The sperm drinker. (Closed with DramaMama08.)
Unfortunately, after a dare a young man becomes pregnant. The reason being was because of drinking a friend's sperm. The man had never failed a dare. He had always wanted to win because of being competitive. It was just his personality.

"Do you want me to drink all of this?" Kade questioned his childhood friend. He remained calm, swallowing silently. He was nervous. He never wanted to do this.

It was a dare. A dare was a dare. But being the stubborn man he was, he never failed one.

Kade sighed, his grip upon the glass cup tight and tense. He waited for the words that his friend would speak. He felt as though he would be sick, but he was feeling daring. He lifted the sperm filled glass up to his nose, taking a big inhale of it.

Kade wrinkled his nose upon the scent of the sperm, turning his head away. 'Bleh. This is disgusting.' He thought to himself.

He felt as though he would be sick to his stomach but tried not to be. He was a guy who was always disgusted easily from even small filthy things like dirty dishes or vomit on a floor. It was just as he naturally was. He tried not to be but he was not in control.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
" Of course, I want you to do that. Don't be such a pansy. If you want I will do it with you." Tristian said to his best friend. Tristan brough the cup to his lips of the other's sperm. He drank it like a shot.

I wasn't pleasant. That was for sure. " Sure it's gross but if you must take it like medicine. Quick and worry about the consequences later."

" Well that is over with now." That from that moment forward everything would change. What the friends didn't know is they were carriers. They both had the ablity and they didn't have to have the seed the traditional way either.

A few weeks later Tristian showed signs of morning sickness trying to get ready for work. He called his friend and roommate. " Kade.... do I have the flu again?"
".. Fine. I will. And I am not a pansy." Kade sighed once more, lifting the glass cup to his mouth. He swallowed the creamy sperm in two swallows.

Kade did not want to be branded as a coward. He gagged but managed to keep the liquid down. After the disgusting act was done he felt his body shuddering as if he were cold. Hee begun feeling as though he would be sick to his stomach. He soon went to bed. After a few hours of tossing and turning he was able to sleep soundly.

A few weeks had passed. He felt the same gutwrenching sickness that his friend felt. He found himself throwing up each time he ate. "I think so Tristan .. I feel the same way. I think that we should see the doctor." Kade replied to his friend's question.
SILENT FEATHER, a Mother, roused, sluggish from fitful rest. Restless, keen mewl of self-reply, whimper, swallow, slow, so slow, arisen, nearby wall offering what could. On kilter, humanity reassures worth, braced on soles of converse, huffs, panted, heave, body-weight, density in add, enormous, expanse, bulbous dwarfs petite, cruel extent. Magnet pull, orbit of perimeter, center, topped precision, epicenter plump, pout engorged bellybutton, span of pangs approach Eve. Beneath tank-top and bone hue hoodie, a dainty, finger-less gloved hand lurks, linger, caress, jitter of mass, mumble delirious, breath, clutch, firm, pang, nausea exists. Bold, arise, pitiful groan, pain forced, hunch posture, pacing, trudge, stagger, window near, sigh, relief there, lowering, sitting, a large sill. Bore, down, raise moist earth hues to King's own, Moon above, eye-lids shut, clench, tight, focus, dainty hand lurks low, beneath jeans, fingertips brush, slowly, first scalp of crowning, slight crests of hair strands peeking from crotch, left grips ripped-jean knee, one raised bent with shoe to pane, other dangles. "King Nitro .. enduring is worthwhile if I have you .." Heart
" Shit, I don't have time to be sick again." he pouned his fist on the bathroom counter. " I might see if they can squeeze me in before I have to go to work. You can come with if you want."

Tristian grabbed some crackers and a bottle of water and threw it in his briefcase. He grabbed his keys and went to open the garage door. He felt a wave of nausea and ran to the grass in the front yard and puked his guts out. Shit he thought.
Kade nodded at his friend's words. He slightly jumped from the sound of his friend's fist impacting with the bathroom counter. He sighed, getting up to his feet as his head was spinning from the awful nausea.

Kade felt crappy like his friend had felt but managed to keep it down. He walked over to his friend's hunched over form. He begun rubbing his back gently in circles with one of his hands to comfort him. "I hope that you are not too sick.Your boss would not want you to miss too much work time."

Kade had helped his friend to the car, becoming worried more about him than himself. He had wondered as to what was making the both of them sick. He begun to regret the both of them drinking eachother's sperm.
" Screw my boss, If I am sick... I'm sick. I won't get the quality of work done he wants if I am sick." he said as Kade helped him into the car. " Sure this is the flu. I must have forgotten to get my shot." Tristian started up the car and backed out of the drive way.

He managed to keep himself together. Luckily they could squeeze them both in before the clinic got too busy at 10am. The nurse showed them back to an exam room. " Kade stop looking to worried..... it's not that big deal." Tristian was the type on to regret anything. Even that night of the dare, They had been friends forever. Nothing could break the friendship.
Kade nodded, looking up into his friend's eyes with a smile. "I am sorry Tristian .. I get that way sometimes." He sighed softly. He left the car and helped his friend into the hospital. He waited with him until the both of him and his friend would be examined in. He followed his friend behind to where the examination would be held at.

Kade sat in the room with his friend. He was waiting nervously with his friend in the hospital gowns. He had soon seen the doctor enter the room. He had let the doctor examine the both of them. His friend was examined first and then him.

"You and your friend are doing quite well. It is not the flu .. it seems as if you both are .. pregnant." The doctor had said after a few hours of waiting.
Tristian was a little anxious with all the waiting when he heard the word pregnant. It had to be a mistake. " Um excuse me.... pregnant? There has to be a mistake. We are men..." he got a little defensive and looked at his friend. How could what they did a few weeks ago result in them being pregnant?

The doctor explained that both of them were potential carriers. All they had to do was have a seed introduced into their body. Then the deed was done. " Kade.... I shouldn't have made that dare.... I'm so sorry." this was all his fault. Was Kade upset with him?
Kade became worried. So worried indeed. With the dreaded word "pregnant" being spoken he wanted to faint. He had shook his head breathing hard and without much rest. He had wanted to cry .. no he wanted to sob. He had screamed aloud into the skies above to where god himself would be able to hear.

"P .. Pregnant? .. no .. no .. this cannot be true. I forgive you Tristian." Kade said softly, wrapping his slender arms around his beloved friend. He had sighed, gulping in breaths of well needed air at how ill he had felt.

Kade subconsciously rubbed his stomach. He had wondered as to how simply swallowing sperm would make a man pregnant. Men have no wombs so how? .. how could this happen. How did it happen? .. how .. god was not on their side. It seemed as though they would probably go to hell for doing this. He did not want to have an abortion strangely.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,615 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,555 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,823 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,829 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,983 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,240 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8