Closed The Doctors Babies (With Lovebite)
Chris moves to help the ease the shoulders out, one popping out only to quickly be followed by the other. Once the baby is out Chris wraps it up in a towel as its cries fill the apartment, him quickly clamping the cord, letting it empty of the blood supply before cutting it.
Eric collapsed against the couch, resting on his knees as he huffed heavily to catch his breath, smiling tiredly at the sound of the well sized baby crying up a storm and turning to look back at Chris as he held his son,"All his fingers and toes?"He asked and closed his eyes slightly, hands going to his slightly smaller middle then reaching out carefully,"Lemme hold him."He had known that the twins were both boys from the many check ups he had due to multiples being high risk for males.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah, all ten" Chris carefully passes the baby to his father as Eric eventually moves to sit down. For the time being the other baby still seemed to be content with staying in the womb seeing as it was still a little high and would take time to drop.
"Good."He smiled and held his baby for the first time in his arms, laying him against his chest on top of the fabric of his shirt and braced against his arm and the top of his belly,"Hey there, Logan."He nosed the baby as he whimpered into his chest, the man grabbing for a towel to wrap him up in gently,"This'll be awkward to explain once Lukas gets home."He sighed,"Hopefully, he's here when this one's brother is born."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"As far as he knows they're his, I think it's best we let him and everyone else believe that. I simply brought you home since he had the car and you went into labor so I stayed to help" Chris shrugs lightly as he watches Eric with the baby.
"I know. I know. Thanks for this."He said, looking up at him,"I didn't mean tell him everything anyway."He shook his head, stroking his son's hair gently and kissing his little furrowed brow,"Look at you. So handsome."He smiled,"Like me."He joked, chuckling and sitting back a bit more comfortably, rubbing the baby's back as he laid on his chest contently now before mewling in hunger. Eric moved to pull up his shirt a bit, letting the baby's head slip beneath it to latch onto his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You actually look like hell right now" Chris chuckles softly as he continues to watch them. As the minutes tick by with the second baby still not dropping Chris finds himself glancing at his watch. He only had an hour before he had to go back to work.
"Yeah? Well, I just pushed a nine pound baby out of my ass, I can't be a sexy beast all the time."He laughed softly and looked up at him then back down at baby Logan, not worried yet about the small twinges in his belly as he sat. They weren't getting worse so he could deal with them, he glanced at Chris when he looked to his watch,"Don't you dare."He said, knowing his schedule by heart as well, he knew he would need to get back,"I'm your patient right now, until Jacob is in my arms with Logan. You hear me?"He looked at him with narrowed eyes.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I do, but I'm not so sure the hospital will see it that way considering to amount of patients that just came in from the crash" While they wait Chris finds himself looking around the small apartment.
"Yeah, well I'm sure they'll understand."He sighed and tilted his head back a bit thinking about it now actually,"Okay. How about, if the baby doesn't shift in the next hour to be born then you can go, but you have to pick up the phone if I call you to coach me through."He looked at him," Or just to hear you on the other line, since you're actually pretty shitty at coaching vocally.."He said, then adjusting the baby to lay on his shoulder as he burped him gently,"Deal?"He met his eyes after he had looked around the small apartment he shared with his boyfriend.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris nods. "Deal" And so the waiting began and it actually seemed that this baby had no indication of making anything easy as it refused to drop within the next hour.
Eric still held the first born twin against his chest as he slept and he waddled back and forth in the kitchen, transition made him too nauseous to stay in any other place in the apartment. The smell just made him want to vomit,"Stubborn as a mule."He muttered, shaking his head and sighing as he shuffled around slowly,"You're brother is as stubborn as a mule."He repeated, looking down at Logan in his arms,"Though you may have had a feeling he was."He sighed and went to place the baby in a basket gently on the kitchen table,"Here."He sighed, then stood back up straight again, rubbing his belly that was still only twinging with contractions, sighing,"I think you can go now."He said,"Jacob's not coming right now."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris looks at him for a minute or two before moving to lightly brush his lips against Eric's. His hand runs along Eric's stomach for a minute or two before he leaves, keeping his phone on him just in case.
Eric returned the faint kiss, smiling slightly and sighing as he watched him go, looking back towards the basket then continuing his work of pacing back and forth inside of his kitchen while he rubbed his low belly. "Come on... I swear it's nicer out here, buddy. There's light and your brother and your dad... so much more to see."He spoke, shuffling throughout the apartment now that Logan was sleeping, even if it made him nauseous, covering more ground made him feel a bit better as he waddled to and fro, trying to get the baby to drop.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The minutes slowly turn into an hour, for now Eric had taken a break, sitting down on the couch, a hand still resting on his belly as he continued to wait. He didn't bother with turning on the tv, just enjoying the quiet for now as he rested.
Eric rubbed his belly, tilting his head back some as he rested his eyes for a while, as his palms traveled the mound of his stomach where the baby was settled. Stirring occasionally but otherwise not moving for now as he slowly but surely fell asleep on the couch, getting a few hours sleep after giving birth to his first child. He supposed this was good in a way.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Chris was in the middle of surgery when his phone finally buzzed in his pocket. It was nearly 4 in the morning and by the time he got to where he could answer he had 3 missed calls, one after the other, along with a FaceTime call.
Eric wanted to throw his phone about the time when Chris had finally answered him, he felt ill prepared and overwhelmed when his contractions finally picked up pace, the baby was crying and he had to force himself up to his feet despite the pain. Now he just wanted to sit on the couch and wait through them, not walk, but that was what he was doing now, he needed to get his son. "Shush, shush. Dad's here."He said softly, picking up the newborn from the basket, keeping his hold gentle even as his belly and back cramped intensely with a contraction, he rocked him slowly along with his whole body with the phone between his ear and shoulder. Surprised when the ringing picked up finally,"Chris?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"He finally decide to come out?" Chris had just slipped into his office and took a seat at his desk as he talked to Eric, waiting for a reply. He could hear Logan crying in the background and the slight twinge of pain in Eric's voice.
"Yeah, he did."He nodded, looking down at Logan and shuffling slowly back towards the living room to take a careful seat on the couch again with the first born baby in his arms as he rocked him still, shushing him softly and kissing his furrowed brow,"He always looks so mad at everything."He laughed softly,"Like you."He mentioned and closed his eyes and humming a bit as he rocked the baby, subduing him for now as he quietly whimpered and Eric groaned softly,"Shit."He tilted his head back with another contraction, rubbing the baby's back and stroking his hair as he sat through another pain..
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parasite "Babies" (Closed w/PoisonElixir19) kcoop99 128 22,773 07-19-2019, 06:03 PM
Last Post: PoisonElixir19
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,877 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,956 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  first came babies...then came love. (Closed with chrome) CeruleanSnowFlake 52 5,800 03-29-2019, 07:04 AM
Last Post: CeruleanSnowFlake
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,917 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,186 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,297 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,805 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  The jail babies Littleittyboy 11 2,206 09-15-2018, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,886 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM