Open The merhorse amongst Merfolks (open)
Anisa sobs slowly died down as she raised her head to once again look at he merhorse. "I just need a place to stay until I can find somewhere else safe to take refuge in. You don't need to worry about me. If you want I can offer my service to you. I used to hunt and other domestic stuff for my mother since she was, you know." She got back to an upright position and took a hold of Mheetu's hand. "Please let me stay."
Once Kala has reached to the cave of her new friend, she catches a glimpse of a strange mer. Since she remembered that Mheetu is the last of his kind and that mers are not particularly fond of him, she interprets this situation as a threat. So she sets down her kills as takes aim with her spear.
Message me if you need a tummy rub  Heart
"S...service...?" Mheetu muttered back confused, course as she took his hand, he stared back at her shocked and confused.

This was a really strange day so far, course he noticed Kala when she came back. Though his eyes went wide as she raised her spear.

"No no no!" Mheetu shouted to Kala, praying she'd stop.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Before she was about to throw her spear, Kala saw Mheetu's face and lowered it. Hmmmm... lets see how this plays out a bit
Anisa saw the change of expression of Mheetu and had also noticed that the merhorse seemed to be conversing with someone as if he was pleading for it to stop. Her mind was a bit foggy from all the crying she did and was still tired from the swimming she'd done earlier. She looked back and felt her eyes widen in fear. "P-please don't kill me." she mustered to say in her shock state before losing consciousness.

(I will not be able to post the following five days due to some family business, sorry  Blush)
"Then why are you looking for Mheetu?"
Kala quickly swims between the two conversing mers and tightens her grip on her spear. No one is going to hurt this gently mer again as long as she's around.
"She can't answer....she's out cold." Mheetu told Kala. "She ramabled on about something of being a outcast due to rumors of her mother or something. It's rather hard to explain."

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
"Then what are she doing here? Is she coming to kill you so then the others will accept her? Hmmmm. Maybe we should just do away with her now. After all, you said no one would miss her."
Kala lightly runs the the spear head over Anisa's forehead and down her abdomen. The pressure is not firm in the to break the skin but it does mimic the motion of gutting something.
(Yay cold huntress mode?)
Anisa woke to someone putting pressure on her abdomen. She was startled and struggled to back away, bumping into Mheetu. She looked up to meet the eyes of the horse, fear eminent in her eyes, then scrambled to kneel infront of him as if she was pleading for help. "I really mean no harm, please believe me!"
"And why should I believe you?"
She quickly pulls herself into a Battle Stance and touches the point to her throat. One more move and she's dead.
"What could I possibly get from harming any of you! To others it may seem an honor to get a hold of the last merhorse but not to me." Anisa lowered her head in defeat, remembering her past. "They'll just think that the 'monster' inside me is awakening and I'll kill them all." Her shoulders began trembling. "That's why all my life I tried to be careful. I've trained myself to always be a 'good girl' no matter what. And maybe because of that training, even though I hated all those merfolks I... I can't put myself to seek revenge." She trailed of in a whisper. "That's the reason why I ran away... I'm such a coward." With teary eyes she looked up to Kala. "Please believe me."
"What do you mean by 'monster'?"
Kala's deep blue eyes narrowed at this statement.
Anisa sniffled "Because of what happened with my mother, they think that I will be the same as her in the future. They think that I'll be a monster... just like they thought her to be." 
"So are you?"
A steely glare settled on her face as she lightly taps her spear head against Anita's throat.
"She's not a monster, and so am I. S-she thought me well enough not to use our magic for evil. That's why even with my strong magic, I can't bear seeking brutal revenge." Anisa sighed shakily and met eyes with the warrior again.
"So, you do have strong magic. How do I know you won't hurt me or my friend?!"
"I-I have magic. But like I said, we don't use them for evil. You can trust me. Please! If you want, I-Ipermit you to kill me anytime you think I've wronged or betrayed you." Anisa continued to beg.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,563 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,362 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,627 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,583 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,304 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,517 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15