Open Village of New Leaf (open)
(I was thinking if Kial can be the mayor's new love interest. They would fall in love and guide each other through their pregnancies but if it's not okay with you, it's alright.)

Kial tightened his cape around him, a protective hand on his belly. The sun is about to set, and a pregnant omega shouldn't be out when darkness falls. He quickly walked to their cabin with his aching heels. He was thankful that he arrived on time. He placed his basket on the table and seated himself on the couch.

"I'm home grandma!" He smiled when he saw his grandma peeking from the kitchen. She went to him and sat beside him. "So, how was your day boy?" "It was fine. The babies behaved themselves throughout the delivery so I didn't have any troubles. Oh. I also met the mayor today." Kial blushed at the thought of the mayor.

"The mayor you say. Poor man. So heavily pregnant without anyone by his side. I pray to the gods that the man finds a mate soon." Kial frowned at the mention of a mate. "Yes. I hope that he'll find someone soon." 'I shouldn't be feeling this way.' he thought.
(I like that idea. ^^)

A mate, not something Tokimune really thought of. Besides almost everyone was expecting kids, so they were already in relationships of some kind. Course the man wasn't one to pry into the more personal lives of his fellow residents, at least not into that kind of information. Reaching home, he took a seat and sighed. He was sore all over and no doubt would be even more tomorrow, one of the prices to pay for bring children into the world. A sore body, well there was worse things out there that could happen. Still, a mate was a good idea. Someone to help him with things and raise the kids, sadly the man was a bit unsure of getting into another relationship after his previous one.

The following day, TOkimune awoke in his chair and sighed. Well that was a oddly comfortable sleep, normally he could stand to sleep in his chair. Slowly getting up, he undressed from yesterday's clothes and was in the process of getting new ones on when he could've swore he heard a knock on the door. A brow was raised as he was quick to get a shirt on, though he left the vest unbuttoned for now as he went to answer the door. His hair was a it of a mess due to just waking up, though he hadn't noticed it.

"Hello?" Tokimun said as he opened the door.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Kial shifted in his place while waiting for the door to open. He knew it was still to early but he can't get out the thought of the mayor being alone in his head. He kept thinking about it all night. He's nerves were calmed down when he felt the babies moving, probably waking up. He rubbed his stomach lovingly and gripped his basket. He was snapped out of his trance when he heard the door open. He blushed seeing the mayor in such state.

"G-good morning, mayor. I'm here for a delivery. Someone sent these vegetables for you. Hope you'll like them." He lingered at the handsome sight of his mayor before sighing and turning to leave.
Shouldn't have been such a surprise though, Tokimune didn't expect to see Kial so soon after seeing em yesterday. Well, things do happen and nothing can change that.

"Thanks." Tokimune said as he accepted the delivery. "Ya know, you can come in for a little while. I might not be home the rest of the day but if ya want, you can come in chat if there's time to spare."

HE really didn't know the wolf's delivery schedule and honestly, it would be nice to have someone to talk to again. At least for a little while and inside of this large house. It was rather lonely besides the kids though they were still inside of him and not much of a interaction could be done.

Kial blushed at the offer. He took out his list from his satchel and smiled when he saw he was free until noon.
"It would be an honor to have some chat with you, sir."
"Come on in then." Tokimune said with a smile.

Once they were in, Tokimune closed the door. While the place was big, it was rather empty looking in the first floor. He hadn't really tried to fill much of the space, so there were various odd things there.

"I don't really have much of a sense of decoration..." Tokimune explained. "I kept what I liked pretty much."

Kial found himself awed at the vastness of the place. His eyes were big with wonder. "Woah, you live in a mansion!" he exaggerated and blushed when he realized he have said something maybe embarrassing. "Sorry. I-I don't mind the lack of furniture. The cabin that I live in with my grandma wasn't also that much, but I like it because it was home." He smiled.

He shifted a bit on his footing feeling the slight ache on his heels. "I'm sorry if this comes rude but can I seat down. The rain last night made the pathway muddy so I have to take walks through the forest to get to my deliveries." He looked down to his muddy and leafy boots with a blush.
"Well there's chairs and a bed upstairs so that's all that really matters." Tokimune said with a smile as he rubbed his belly. "Sure go ahead and sit and muddy shoes don't matter."

A sigh left him. This house might've been big but it sure felt terribly empty. He didn't have money to waste on more funiture. Hell, he barely had any money since he kept putting it all into the town.

"So, how's your grandma?" he asked.

The wolf breed went for the nearest chair he saw once given permission, of course after shaking off as much mud as possible.

