Closed Pregnancy simulator (with Iheartdabelly)
In the span of about 15 minutes, Maggie had grown a cock, stroked herself for the first time, felt someone else stroke her for the first time, and was now experiencing what it felt like to be inside a vagina. And all of it was fucking incredible! She'd used her own muscles to massage Mitsuo's cock before, but now she felt him involuntarily doing it to her. All the while, his cock stood straight up from his body which was rapidly taking on a more feminine shape. Their bellies were closing the distance between each other, and she was ecstatic that this time, they would get to keep them for a while. She increased her pace, pushing in and out of him and watching his growing breasts begin to wobble atop his chest.
Mitsuo was too overwhelmed to really reflect on what had happened in such a short time. He was completely at Maggie's mercy, moaning without restraint as she moved faster. His flushed skin was already coated in a sheen of sweat as he arched and reached to cling to the edge of the bed under the pillows. Having his arms up made his growing breasts jiggle even more with their motion.

"Oooh, fuck." He panted, managing to open his eyes to see their bellies meet, slicked by their sweat as they rubbed together. "F-fuck...I...I can feel you throb....god it feels so good!" He gasped, inner walls clenching with more intensity as his orgasm built.
They approached and passed the beginning of the third trimester. She leaned back and stroked his cock causing a good bit of precum to squirt out which she rubbed on the both of them before leaning forward again, and squeezing his member between their wombs. She increased her pace again, fucking his tight pussy hard, as they both gave his cock a belly job.
Mitsuo couldn't help the slightly high pitched sound of pleasure that escaped him when Maggie started to stroke him. His inner walls clenching as his cock twitched and throbbed in her hand. His noises only got more intense as she trapped his erection between their swollen bellies as she fucked him into the mattress. He'd never felt so overwhelmed, not even when Maggie took a powerful vibrator to his prostate.

His whole body twitched and jerked and all he could do was moan and curse. Hands finding their way to Maggie's back, digging short fingernails into her smooth skin before he cried her name out as he reached his peak. He saw stars, whole body tense and face stuck in a look of overwhelming pleasure. He blew his load hard between them, smearing it all over their full bellies as his belly button popped out. Inner muscles squeezing around Maggie's cock in waves, almost begging for her release, milking it from her.
Maggie felt something churning in her pelvis, but she wasn't sure what. Then suddenly something snapped and she felt a rush of pleasure from her new toy and felt a flood of hot fluid flow down her cock and into Mitsuo's pussy. She tried to scream in pleasure, but no sound came. She just stiffened against him, her belly contracting and her body convulsing as she spilled her cum inside of him.
Mitsuo made a choked sound of pleasure when Maggie's hot cum hit his inner walls, legs twitching and trembling. He held onto her for a few moments, panting harshly as he came down from his high. His arms finally fell back to the bed, body going limp. His swollen belly and breasts rising and falling with his breathing. He felt absolutely boneless.

"A-amazing..." he managed to mumble after a few minutes to collect his thoughts. legs shifting as he felt Maggie's cum dribble from his swollen pussy.
Maggie squeezed muscles she didn't know she had and felt the last spurt of cum leave her new cock. The orgasm had been much quicker than she was used to, but the sensation was unlike anything she'd ever felt. So intense, and so concentrated. She withdrew her softening rod from her boyfriend and collapsed beside him on the bed. Her belly and breasts continued to swell slightly, and she was nearing the size that she assumed the pill was meant to make them reach. She looked over and stroked Mitsuo's pregnant belly. He was bigger than last time, and he looked amazing with his full womb, his voluptuous breasts, and his still hard cock and sticking straight out from his pelvis. "Well this is going to be fun," she said with a smile and exhaustion in her voice.
Mitsuo shuddered at the new feeling of Maggie filling him with her cum, panting harshly and moaning when she pulled out. He draped one arm lazily over his eyes, trying to get his breathing under control.

A soft sound left him when he felt Maggie's hand on his belly, lifting his arm slightly to gaze down at it. "Oooh...I'm huge...." He breathed, both hands moving to the sides of his swollen middle. "Doesn't this work that we continue to grow a little over a week?" He asked, looking curious. "Because I'm going to be enormous." He laughed. The movement caused by his laugh reminded him that he was still quite hard, his cock twitching and rubbing against his lower belly. "Forgot that growth stuff also gets rid of recovery time...mmh...I can't reach." He said, making a show of trying to reach his cock around his pregnant belly.
She grinned as she reached over and slowly massaged his cock. "Yes we'll keep growing slowly until we go into labor again. Not as quickly as we just did though, or I doubt we'd be able to find any clothes that fit in a few days. Speaking of which," she used her other hand to pat the peak of his distended belly where his belly button had popped out, "I seriously doubt you can wear much of anything you have right now. Guess we're going to have to do a little shopping in the morning."
Mitsuo moaned softly as Maggie teased his cock, closing his eyes again. "Shit....how can I get bigger than this?" He asked, biting at his lip as Maggie patted his belly. "I already feel ready to pop." He moaned. "I can't go out and shop like this." He said, slowly sitting himself up, legs spread as his belly rested between them.

He looked over at his closet door mirror, hands smoothing over the curve of his belly, He could feel his own cock throb against the underside of his belly, finding the reflection of them both naked and heavily pregnant incredibly arousing. "Mmmh...Almost wish there was actually something in here...Y'know, feel and see it move. I think I'd blow my load just from that." He said, closing his eyes and shuddering. even just imagining it had him teetering on the edge.
"Maybe I'll ask the guy at the store if that's an option. As for going out in your condition, lucky for you I bought some basic stuff while I was out." She got up, still not used to the feeling of a cock swinging back and forth beneath her belly, and walked over to the chair where she'd set her bags and dumped one of them out. It was a fairly tame collection of maternity wear. Blacks and dark blues, nothing to frilly either in color or material. There was also some basic lingerie. "We can use this to go get some more fun stuff. I figured you'd want to pick out some of it for yourself. Right now though, I think we both need a shower." She laid her hand on her sticky belly where Mitsuo's cum had covered them both earlier.
Mitsuo panted softly, so close to blowing his load again. "Oooh, movement would probably make me constantly horny." He muttered, closing his eyes. He bit his lip, watching Maggie getting up and going to her things. Her cock looked quite small when soft, which would make it easy to hide. But he knew it was anything but small.
He looked over the clothes, nodding. "I'm good with sweatpants." He said before smirking when she mentioned a shower. "Mmmh, I need to cum first." He said, flopping back. He flexed the muscles in his groin, making his cock slap against his swollen belly. He moaned and shuddered, pushing himself to a hands free orgasm. Cum spurting up over his belly as he laid there panting.
Maggie smiled as she heard him grunt through another orgasm. Two cocks, two throbbing pussies, two pairs of swollen tits, two big sexy bellies, and two insatiably horny people. This was going to be a fun week. She grabbed a simple dark blue dress for herself and one of the bigger bras she'd bought in anticipation of her increased bust size. "Unfortunately, I didn't get any sweatpants. I do have some leggings though. But unless you can keep that thing under control for a few hours, you may want to wear something similar to the dress I'm going to wear."
Mitsuo laid there for a while, basking in his afterglow and the weight in his middle. He lifted his head slightly when Maggie spoke, tilting it as he looked over her outfit. "Mmm, I have some sweatpants. I always buy them bigger and use the drawstring, so they should fit under my belly." He said, grunting softly as he sat up. He reached for some tissues, awkwardly cleaning up the mess splattered over his belly before getting up. "alright, shower?" He asked, standing there stark naked, hands on his hips in that sassy pose he liked to do...Though it only served to make his belly stand out more.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Pregnancy in Paradise. A resort for the expecting Joan34 43 9,062 11-29-2019, 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,213 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25
  C The Enchanted pregnancy closed with gavida bellylover2 83 14,430 09-22-2017, 10:56 PM
Last Post: Gadiva22
  Draconic, Medieval Pregnancy (open to all) Dusty779 22 4,039 09-21-2017, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Sky
  C Eternally Hyper Pregnancy with DragonKnight Roxas Atlas 44 10,765 06-26-2017, 01:38 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Unexpected Pregnancy (closed with Gre-y) Graviddude 45 8,022 06-05-2017, 06:21 AM
Last Post: gre-y
  really overdue huge pregnancy popop 3 3,947 03-17-2017, 03:59 AM
Last Post: MaleFemalePregnancyLover
  alien ressurection (pregnancy) tybo777 3 1,513 03-12-2017, 05:56 AM
Last Post: shotgunsaint
  C Teen pregnancy RP (Closed with HelsKing) BarefootAndPregnant 12 3,985 07-05-2016, 04:55 PM
Last Post: BarefootAndPregnant
  Pregnancy Pill (closed with Heavy Belly Girl) PregnantForever 11 3,782 04-26-2016, 08:42 PM
Last Post: HeavyBellyGirl