Enslaved (closed with Tomoshe )
Alex was well aware he should be up by now but he simply couldn't bring him self to do it. Almost 4 months he had been here trapped within these walls. He was a slave, he did as he was told quietly and without being noticed. His master could be kind at times but it was rare to see him in such a mood. He really should get up, but he felt sick. Maybe he had gotten some type of bug. That wouldn't be an excuse though so after a few more minutes he pushed his covers off and began getting dressed.

Alex stood 6'7 was rather tall and skinny. That wasn't to say he didn't have any musculus to him. He had a small frame and maybe wasn't the strongest but he was quick on his feet when he wanted to be. He threw on a black T-shirt and jeans, one of the few outfits he owned before heading upstairs to cook breakfast. He was already behind and Alex was sure he was going to hear about it.

"Good morning." He said stiffly to the man sitting at the kitchen table. Alex began cooking quickly hoping to make up for the fact that he had gotten up late.
Vivian was reading his book about calligraphy, sitting straight on the chair with a stoic look on his face. His full name was Vivian Mythens Claire. He is 22 years old and was born in a wealthy family, but soon moved to his own place after getting tired of reaching his parents's expectations. He had dark brown hair with milk tea brown streaks, electric deep blue eyes, had fair skin and a beauty mark on his right cheek, was tall and slender but was a bit muscular. Hearing hurried footsteps from upstairs, he clicked his tongue, lightly tapping foot on the floor, getting impatient as he flipped a page of his book. Finally after about 15 minutes, Alex came downstairs, being stiff as always. He put his book down on the table, almost slamming, looking at Alex with a closed eyes smile that wasn't genuine. He was clearly irritated by his late arrival.

"You are 1 hour, 18 minutes and 32 seconds late." He stated, narrowing his eyes at the poor boy, his voice sending shivers down his slave's spine. It looks like Alex needed some discipline. He had bought him from an illegal auction 4 months ago, intrigued by his beauty. But now that he knew him better, he still needed some harsh slave training.
"Smile for me! I'll give you free belly rubs! Angel "

(Sorry, had a meeting to go to but im back now.)

Alex felt him self tense but he went on cooking, he didn't need to be yelled at twice. Once for being late and twice for stopping. He made eggs and toast like most mornings. "Sorry, I just wasn't feeling vary well this morning.." Alex looked over his shoulder at his master. He tried to stay focused on what he was doing rather then think about what was going to happen next.

It was not as if Alex was disrespectful but he was in many way a rebel who in the last few months had tested the boundaries and patients of Vivian many times. But in the end he normally gave in and did as he was told.
(It's alright ^^ Though I'm going to sleep soon.)

"Hm?" Vivian raised his eyebrow. Normally his servants or slaves don't get sick. He always makes sure to give them enough food and teach decent hygiene routine. Dispite his scary personality, he can be quite a softy when being alone, sometimes..

"I hope you're not making an excuse. I won't hold back my punishment even if you're telling the through. But I'm changing the amount of food that you're getting on your plate. Since you are gaining unnecessary weight lately."

Alex might have normally argued but at the moment such a statement didn't bother him much. He wasn't hungry. He walked over putting a plate down in front of Vivian. "Can I go then? Or is there anything else?" The smell of the eggs he had cooked had started to bother him. Alex took a step back away from the table.
(Aaah I'm so sorry I'm getting tired and my mind is like nope no more ideas)

(it's fine respond whenever go get some sleep.)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,710 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,461 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,135 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,767 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,041 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,508 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,193 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,062 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,068 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,005 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8