Open Teacher x Student (Open to one other person)
Ash leaned forward again it felt better. It eased the pain a bit that he was having at the moment he sighed that also felt nice as well. He let out a groan as he felt another contraction go through him though he was a bit more calm now.

He sighed when the next one passed "I don't now even my doctor was surpised. Of course their yours",he said a bit sad at the last part.
James thinks for a moment and then says "Ash you need to get out of these clothes, I'll help you with it" and helps Ash remove his shirt. He's shocked again to see perfectly formed breasts with dark nipples protuding out of the chest. He can't help but feel a little aroused at the sight.

He pauses when he reaches Ash's pants "You need to take them off Ash, if the babies are going to come you need to clear a way"
Ash nods and starts to take off his shirt with James help. Blushing he had forgotten about his breast covering them with his arms. He didn't think he would get them since he was male.

Ash rubbed his stomach with one hand. He was shy about taking off his pants and underwer but nods. Ash moved his arms away from his chest and unbottened his pants before starting to take then off.
James helps Ash ease out of his pants. He remembers with intense detail about the same night 8 months ago when he had done the same, albeit with a different purpose. The memory makes his member stiffen up and he looks at Ash's naked body with arousal and concern.
Ash took off his underwear as well. Crossing his legs when he was done he was still embrassed about his body like he was eight months ago. Letting out a whimper as he had another contraction leaning back against the couch. Spreading his legs apart "It hurts James",he said when it had passed he didn't know the effect that he was having on James at the moment.
James's mind flashes back to the night where they got intimate. That night, it was a flurry of their instinct as James took Ash again and again on the carpet. As Ash spreads his legs, James feels himself stiffen. He sees that Ash's got both a penis and a vagina and there is an urge in him to actually touch his parts. But he restrains himself as he crouches down between Ash's legs and observes his swollen vagina. "Okay Ash, when the next contraction hits, you push"
Ash stayed leaning back against the couch. Rubbing his stomach his stomach with one hand and the other running through his hair messing it up. Closing his eyes he was trying to keep his mind off of that night but couldn't he let out a moan. He nods waiting for his next contraction to come though it probably wouldn't be for a bit longer. Ash started to push with his contraction hit him he felt the first baby move down into his birth canal. When it eneded he stopped blushing he sat up he asked "James can we have sex?".
James blinked through the fog of lust that clouded his mind. When Ash asked that question, his mind was no longer thinking. But he recovers and hoarsely asks "Are you sure Ash, can you take me?". His eyes now roam his body in naked and open lust. Ash can very well make out the bulge in his jeans.
Ash rubbed his stomach blushed even more when he saw that James aroused. "Yes I'm sure",he said he breathed though the pain. Since it wasn't a contraction that and he heard somewhere that sex during labour help with the pain.

(I have work in a bit so I won't reply until my break or when I go to the bathroom)
(alright. Do you want to have anal or vaginal sex?)
(Anal sex)
(Alright) James pushes Ash on his back. He begins to kiss his nipples making them hard. He quickly divests himself of all clothes except for his boxers. He kisses down Ash's laboring body and then begins to rim's Ash's hole making him ready for his member.
Ash laid back when he was pushed backwards. Letting a moan when his nipples were kissed making his blush a tomato red. Ash watched him take off all of his clothes expect for boxers he rubbed his stomach whining he did that.
James holds Ash's gaze as he slips a finger inside his now lubricated hole. He moans as the familiar sensation of the warm hole engulfs his finger. He begins to finger Ash's hole as he latches onto one of his nipples. James though is taking care not to hurt the birth canal since he senses another contraction approaching.
Ash let out a gasp when he did it felt good. Wriggling a bit he let out a another moan become louder as he did. "Ah",he let out as Ma James latched onto one of his nipples he wasn't expecting that one at it was a new experience. Ash's breath hitched when he felt another contraction started he tried not to push this time and breathed through it.
James pulls the finger out of the hole. "Ash it's okay, push push now" He says and rubs the belly as he feels the baby move into proper position. He begins to lick Ash's nipples in order to relax him

(Sorry I got caught up in some work)
Ash sat up a bit breathing since it hurt. He pushed once James's finger was out of him groaning and grunting as well. Ash leaned back against his arms when it passed he felt the first baby move into position he moaned when James did. It felt nice but it did help him relax a bit while he through the contraction he stopped when it passed again.

(It is OK)
James senses that he needs to speed up his labor. He applies a little lube to Ash's entrance and enters him. He holds himself still there, even though the urge to thrust is very hard. He looks at Ash "Now push the baby, with the next contraction" and hopes that his cock will apply sufficient pressure to help propel the baby out.
Ash leaned back all the way down on the couch. Bracing himself for it he let out a gasp rubbing his stomach with one hand though he was still laying back. Ash laid there for a bit longer before sitting up feeling James's cock go in farthur. Letting out a moan he nods "Can you check me?",he asked still sitting like that he closed his eyes "Why does it hurt so much",Ash whimpered.
James nods and feels the baby bump. He notices that the baby (he has no idea they are quads) and feels it to be in position. He recalls how sex could relax the vagina and begins to thrust in Ash "Ash, next contraction you push the baby out" he says and begin to nibble on his body and applies a little pressure on the belly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,419 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,115 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,560 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,360 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,626 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,065 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,582 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,300 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,516 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15