Closed Closed RP with badboy600
Name: Sean Woodard (Add last name if you want)
Height/build: 5'7'', slim with a little muscle
Hair/eyes/complexion: Brown, straight, blue, no body and facial hair, slight pale skin

Sean groaned in his sleep. He woke up and saw hie was in a white room. "Where am I?" he asked.
Name: Pom
Height/build: 5'9'', Well-builted body
Hair/eyes/complexion: Dark Brown hair + eyes, no body and facial hair, Half Chinese

Pom is walked to the side of Sean and said "This is my lab and we are going to start the experiment."

Without asking, Pom is injecting something to Sean.
Sean groaned as he felt a needle went into his belly. Before he asked, Sean moaned as his belly started growing rapidly.
Just a few second, Sean feels like something inside his belly. He cannot touch it since he was tie.

He reallise that he is going to have a baby, but he also feels horny at the same time.
As Sean's belly continues to grow, his pecs started growing into breasts.
Pom starts to touch Sean's belly and breast, "Wow, so ... wonderful!!!", Pom said.

He is getting harder from seeing the progress.
Sean moaned as Pom touched his massive belly that finally stopped growing. "Why are you doing this?" Sean asked with a moan.
"The serum that I injected you is the impreg serum. This will help all men got babies. I would like to try it first since it stills on my lab and I wated to have children with you", said Pom with the horny eyes looks at Sean's belly, abdoman, and dick.
"Can... Can you rub oil on my belly and breasts?" Sean asked.
Pom starts to put some oil on Sean's belly. He starts to rub it over the belly and breast. After he touch the left breast, the milk starts to drip off.

"Looks like you are ready to have babies."
"Ah! Can you drink my milk? My breasts hurt." Sean moaned.
Pom starts to take his shirt and pants off, showing his 6-packed abs with his horny penis. He starts to drinks Sean's milk while he's checking the belly's and anus's condition.
Sean moaned as he started to stroke Pom's hard cock.
Pom spreads Sean's legs. He sees the anus hole is stills closed. "I will make you fells more comfortable."

He starts to rub is body over Sean, trying to makes Sean morns.

He slides his dick into the hole.
Sean moaned as he felt Pom enter inside of him. He then started to rock his hips.
Pom is taking hard since this thing make he feels horny.

He filps Sean body to see his back, trying to make the water breaks.
Sean moaned loudly as his water breaks. "Pom. I think it's time." He moaned.
Pom's dick is still in Sean's ass. He wants to sex while Sean having babies.

(Do you want a twin boys / girls ot boy and girl? )
Sean moaned erotically as contractions started to hit.

(One boy and one girl)
Pom is changing position of Sean again. This time, Sean is on top of Pom which makes Sean feels the quickest movement of babies inside Sean's body.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,678 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,398 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,101 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,712 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,864 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 88,844 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,078 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,704 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,028 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,723 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8