Open Cursed treasure (Open)
"Three months. I've been here for a year." The taur answered.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
He nods and theres a cry of 'timbur' as a tree is felled tgen a cry and arguing and he gives a sigh "why did we bring such morons..." he mutters "Let me guess... from the lack of ships you all canibalised them for your homes?"
Available for conversation, pm me.
"Canibalised?! If you're saying I ate another man then you are wrong! The rest of my crew mates left me behind. I found the treasure first and I got affected y it first, they all saw me and ran away. Besides there's plenty of food here to support those who end up here." The taur commented.

He rolls his eyes "what i meant was that some of you took apart your ships to make your homes" he says "its a common practice especially with wrecks, take ahat remains intact and make a home out of it"
"We used the trees, things grow fast on this island. Only thing we take from wrecks are clothes and funiture." The taur said, their large lwoer stomach seemed to move for a moment.

he nods watching the stomach hand gave a sigh rubbing his own "You know... i always did want kids... but i never thought id be the one to carry them... or that they wouldn't be human" he gives a soft mewl and continues rubbing "So how many is there here?"
"In me? I haven't a clue." The taur answered. "This is my second time carrying, first time I had five. No clue how many are in there now."

he nods "What about the community here? how many are here?" he asks "im sure your not the only one here... what are the others like?"
"Oh there's many of us here, various kinds of people who have been effected by the treasure. Some not affected but they choose to remain here." The taur said. "We're just a small comminuty, we're just trying to survive while accepting the fact we can't go anywhere now."

he nods "So why were you selected to come see us off?" he asks frowning a little "you know the hard part now will be stopping our moron crew from exploring the island right?"
"Because I choose to do it, the others will avoid strangers unless they choose to stay here due to the curse of whatever." The taur said. "I at least had good intentions by going to ya."

he nods "Im guessing you have a doctor amongst your numbers?" he asks "One who is experienced in these pregnancy's? maybe the captain and i should go see them"
"Yes we have a doctor, I can take you to him." The taur said. "I think you're captain is too busy to tag along."

The taur turned around and started to walk away. Motioning with his tail for the feline to follow.

he gives a sigh and nods following him "Itd be best if the doctor got checked too... but i guess one of us should go first so one of us can keep an eye on the morons"
"Why? They didn't take any treasure." The taur questioned.

"Id be surprised if most of them could find their ass with both hands and a map" he says with a roll of his eyes and walks with him, his belly swaying bellow him "without us the ship repairs will never get done... and they will likely FIND the treasure"
"Your Captain is there to keep them in line, if they don't listen then it's their own fault." the taur said.

He led the feline to the village, it was rather nice looking and people of all sorts of apperances were there. Even some animals that could've been human at one point or weren't. They led the feline to a building that seemed a bit less good looking, clearly made out of various scraps of things. Signalling that it was one of the older buildings. The taur paused and gestured for the feline to go in on their own. If they want they' find the doctor.

The upper half of their body was still human looking, their skin was white and their eyes were two colors. One was brown and the other one was a goldish color. Their hair was short but rather messy and was a greyish white color. Though they had a pair of long animal ears sticking out of their head sharing the silver color. The lower half of their body looked like a dragons, covered with grey an silver scales with tufts of fur cover some areas. Their ears twitched and the 'man' looked.

"Oh, hi. I don't recognize you, are you new?" the doctor asked.

he nods wandering forward "Yeah, i got here yesterday" he says "as you can probably tell... i found a certain cave... i was human till thismorning" he looks the doctor over curiously, taking in their whole form.
"Cave? The treasure is buried in the center of the island right out in the open, it's not in any cave." the doctor said. "Well doesn't matter, it's obvious what happened to ya. So what is it you need?"

The doctor stood up, they were a good three feet taller than the fox taur; whom was around the height of a average man. Unlike the fox taur though his stomach was rather slim.

he took a cautious step back from him scared of his size "A...anyway, i need a checkup... seeing as... before i changed i wasn't... umm... pregnant" he says looking down to his belly "And maybe a full exam... id like to know just whats changed..."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,361 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15