SnakeMan Birth (Closed RP with Shadow) FINISHED!!
"Don't know....something's coming....aaaahhh!!!" Jason yelled feeling something sharp like claws inside him, pulling itself out. Soon he felt tiny claws stretching his opening wide, as he looked down seeing a head and claws, "Ooohh...gawd....stop!!!"
((That darn glitch again!))
((Try again. Or is it mine this time???)))
Allen saw a pair of tiny claws poke out of Jason's opening, stretching him wider, pulling itself out. Blood trickled from the clawmarks. A large head emerged, hissing. "It's a snake!" he exclaimed.
"Pull it out...please....it hurts!!!" Jason screamed as the snake creature grabbed onto the floor starting to pull its long tail out of its body.
Allen was worried for his new friend. He reached into Jason's opening and yanked the large snake creature out of him. "It's out," he breathed softly.
Jason laid back exhausted, "Thank you..." Jason watched as the snake creature slide away from them, however it turned to look back at them, hissing in a language, causing Jason's stomach to lurch, as he felt another one, "Noo....it's can't be...gawd!!!"
"You're welcome, Jason," he said. Allen released the creature and it slithered away. It turned and hissed. "I think there's another one in there!" Allen exclaimed, watching his stomach lurch.
Jason screamed feeling the snake creature pulling itself out, wanting to be with its sibling, "Aaaahhhh!!!" Jason felt himself stretched open as it was coming out.
The next pair of tiny, sharp claws emeeged from Jason's opening, Allen knew it was another snake creature. "Push! Once the head is out I'll pull it out!"
Jason nodded pushing but knew the creature was pulling itself out, and not coming with his pushing. However soon the creature had pulled itself out slowly, as Jason couldn't help but scream, trying to grab it, "Get...it...out!!!!"
Allen reached into Jason and grabbed the large snake creature. He yanked it out and released it onto the floor. "I got it, it's out," he breathed. Allen looked at Jason who laid there, his belly now entirely deflated. "I think your done. Are you feeling alright?"
"Just tired....thank you..." Jason laid his head back exhausted, before looking towards the door in fear as the snake man was standing there. Watching the snake man let his two live children slither away, while the eggs he picked up before thanking him and dissappearing.
Allen watched as the snake man left woth the ggs, followed by his to live snake children. He tunred back to Jason and smiled. "You're all done. There is nothing to wprry about anymore."
"Thank you." Jason sighed, glad that it was over and done with.

((Thank you.)))
"You are welcome," Allen said.
((When would you like to start that vampire one? Would you like to finish the minotaur one first and then start it?))
((Yeah that would probably be;best.))
((Sounds good to me))

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,723 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,484 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,144 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,817 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,167 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,906 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,241 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,228 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,086 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,156 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8