The Kings Lover (With Lovebite)
"Not really" Ben sits down on the edge of the bed, watching Thomas for a minute or two before soon realizing that he had fallen asleep. Ben then proceeds to take his leave for the next hour or so, letting both Thomas and Bella rest.

When Thomas awakens Bella is no longer in the room. About 30 minutes or so later she and Ben return to the room, followed by a nurse who is carrying a tray of food.
Thomas woke up with a soft groan, turning onto his back and tilting his head to rest back on the pillow beneath his head, frowning with a hand pressing against his back. That was the first actual real pain he had felt in a while and it was more intense than a braxton hick, he thought. Yawning softly, looking towards the door as it opened and he rubbed his large expanse of belly,"What time is it?"He asked when the trio came into the room, adjusting himself carefully to sit up in the bed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It's still early" Ben comes over to the bed before picking Bella up and setting her on the bed as she crawls over to hug Thomas as the nurse sets the tray down. "Is there anything else I can get you?"
"Bunch of early birds."He smiled softly, running his fingers through Bella's hair then picked her up to sit with him, kissing her head,"Good morning to you too, baby girl."He stroked her cheek, laying her against his chest and looking towards the Nurse,"No thank you."He replied, closing his eyes and resting his cheek against the top of his daughters head, looking to Ben,"She's eaten?"He asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The nurse nods before taking her leave, Ben nodding as he looks at Thomas. "Yeah, she had some pancakes, eggs, some of everything that's on your plate"
Thomas rocked her as he rubbed her back and smiled softly,"Always eating off daddy's plate, aren't you? My little crumb snatcher."He kissed her head and she sucked on her thumb as she laid against him, he sat up some and grabbed his fork. Brows furrowed slightly,"I think I'm contracting."He mentioned and picked up a piece of sausage with the utensil, his belly sat between his legs as he stayed up right.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Then at least we're getting somewhere" Ben shrugs lightly as he sits down on the edge of the bed, watching Thomas eat.
"Yeah. At least."He agreed with his own nod this time, stuffing his face with the rest of his breakfast until his hunger was sated,"Did you eat?"He asked, looking to Ben and adjusting his position some what, grimacing lightly at the movement.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah, same thing" Ben takes Thomas' plate before setting it on the bedside table.
"Both of you are some crumb snatchers then."He laughed lightly, closing his eyes a bit and shifting some with a soft sound,"Damnit..."He sighed, closing his eyes and sitting back against his pillow,"Will you stay?"He asked and adjusted his legs so he could sit comfortably even with the pressure at his back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"As long as I can, they might end up kicking me out" Ben shrugs lightly before he looks at Bella. "I might take the little princess here and run to the nearest supermarket, she gets bored"
He laughed lightly, shaking his head some,"As long as I want you here they'll let you stay."He said and looked down at the little girl as well as she rested against him,"Unless Joe comes by, then you may have to go."He frowned, stroking her hair and sighing,"Fine with me. She likes those little mechanical things that go back and fourth, you know, the ones that cost a quarter."He said and kissed her head.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben nods as he looks around the room. "They might let you come, might gets things moving along, and to get you out of here for a bit."
Tom looked at him, tilting his head some,"Yeah? That actually sounds like it could be good."He said, closing his eyes and tilting his head back,"Do you think you could get me some clothes for the trip then?"He asked him, turning his head some,"I don't think the clothes I came in will fit me anymore... My they dropped a few weeks back."He sighed, running his hand over his middle,"I'm afraid the only thing that fits me now is this hospital gown."He shook his head, Bella sat up slightly and took her thumb out her mouth as she patted his belly with a giggle,"Babby."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben watches them for a few minutes before nodding "Yeah, I'll be back soon" He then gets up and leaves coming back about thirty minutes later with Tom a change of clothes. After helping him get dressed they head out to the nearest supermarket.
Thomas waddled slowly beside Benjamin, letting him carry Bella as he kept his hands on his back to support his heavy front, grimacing some as he kept going through another cramp. "Ohh... Yeah, this'll work."He nodded slightly, biting his lip and shuffling through the automatic doors at a careful pace. "Go ahead and put her in a cart, I'll push her."He said.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben puts Bella in a cart before letting Thomas push her. They wandered through the store grabbing Bella a few snacks before ending up on the toy isle, Ben taking Bella out of the cart to let her pick out what she wanted.
Bella stood up, wobbling a bit and giggling as she clapped her hands, looking back up at Thomas and then Benjamin before waddling down the aisle with a grin. The two year old looked back and forth then grabbed onto a dollhouse that was bigger than herself, bouncing up and down excitedly. Thomas smiled and leant forwards onto the cart, watching her and resting his head on his arms as he breathed through a tight cramp.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ben smiles before coming over and helping Bella pick up the dollhouse before putting it in the cart before he looks back at Bella. "Why don't you get some coloring books? You and papa can color during the night"
Bella looked at him, processing what he said a moment then nodding as she ran over to the coloring books to grab an armful. Thomas rocked his hips, closing his eyes for a moment, the little girl smiled up at the two adults,"Color!"She giggled and bounced some, running back over to Ben and looking at Tom with a grin.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C Pampering and indulgence (w/lovebite) bhdire8 470 54,871 04-06-2019, 07:25 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  The Soldier and The Governor ((With bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 551 83,944 04-01-2019, 09:48 AM
Last Post: bhdire8
  (( Host. *Mpreg Hetro story* closed with LoveBite )) roseie1991@yahoo.com 70 9,909 12-31-2018, 03:53 AM
Last Post: roseie1991@yahoo.com
  C Solaris City [Closed with Lovebite] Sam260 81 10,173 12-09-2018, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Lovebite
Shocked Sailor and a Selkie ((w/ bhdire8 and Lovebite)) Lovebite 394 65,278 11-27-2018, 07:23 PM
  The Witch’s Cabin (Closed w/Lovebite) Klayko 49 7,792 11-18-2018, 10:34 PM
  Unhealthy Obsession (Closed with Lovebite) Klayko 17 4,884 08-29-2018, 04:03 AM
  Of War and Scales (closed with Lovebite? LuckyMarble 5 1,028 08-21-2018, 04:55 PM
  Alien Lover (first come first serve, nsfw, seeded needed) DragonKnight 2 1,821 06-28-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: xiao2
  The last Hope (closed with Lovebite) paulaenlaluna 6 1,756 06-13-2018, 06:40 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna