The Kings Lover (With Lovebite)
"Not completely. I got what I could from my account before my father locked it. There's at least $1500."
"Well that's nothing."Tom replied, it wasn't what he was used to, what neither of them was used to, they were spoiled brats. Heirs to trillion dollar corporations and yet here they were, with a truck full of kids and only $1500 to their name. He sighed,"Did we do the right thing?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben looks back at the kids before slowly nodding as he looked back at Thomas. "Yes, yes we did."
Thomas believed him then, that was four years ago, Bella was almost Six, the triplets were five, and Baxter was four, they hadn't thought about adding to their already well sized family for a while. Yet now they didn't really have a choice, Tom worked as well as Benjamin and the kids were looked after by one of their old neighbors. He got home with arms full of groceries after shoppimg and picking the kids up,"Benny?"He called, the kids ran in around his legs and he shifted the bags in his arms,"A little help?!"He added, wondering if he was actually here at all.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
To Toms surprise, he actually was. Ben comes into that room before grabbing a few of the bags. "Why try to carry it all in one load?" He goes over to set the groceries down before taking the others from Thomas. They had been on the run for nearly 4 years, 4 years that his father actually hadn't found them. They worked odd jobs under false names, both just waiting to be discovered.
The man sighed in relief when the bags were taken from him,"It's storming out side, I didn't want to have to take a shower if you weren't here and leave the kids alone."He thanked Ben and kissed his cheek softly,"How was work? Did you get let off early today?"He asked and picked up Baxter as he waddled after his sisters, kissing his head and rubbing at his back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
He nods. "Yeah." He sees about getting the groceries put away while Thomas sees about the kids. The apartment they were staying in wasn't big, actually, for a family of their size, it was quite small. It was also under a false name, mostly everything they had was. He gets the groceries put away, finishing with the last of them when there is a knock at the door, him looking toward it only to instantly freeze, he was wary, had been for quiet some time since their return.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,868 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,938 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,897 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,166 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,268 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,785 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,883 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,028 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,819 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,752 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna