Love has no gender. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.)
Two lovers fall in love even though they are forbidden to do so by the threat of death. Even though the threat is severe they defy the rules and love each other even through it. The lovers are two human males in the Victorian ages.

A young man known as Kaiten Devachi had smiled, offering a hand to the prince in a gentle and gentlemanly way who he had fell in love with. He had felt as though each day that he was with him he had adored him more and more. He had known that death would be the sentence if they were found out but he would face that and more as long as his lover was by his side. "Love .. you are more handsome with each passing day. I am blessed to have you in my life." He had said those words from the bottom of his heart, gazing up into his beloved's lovely eyes.
Kaiten's beloved, a young man known as Liam Wolf, had blushed, lowering his head. He was always worrying about getting found out, but he knew he couldn't stay away from Kaiten, for he had tried many times and failed many as well. "I am no more handsome than any other man. There is nothing special about the way I look." Liam kept his head down, still blushing s deep crimson.
Kaiten had known that his beloved had self esteem issues, he had wanted him to know that he was special in his eyes. He had reached out, raising Liam's chin and had gently forced his eyes to meet his own. "Liam my love .. you are indeed handsome. Even more than any man that I have met or ever will meet in my lifetime. You must not put yourself down so much." He had said softly to Liam, the fresh smell of mint was on his breath, his lips softly brushing against Liam's own, close enough to kiss but in a playfully teasing sort of way. Always seeing Liam's beautifully embarrassed blush had always turned him on like no other and a fiery passion had burned in his eyes and between his very loins.
Liam smiled at his lovers words, gently returning the kiss. "Ye charmin bastard.." Liam blushed heavily as his heavy Irish accent got the better of him. Liam rested his forehead against his boyfriends, lacing Kaitens fingers with his own. "I'm so lucky to have someone like ye. Ye know that?" He said, giving up on trying to hide his accent.
Kaiten's own accent was richly laced with a spanish one as he had spoken after his lover had did. He had loved his beloved Liam with all of his heart and soul, his smile widening as he had noticed his lover's own heavenly Irish one. He had always loved it when he had brought out the sensual side in his beloved. He was the dominant one in the relationship but he had loved his submissive Liam. He knew that somewhere inside of him he had a lion who was ready to prove itself and roar but he had enjoyed his Liam. He had loved it when he and his Liam had shared a quiet moment and had enjoyed just being in the presence of one another.
Liam sighed, looking at his beloved. "I've been tinkin.... and I have an idea...." He kissed Kaiten slowly, pulling him closer. "What if we leave... go to America... Start a new life...." He looks into Kaitens eyes.
"America .. where is that place?" Kaiten had asked curiously, he had heart about that location but only from the paper boy who was on route when he was young. He had been uncertain of how he had felt about just getting up and leaving the home that he had built with his lover with their bare hands but he had wanted to do anything to make his beloved Liam happy and content. He had thought for a short while about the idea that Liam had suggested, soon smiling in approval of the said idea and had agreed to it. "I would love to travel to America with you. Hopefully there we can be free from hiding our relationship and look over our shoulders and not live in fear anymore. America sounded like a wonderful place by what I have heard a little of." Kaiten had felt safe and secure when his lover was by his side. He had gazed up into Liam's eyes, trusting that in the unknown lands of America they would have a much more perfect life.
Liam smiled, nodding. "We leave tomorrow morning, before dawn." He lays down, looking at his lover, knowing they would be safe tonight. He waited, smiling at his lover knowing Kaiten doesn't mind laying together.
"Very well Liam .. tomorrow before dawn's first light we shall escape and in America's lands we shall be free." Kaiten had replied softly, smiling once more as he had laid down beside his beloved Liam on the large King sized bed. He wrapped his arms around Liam, closing his eyes and falling into a light slumber. He had felt as though soon they would be able to walk down a street while holding hands and not be ridiculed about it. He had sighed softly in happiness once, soon being silent once more, just enjoying the time that they had been able to spend together in peace and quiet or days when they were speaking to one another and just the two of them alone without any curious eyes watching to see if they had broken the rules.
The next morning the plan goes perfect. They get to America after a few days. "Wow..."

[Can we skip a few years to make it more modern?]
(Yes. We can.)

Kaiten was amazed by how America's sights had looked. He had picked a home with his beloved Liam. After a few years had passed he and Liam were both safe and sound, allowed to hold hands with one another as much as they had pleased in public in the lands of America.
[4 years later]

"So... watchya wanna do today?" Liam asked Kaiten, his accent still heavy. He wraps his arms around his boyfriends waist, hugging him tightly, snuggling his head into Kaitens chest.
Kaiten had awoken for the day, fluttering and opening his eyes after the leftover drowsiness was gone. He had thought to himself before daring to answer. "Hmm? .. how about we try out this bed for other purposes. If you know what I mean." He had said with a sensual and urging smirk, not wanting to come off as too strong but he knew that him and his lover were finally able to be as long as they could be now that they were in the free lands of America. He had kept his arms wrapped around his lover after embracing him.
Liam grins. "Jeez, take me to dinner first ye handsome bastard." He gets up, stretching.
"Oh my. I almost completely forgot about that. Well then .. off to a restaurant we go where we can sit together in." Kaiten had smirked, raising up to his feet and had held out a hand for Liam to hold. He had led his beloved husband to a restaurant that he had heard of in America.
"Lose the get up. We're in America, no need to be proper anymore." Liam walks in, sitting in a booth. He glances at Kaiten, smiling as he yawns.
Kaiten had blushed at his lover's words. "Alright .. I am glad that we are here." He had felt sleepy after the long trip but he was happy to be somewhere safe and secure with Liam.
Liam yawns, ordering what he wanted. "God I'm hungry. " Liam states.
Kaiten had smiled, reading from the menu and ordering what had seemed delicious to him. "I am too."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,493 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,155 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,831 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,252 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8