The alpha males. (Closed with Wolfmpreglover596.)
Two male wolves of different tribes had done the unthinkable. That mistake was falling in love with one another. They had adored each other and they were willing to even die to be together. The threat of death was upon their heads if they were to be found out. They were only to mate in their own clans but sometimes love does crazy things to a person. And this love would indeed be something to keep secret.

Koi, who was an alpha wolf had smiled and had taken a few bites, chews and swallows of the meal that was hunted. Soon he had watched his secret mate bite into the meal that was hunted, filling his once empty belly. He had licked the blood from his upper jaw, enjoying the strong metallic taste of it. He had felt full of his fill of the raw meat of their fresh latest kill. He had yawned, stretching his jaws out to relieve any tension from their muscles. He had laid down on his stomach, laying his massively sized head upon his also large paws. "Ah .. that was delicious love. Quite delicious indeed. Take as much of our prey as you need. I am quite full." He had said to his lover with a soft chuckle that had shook his belly ever so greatly.
Jax, a young alpha nuzzled his mate, his tail wagging. "I'm not that hungry...." He looked at his mate and sighed. "I want to unite the packs." He stands up. "I'm sick of hiding and I know that if we unite the packs they would have to accept it." He begins.

I am who I am, and you are who you are. So what are we?
Koi had licked his mate's face with his bright pink tongue, nuzzling him back as well as his own tail had wagged a thousand miles a minute. He had listened to his beloved speak, sighing as well after his friend had did. "But if we do that we might be killed but at the same time I would like it if our packs were united. Very well .. I will be by your side 100% through this daring challenge."
"It's settled, next moon high we shall order separate pack meetings and announce our decision. If we start a war so be it. We fight." The young alpha was better built than the older male. He was built for fighting. Needle like canine teeth, dagger like claws, muscular shoulders, chest and legs. He could get away with using brute strength in fights, not much skill.

[Basically built like a football or hockey player.]

Although Koi's beloved mate was more of a fighter he was skillful in war tactics. Together they were a wonderful match, one was armed with brains and the other one was with strength. He was not much old but he was a young adult in wolf age, having a strong body, strong muscles, lethal teeth and keen creamy chocolate colored eyes. He had dark black fur that could blend perfectly into the darkness of nightfall but in the day he was a sore thumb, sticking out in the open where danger had sometimes lurked. He had bowed his head with a nod, coming to an agreement with his mate's words of what their plan would be of. "Very well. Uniting the packs by the next moon rising it shall be. For now we should sleep .. it will be a long day tomorrow evening." He had yawned once more, closing his eyes and falling into a light but well deserved slumber.
The next morning the young wolf is gone. There are claw marks everywhere, obviously there was struggling. My scent is covered by the pheromones of the rutting male wolves.

Koi had yawned and had stretched as he had slowly awakened from his slumber. He had sighed happily as he was well rested, getting up to his massive, flexing paws and had shook the pebbles of chocolate brown dirt and leaves from his dark pitch black fur. He had soon noticed what was out of the ordinary and had became deeply worried because his mate was not around him like he had wanted him to be. He had soon sniffed the air, snarling as he had seen the claw marks. He had begun to run from the den without stopping, trying to follow the scent of the wolves who had seemed to have taken his beloved mate.

Meanwhile .. two wolves of the two feuding clans had roughly dragged the wolf who was Jax through the parched dirt and was led by the alphas and many other wolves who were their followers, keeping a hard and harsh grip upon the wolf's scruff that was upon the back of Jax's neck. The clans were were enemies by nature but their clans were together for one reason and that reason alone was to slaughter one of the wolves who had went against their rules.

"How dare you mate with an outsider Jax! .. now you shall pay dearly with your life and your mate shall be without a mate!" The leading wolf who was of Jax's clan had snarled aloud.
He growls, baring his teeth. "We're uniting the packs, Kuza" He slashes the male across the muzzle, snarling. The pack slowly backs down, not willing to lose their life. "I suggest you back down, mutt." He growls at Kuza.

Kuza was unknowing that he was soon to be attacked, growling with fiercely glaring eyes. He had yelped as his muzzle was struck by Jax. He had glared but had backed away a few steps, his body quivering in rage but he was not ready to be slaughtered over an argument. "Fine .." He had spat out to Jax, soon retreating to safety, running away from Jax as fast as he could to avoid being attacked and mauled by him.

The wolves of the two packs had stayed where they were, too afraid to retreat like Kuza was lucky to do. They had soon seen Koi and had became even more fearful, tucking their tails between their legs, their pointed ears lowering against the sides of their skulls and backing away a few more steps to where they had stayed safe. It seemed that Jax was the new leader of the two packs since one of the alphas were defeated and the other was too fearful to stand his ground.

"Jax!" Koi had ran to Jax, looking his mate over and had made sure that he was alright. "Are you alright? .." He asked in worry.
The young wolf nods, nuzzling him." Yeah, I'm perfectly fine." The wolf shows himself off, smirking. "See?"

"Handsome as always I see." Koi had also smirked, chuckling as he had nuzzled his mate's broad, muscular chest. "That is a relief that you are safe I know that you are capable of handling yourself but I was still worried." He had looked at the many wolves that were still standing around nearby, knowing that they could now unite their packs and finally exist in peace.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,494 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,157 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,832 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,176 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,928 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,255 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,245 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,180 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8