jake, literally.
I raise up, my tail still wagging. "Don't bother being gentle."
I groan, arching my back. I'm panting heavily by now, my tail still wagging.
Ryne smiled as he started to pump into Jake without mercy. His member reaching deep into Jake, Ryne started to feel something in him too. His water broke from his member, filling Jake as he continued to pump, not stopping despite that he was going to give birth soon.
"C-Can I maybe help you d-deliver?" I groan, arching my back higher as I cum. "F-Fuck!!"
"You'll have to worry about delivering yourself." Ryne moaned as he cummed, filling Jake up before removing himself, his member starting to slowly bulge as the first clone started to descend down.
I groan, feeling a sharp pain in my stomach. "F-Fuck.... unchain m-me... I wanna walk around..."
I whine, my teeth starting to turn sharper, my nails beginning to turn into claws. "C-Cmon... I won't be able to do this on my b-back!" I groan again.
"Let's keep him chained up. He's going to have to." Ryne said as he stood up carefully, his member continued to bulge as it was slowly pushing out the clone.
"Your water broke? Do you have contraction?" Ask Andrew who look at Ryne who look in pain. He was worried for Ryne if he was ready to give birth!
"yeah. Big ones." Ryne said as he muffled a moan. "It's what I get when I decide to carry three versions of me in me. And to make them age in the womb until they're the same age as me." Ryne said as the triplets started to kick wildly.
"Do you want to go in the birth pool? You need to rest to be able to give birth to this three babies naturally and breath", ask Andrew to Ryne as he go to move another table for Ryne.
"Soon. The first one has to fully descend. It's not even half way." Ryne said as he tried to stand up, his massive belly and penis weighing him down. "I need you to check my dilation and the clones heartbeats." He instructed as he waddled to the table.
"No problem, lay on the bed I'm gonna check how far you are dilated and the heartbeat of your three babies with the ultrasound", said Andrew with a reassuring voice and he help Ryne to lay on the table.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,410 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,214 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,102 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,516 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,348 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,616 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,048 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,578 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,289 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,507 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15