Open Cursed treasure (Open)
"I already know about my state, let's just..." Jekyll started though he went quiet as he felt his stomach bulge outward even more! "Okay....this isn't good..."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
he watched and whimpered more, his nose sniffing and he shifted to lay on his side and examine his own belly "W...we need to see the doctor Captain, we cant..." he stopped ears flicking "Captain i can hear people coming up the gangplank, it sounds heavy whoever it is"
Available for conversation, pm me.
HIs stomach didn't feel so great with how heavy it now was, the vest was helping to keep it contianed. Now he looked overdue with a child. Though hearing Andrew's words, he went over to the door and paused.

"Who's there?" Jekyll questioned, keeping it closed as he waited for a response from a crew member or something.

(you want to add the character? i was thinking itll be someone from the island to explain it all)

"Wh..whoever it is they are just outside the door" he says and tries to be in a position to defend his captain and himself
Jekyll gave a annoyed sigh, feeling annoyed with this whole situation. So he opened the door with a hand on his sword. Only to be met with what looked like a fox taur, they stood rather tall. Though their stomach was bulging out as well.

"It seems you've come for the treasure but I do urge you to leave." the taur instructed.

"And you are tresspassing on my ship." JEkyll commented.

Andrews gave a soft growl at the Taur watching him and, while not in between his captain and the stranger, he knew he could intervene if needed "Just why should we leave?" he growled softly "Its only Gold and trinkets"
"Cursed gold an trinkets." The taur replied as the pointed to Jekyll's stomach and then to andrew. "You didn't look like this yesterday, the curse affects everyone differently."

"Just great...." Jekyll groaned.

"YOu should leave before the curse full sets in, if ya don't you'll end up stuck here. The curse is stronger on the island. Away from it it weakens to a degree."

"Captain! The hulls leaking! Weve already sunk five meters! theres no way we can leave for atleast a month!" a crewmember called bursting in then stopped "Wh... Whats going on here? who is that?" he asks pointing to Andrew who gave a 'yipe' and hid behind the captains desk
A annoyed sigh left Jekyll.

"The treasure here is cursed, that's actuall Andrew ad apparantly this one lives here." jekyll replied. "Now go get the men to work fixing the ship."

"We will need to beach her sir" he says "Are you sure that will be ok? everyone will need to disembark while we do it" he looked to the taur seeming not bothered by him while Andrew peeked around the desk still fearful for some reason although he did want to ask the crewman to fetch the doctor
"Just do it! Also have the doctor check out Andrew when they get off the ship." Jekyll ordered "And tell everyone to stay near the ship while it's being put on shore."

the guy nods and runs out after giving a salute "A...And make sure EVERYONE stays close to the ship! No wandering off without permission!" Andrew calls out then looks to the captain and the Foxtaur "Looks like we will be here for a while... maybe we should better hide that stuff"
"No one should even be able to get here." The fox taur answered. "And you have to keep the items you took with you away from the pile. They're bound to you now, eventually the curse will end if you manage to leave in time."

"Lovely." Jekyll muttered as he left his quarters the taur followng.

Andrew followed them in a scrabble, not able to stand on his hind legs, his belly sways bellow him as he does and he pants a bit when he catches up "W...well i guess its a good thing i selected something i like allot" he says "How come we couldn't find anyone when we first got here?"
"Part of the curse. We who live here are invisable until someone takes something form the treasure pit, that's why the crew can see me too." The taur answered.

ONce on shore, Jekyll took a seat with a groan. The mass tried to push out more but the mass was prevented from doing that due to the vest he wore. It was starting to get a bit too tight.

Andrew flopped down next to the captain his belly flopped to the side the captain was on "Maybe i should talk to the tailor about some clothes too... i dont exactly feel comfortable walking around with everything showing... speaking of... captain, yours are looking a little tight on you"
Jekyll took a deep breathe and gave in, just unbottoning the vest and allowing the mass to stick up as much as it wanted to.

"There not a issue now." Jekyll answered as he laid down on his back. "This is going to be a long month."

Andrew nodded and jumped when there was a gasp and looked up to see the doctor "C...Captain? First officer?" she asked cautious of the now feline and he nodded
"Cursed treasure, deal with Andrew." Jekyll replied simply as he pointed to the large feline.

"B..but sir... you should come first" she says "W...without you the crew wont be have a leader" Andrew rolled his eyes and gave a sigh.
"Doc... i wont hurt you... i only Look like an animal, i still have my mind intact" he says seeing she is fearful of him

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,301 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15