Breeding Station - The New Breed (OPEN)
Ryne walked around, his belly already large enough to touch the ground. He turned a corner to sharply and accidentally bumped into Zerak. "Off! I'm sorry!" He apologized.
Ryne was used to seeing aliens of all shapes and sizes. He blushed at Zerak's words, moaning as his belly was touched. "I'm okay. I can walk without any help." He said, not catching on to Zerak's meaning.
Ryne held onto his belly as he heard Zerak's demand. "The doctors implanted multiple wombs in me. They are all separate and only care a specific species if I get pregnant with them. I don't think your son would eat any of the eggs anytime." He explained. "Can you please stop poking my bellybutton? It really hurts." He begged.
Ryne nodded. "I know. But I want to help any species that needs help. I can do it." He said with determination, looking up to the large alien in front of him. His large belly started to grow again as the eggs in him started to get larger.
Ryne rubbed his belly as the eggs grew larger. He made it behind the curtain before he couldn't move anymore, his belly so large and heavy he couldn't move. Behind the curtain was a large bed that could fit at least 10 people. There was a drawer beside the bed that contained rope and various other toys that could be used to spice up any encounter. "Can you help me onto the bed? I think I lost my mobility." He said.
"A little. Drokan gestate rapidly right?" He asked as he tried to look at Zerak, unable to see past his belly. His massive womb blocked everything in front of him. "I wish I could see you though."
Ryne gulped at Zerak's words. He would be constantly ejaculated into, creating more babies in the process. He sighed before making a decision. "Alright. I'm ready." He said as he held onto his belly.
Ryne nodded, willing to take the risk. "Yes. I'm ready." He said as his hole twitched in anctipation. His belly quivered in anticipation as well, the massive swell towering over Zerak.
Ryne's belly bounced with each thrust, his moans filled the room and the light caused a noticeable shadow against the curtains. He reached for Zerak, wanting to hold onto him as he was fucked.
Ryne gritted his teeth as he felt his belly grow. His belly started to grow so large, it pressed against Zerak as it wanted more space. Ryne could feel Zerak readying to climax. "I'm ready! I need your seed!" He begged.
Ryne tried to hold his baby in attempt to calm the growing Drokan, but his hands were tied up. He moaned pitifully as he tried to look at Zekar. "Help. I want to calm the baby." He asked as the baby started to squirm as another joined its place. Two Drokans were now growing in his womb, the right side being occupied by the new twins.
Ryne moaned as he was fucked again. He tried to break free, his arms were getting tired and he wanted to touch his large belly. "Please! I just want to touch my belly!" He begged as the twins started to move outward, causing Ryne's skin to stretch around them.
Ryne moaned for hours on end, his belly stretching to accommodate the Drokan babies. He could feel each one kick and punch in his womb. He wanted touch his belly desperately. His entire right side of his belly kept thrashing and kicking. Wanting out. "I can't do this for much longer. I'm so tired." He said.
A decent crowd of aliens had formed around the mating pair, half aroused and half taking bets on Ryne's survival. Among them was Sera, who stood off to the side, casually leaning against a doorframe. She wasn't ready to impregnate again yet, so she wasn't bothered that Ryne was already breeding with others. However, she was a little miffed at his choice of partner. He just had to fuck a Drokan. The rapidly growing infants were a direct threat to her own eggs. If anything went wrong, she wouldn't hesitate to interfere. The safety of her spawn was her only concern. But for now, she would just stand back and enjoy the show.
Ryne nodded as he squirmed in his spot, sweat from both the labour and the intense session. If he could, he would have both Sera and Zerak by his side, helping him. He grew to like them both. His belly quivered and tightened again, causing Ryne to grit his teeth in pain. "I need to push. I can feel one coming." He said.
Ryne gritted his teeth in pain as he pulled against the headboard. "Please! Let me rub my belly. I need to calm them down!" He screamed as his legs kicked and squirmed.
Ryne cried in pain as his body tried to push the twins out. "UNTIE MY HANDS!! PLEASE!!" He screamed as tears started to stain his cheeks. His body trembled in pain as he wanted to calm the twins.
Ryne looked at the knife and screamed against the piece of wood. He shook his head and tried to get away from Zerak. He cried as he didn't want to be cut open.
Ryne screamed as he saw the knife about to strike his belly. He awaited the blade but never felt its sting. He heard Zerak tell him to push, relieved that the blade wasn't going to be used. He pushed as hard as he could, feeling the first baby descend down until it started to crown. He breathed hard as he had a steady bite on the piece of wood he was using.
Tears of pain trailed down Ryne's cheeks as he laboured for hours. His large belly shook and quivered with each push. He wanted to rest so badly, to just close his eyes and sleep. But he was given no reprieve he felt another contraction again as he bit down on the block of wood he still had.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,114 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,556 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,358 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,625 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,293 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  A breeding slave's life (closed with C.Wolf) The pregnant jock 22 3,075 03-14-2019, 03:38 AM
Last Post: The pregnant jock