"Thank you sir!" He let out a long sigh of satisfaction feeling the soreness relieving from his heels.

Looking the house more, he noticed that the mayor really don't have that many possessions. He expected that with the position, the older can buy more luxuries for to decorate the place.

"My grandma's doing well, still healthy as a bull. Proven by how she can still mange to plant all the crops for the village with ease. She worries too much though for my well being, especially that I'm already showing so much for barely reaching 4 months. I'm worried that I'll be the cause of a disease someday since too much worry is bad for the health right?"
"You're welcome." Tokimune replied.

If he choose to keep his money, then sure. He would have money for things. But, he wanted to make teh town great. That required money and many times no one else donated. So he always made sure the donation wasn't in vain. So he put everything into the town he had.

"That's good to hear." Tokimune said. "Worry isn't good but try to keep a positive view of things. You're having a family and that's a very good thing. Perhaps you just got some younglings with big genes?"

Kial shifted a bit feeling uncomfortable with having to remember his former lover.

"Their father was the alpha-successor of a big pack. I guess I should have suspected that with his lineage also comes strong impregnating sperms. It doesn't help that his clan were a bunch of big creatures so big pups are expected." He sighed rubbing his stomach for comfort. Really the wolf wasn't a pleasant memory for him.

"He dumped me the morning after we bonded. News from his pack got to him fast, saying that he was to be mated with the daughter omega of the allied clan head. He told me that the daughter was more important than me, his lover, then left me for good." Tears were threatening to escape the boy. "After a week I found out I was expecting. Good thing that my grandma was very supportive." 

Wiping of the tears shamefully, he tried to smile to the human as a show that he's okay. 
"How about you sir? Your bump seems to be proving a strong gene as well?"
Tokimune noticed the shift but wasn't sure of what it meant, he wasn't meaning to bring up bad things. Though as the conversation went on, he felt like all he had done was make a mistake. The poor lad was crushed and Tokimune couldn't blame them. It was a terrible tale.

"I'm so sorry to hear that, he shouldn't have dumped you." Tokimune said. "But at least you have something good eh? You get to have a family. Children to love."

At the question, Tokimune glanced down at his belly. How to put this...hmm. That was the hard part.

"Well...ya see....I don't remember much of what led to this..." Tokimune started as he glanced up at the youngster. "They were a...well...a coyote..."

"It's alright. You didn't know."No one did,just him and the old lady, and now the mayor.

Kial smiled at the man's words. He placed a hand on his bump, running it up and and down fondly.

"I guess that's one way to put it positively. Without my history with him, I might not have my litter. I and grandma love the little ones so much already and I won't want to change anything with what I have been blessed with now."

Was it rape?, enchantment? He wanted to know but he knew that that maybe too much to ask for the bitter man. So he went to comfort him, placing a hand atop on the human's. He was a bit embarrassed with the action.

"Sir, did you at least know the identity of the coyote." He was hoping that it was enough not to make the mayor uncomfortable with his inquisitiveness.
"There ya go." Tokimune said with a kind smile. "That's a very positive way to look at it.

Course the subject returned to him and he sighed. Having someone else's hand on his stomach surprised him and he did look up.

"They were a former resident as well." Tokimune replied. "Not that it matters, I only learned some time after they left and well I have no way to contact him. So I can't even inform them of the fact they are to be a father. And what I read on coyotes if there aren't any in the area, they have bigger litters."

(May I join?)
(Go ahead, it's a open rp.)

The wolf felt sympathetic to the mayor. They were both abandoned, in a sense, and were left to carry and fend for numerous pups.

"A former resident? Well the chances of meeting him again would really be slim if that's the case. But we don't know, maybe fate will play and let you two be connected again. If not then I'll assure you that I'll be that someone to be your support, after all it seems like we're in the same boat, sir Tokimune."
"Yeah...that's why I haven't been trying." Tokimune replied. "I doubt it. They said there wasn't much of a interest in this town, it would probably take ages to make it worth coming back to. At least, I bet in their mind."

A sigh left Tokimune as he rubbed his belly.

"yes...I guess we are.. "Tokimune said, giving a weak smile.

(As a fan of AC I just needed to join lol, I hope that's fine.)

Name: JJ
Role: Citizen(unemployed at the moment)
Pregnant: Yes
How many: 19(does not know hoy many)

JJ waddled his way off the train and the town gates. He was just moving into town to start a new life after he was cursed pregnant for "resetting" too much in his old town, the large pregnancy being his punishment. He took a look at a map a cat had given him, to figure out where the town hall was. Luckily it wasn't too far, so he began to waddle towards it.
Image is not mine.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,642 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15