Open Cursed treasure (Open)
"Then you take over as you're the First mate. esides I'm a demon remember? Takes more to kill me." Jekyll answered. "Doctor, he's still himself, just cheek him over."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Andrew sighs and looks up to the captain "Sir, dont say that, i dont want to replace you" he says then looks to the doc and rolls more onto his side "Cmon lets get this over with" she sighs and nods wandering over and kneels next to him "O...ok... lets see whats changed..."
Available for conversation, pm me.
"It's how the ship works, besides I'm not even middle age in demon years so nothing to really worry about." Jekyll replied.

He nods and watches as she checks him over going over everything from his eyes, pink nose and pawpads on his hands and feet,his tail fur and whatever she can check before going to his belly "O..Ok... im not a master of palpation.. but lets see what i can feel" she rubs over his belly pressing in on some places which makes him grunt a bit before accidental pushing too hard on a nipple which makes him groan drawing the captains attention and she pulls back seeing milk on the pink bud
"Well....I'm starting to get a feeling what's up with you." Jekyll said as he watched what looked like milk leave the pink spot. "I think your expecting First Mate."

"I...I...Im what!?" he asks shocked and looks down to the doctors hands and she nods.
"Yep... there they are" she says "I can feel... five... no Six" she counts and Andrew blinks his mouth opening and closing before his eyes roll back and he passes out, rolling onto his back a bit and his head flops to the floor, his position showing off more of his anatomy.
Jekyll shook his head and laughed.

"Well, that's a natural reaction." Jekyll spoke. "Well thank you for looking him over Doc."

With that, Jekyll rose to his feet his stomach shook a bit from the effort of getting up.

she sighed and nodded then looked to the captain "Where do you think your going?" she asked "Its your turn, you know you cant get out of this, i need to check you, please, sit"
"I feel fine Doc, leave me be." Jekyll said. "I already have a idea of what's up with me as well, so no need."

she sighs and shakes her head "Are you sure sir? maybe i should at least check to confirm?" Andrew groaned and stirred a little, his pass out not lasting long by the looks of it
"I'm sure, trust me a demon expecting is the last thing you want to mess with." Jekyll told her as he felt the mass bulge forward more and he paused to take a deep breathe.

"Captain?" she asks worried about his pause
"Captain, we've secured the ship... its going to take some time to drain and rebuild though... do we have permission to go retrieve wood?" a crewman asks "And what about any locals? are they dangerous?"
"The locals seemed to be alright however only use the trees nearby here to be safe. Start working." Jekyll instructed em.

Once they were gone, Jekyll looked down to his stomach. NOw he looked like he was carrying twins. A sigh left him.

"This is going way too fast for my liking." Jekyll said.

Andrew groaned and slowly came too, his own stomach having swollen more aswell "Urgh...w...what happened?" he asked looking around
"You're pregnant with six or seven youngsters and you fainted hearing that news." Jekyll replied simply..

he nods and lets the news sink in then turns of the taur, grabbing him and pulling him to be nose to nose "WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO ME!? IM A GUY HOW CAN I BE PREGNANT!?" he Demands nearly screaming at him
Jekyll sighed and rolled his eyes, merely walking away and disappearing from sight. The foxtaur was grabbed by his face and pulled down, only to stare back at em.

"Cursed treasure, the treasure will alter you in anyway it pleases. I'm a male and look at me." The fox taur said as they pulled their face back and adjusted their body to show off the bigger stomach. "I'm expecting as well."

He lets go and grumbles loudly "great... now am i not only nolonger human and cant stand on two legs... im going to be a fucking father... a ship is no place to raise kids..."
"From what I've heard, if you do leave in enough time the curse does slowly remove itself from the person. There's a chance you'll be human again. Or altered to be somewhat human.'' the taur said.

He sighs and nods "and what is this time limit?" He asks looking to the taur "were going to be stuck here for several weeks at least, then navigating out of the coral reefs will slow things down too"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,301 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15