Closed The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite)
Chris looks down at the baby before shrugging lightly. "I suppose he hasn't even asked where you were? Hasn't called?"
"Lukas?"He looked back some,"No, it's dead."He then looked to his phone,"When it was on though, I texted him, I don't know if he replied."He pressed his thighs together with his hands between them as he then pushed himself up fully to his feet, shuffling slowly and carefully towards the window to look out of it now,"How much can it snow...? This is horrible."He frowned, leaning against the wall with a sigh, closing his eyes,"He seems to like you better. You should name him."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris shrugs "This is only the beginning of the season" Chris looks down at the baby again. "Bentley" He looks back at Eric.
Eric then took the opportunity to shrug as well, watching as the snowflakes fell on the cars outside, guessing that they weren't getting home anytime soon, then glancing back at Chris with a snort,"Like the car?"He asked and shuffled over to look down at the green eyed baby boy, tilting his head and reaching to stroke his hair, though only making him frown up and whimper some until he pulled away again as he sighed,"I don't like it either, kid."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris shrugs "Then what do you suggest? Seeing as his father isn't going to be much help"
"Benny."He looked at Chris, smiling some and leaning in to kiss him before looking down at the baby, tilting his head,"What about Benny, little guy?"He reached and touched his cheek, this time the baby didn't stir, he seemed to have fallen asleep. Eric smiled,"What do you think? I'll write Bentley on the paper and call him Benny for short."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris nods slowly. "Sounds good to me"
Eric kissed Chris softly,"If anyone asks, you're his father."He told him, smiling softly and taking the baby from him gently, careful with him since it seemed the little boy only let him hold him if he was sleeping. Any other time, he seemed to be fine in Chris's arms. That lasted for about a year or two too, until the boys got too big to carry around.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris's shifts at the hospital were hectic, most of the time they had him working over 12 hours a day and when he wasn't at work he was almost constantly being paged. Logan and Jacob, now 3, had started pre-preschool for about 3 or so hours a day before they joined Bentley at the hospital with Erik. They were always kept entertained by the other kids in the nursery or by the nurses and techs that played with them almost daily. There was never really a dull moment.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,633 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,625 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,638 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,737 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,864 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,011 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 64,710 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,702 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,199 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,837 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM