Closed Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite)
"If it means I can live, of course." He didn't know if he'd be confined to Nori's house or if he'd be able to venture out into her world sooner or later, but either way he'd have to be alive to do it. Being alive and here with Nori meant that there was a chance he might eventually be able to return home, and by God if he wasn't going to take that opportunity by the horns. Besides, during his time here he might be able to learn more about her culture. He'd always known there were other beings out in the universe and now that he'd met one he wanted to know everything he possibly could about them. "I mean... it'll guarantee my life here, right?" Because he also didn't want to try something only to find out it wouldn't work down the road.
"You'll live."She nodded, then looked down at the pile of things she had brought, nudging them with her foot then reaching down to gather them up again. He must not have been in that much pain, so she wasn't going to waist any precious supplies if he didn't need them. The female moved to leave the room again, staying gone for a few moments as if she was never coming back. Until she came from the dim hall, holding a jar full of dark, lumpy liquid, being careful as she took a seat on the table in front of him. "This is it."She said, looking down at it and then up at him,"It's...a digestible supplement..."It was too much to explain to him in human terms, but he wanted to live and this would help him do so. It was a lot of liquid and it would be a bit much for him to take in at one time, but he needed to. She held it out to him,"Try not to...vomit."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When she left, Beck was left wondering what she had in mind. For a moment he thought that maybe she would bring him some kind of costume to wear, something that made him look like one of her kind, but then in hindsight that was a pretty ridiculous thing to imagine. Still, Beck thought that with the right touches and glued on horns and scales he might be able to pull off looking something like Nori and the rest of the society. If they taught that humans were evil it would be a bad idea to go around the city like he was currently, and that was sucky because that's exactly what he wanted to do. When she came back out holding a jar full of whatever it was... Beck reached out to take it from her. It didn't have any smell that he could tell of, although it did look less than appetizing. "A supplement?" He frowned. "Okay... If this is what food is for you guys I don't know how you do it." It looked like mush and as he swallowed it down, he had to hold his nose closed like a kid taking their gross medicine. He didn't vomit, thankfully, and when he was finished he let go of his nose, grimacing as the taste of the stuff finally got to him. "That's gross. Please tell me that's not food."
Nori snorted, her eyes lighting up as she laughed softly at the human,"No. Not actual food... Supplement."She repeated, nodding her head and pulling her hair back into a tie to keep it away from her face. Then leaning in slightly to run her forked tongue along the edge of his lips, cleaning the rest of the dark liquid up then sitting back again. "Not...horrible."She replied and then stood up from the table,"You want food?"She asked and took the now empty jar to carry it out of the room,"Come with me."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"What's it do?" He knew that he should probably be worried about what he just drank. It was literally out of this world - or out of his world, he corrected himself - but he wouldn't push the subject matter for too long. Nori had helped him thus far and he had no reason not to trust her. She could've left him for dead back where the wreck was, or told him there was oxygen underground but there rally wasn't any. "You... like it?" he asked, his expression twisting into one of confusion when she'd cleaned the rest of the liquid from his lips. It was a bit weird he would admit but maybe being so close to someone was seen differently here? Beck's gaze flashed to the floor, embarrassed, before he nodded and stood, limping after Nori into another room. "If that was supplement, I'm a bit scared to see what food is."
"I don't want to...startle you."She said when he asked her what it did, looking back at him as he followed her into the food gallery,"I know a lot of...cultures seem strange to humans. When it's only...normal for us."She licked her lips while they looked at each other,"You wanted to live...and you will."She turned around and began to open the shelves mounted on the wall, revealing boxes and cans of dried and wet food. She didn't known what he wanted so she just let him choose,"I'm not...picky."She replied, smiling some as she looked through what she had that would be edible for him,"My mother...she would say that the pickiest die first. A...scare tactic?"She wasn't sure about the word she used for it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"But a supplement must be good for something, right?" Beck smiled sheepishly. "Is it magic? Will I change into one of your kind or something?" He wouldn't be opposed to that, although everyone back home would probably be. The food wasn't too bad looking, and admittedly it all looked a lot better than what he'd thought the food here might look like. That being said, Beck couldn't help but crave actual fast food or something similar from back home. "I'm not picky either, whatever is edible." He shrugged. He couldn't be picky here, not on another planet and living under the roof of someone else for now. He'd swallowed that disgusting supplement, he could handle some wet food. It wasn't a preference but neither was drinking that stuff - he needed to live. "Maybe you can tell me about your culture."
Nori laughed truly that time, her voice was musical almost and she shook her head, she clicked a few times with her tongue. Then said,"You're a...silly human, Be-ck."She looked at him then took a seat at her eating table, opening up a can of food for herself,"Though...it is sort of like that. Yes."She nodded, placing down the can after eating a mouthful of what looked like tuna, then sitting back again as he spoke. Mixing around the substance inside of the can and watching him with her head tilted,"What do you want to...know about us?"She asked.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Something like it, huh?" Beck tipped his head this way and that. "So do I grow horns? Scales? Anything cool. I feel inferior." He grinned and sifted through the cans of food before taking one out that didn't look too bad. He opened it up, a little surprised when he found that whatever this was actually smelled decent, and to match it tasted well enough too. It almost tasted like something he could find back home. Beck was really hungry considering the last thing he'd eaten had been some energy bar on the ship before it had crashed. "I'm not sure," he went on, taking another ravenous bite of the food from the can. He hoped he just didn't get sick later. "Anything. Our government back home tried to appease everyone by telling them there are no other beings in the universe. People are afraid of an invasion." He shook his head. "So they keep anything... extraterrestrial under wraps."
"You shouldn't change externally."She shook her head, looking at him and shifting her utensil around the can while she thought about it some more. "It should...adjust your organs to be more...adaptable to life on Shanglesh."She watched him eat, not saying anything right now about how he was giving himself protein, he was an adult, correct? Wouldn't he know it's not that clever to eat so much and so fast after starving. The female shook her head and sighed softly, trilling as she did. Then shaking her head at what he said,"Some have tried to...make contact. The ones who are curious about...your kind and if you've grown out of your...inferior and adolescent ways."She bit her lip, drawing blood once more before she let go and continued,"When they don't receive a response back, that's when they know they've...failed in gaining informative contact."She shook her head and looked to her can,"Every time you humans kill one, it...increases the time frame in which they...attempt again."She took a bite of the wet meat once more, chewing and looking into the can as she consumed what was inside of it,"The species that would want to invade you and make use of how weak you are, are themselves...irrelevant in the universe and most likely would never...get a chance to annihilate you all."She finished, both eating and speaking as she went silent now.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, that only worries me a little." Beck squirmed uncomfortably as he continued to eat. He just hoped he didn't grow new organs or something. If they made him adaptable here did that mean that if he ever got back home they would hinder him there? He tried not to think about it too much. He didn't feel any different sk it should be nothing to worry about, right? If something was up he would let Nori know. She hadn't led him astray yet. "Inferior?" Beck smirked. "I always thought we were pretty ahead but I guess not." After looking at the technologically advanced society here, Beck knew for sure that humans were way behind. "I'm not sure if I should've relieved that they won't kill us all or concerned that they even exist." Beck licked his lips. "Do you guys have a President? A King or Queen? Dictator?" That was something he was curious about too, who ran this whole civilization.
"Don't concern yourself with things that you cannot change."She said, waiting for him to finish now as she sat back and bit at her lip again, watching him and tilting her head. "We have a...government body. The oldest of our kind and the nobility...leaders of each sector, they govern us. They decide what's best...and they make sure we like the choices they select...if not-"She shrugged a shoulder, clicking her tongue and looking away before standing up and collecting the trash. "Are you thirsty too?"She asked, going over to the garbage shoot to empty the used items into it.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ah. Noble aliens. Those are things I've only heard about in movies." Beck laughed and shook his head as he finished eating his food. It wasn't the most tasty thing in the world but it was something that he could stomach, unlike that supplement. Hopefully it was just a one time thing because he wasn't sure he could take more of it. "Yes," he answered, tapping his fingers against the side of the now empty can. "Is it anymore of that supplement stuff though? I think I'd rather lap up the juices from the bottom of one of the cans of food if so." He smiles cheekily and stood, testing the weight on his injured ankle and wincing at he slight pain that throbbed in his foot. "I know you guys don't trust humans but... you should show me your, uh, sector? Even if it's at night. Maybe not tonight but sometime... I imagine I'll be stuck here for awhile."
"And crashing ships are also only things I've heard about in film."She mentioned, taking the empty can from him to throw it away then slide open the door to her cooler, looking through it. Before pulling out a filter of water for him, handing it over,"The supplement was a...one time thing. If you wanted more I would have to take time out to grow it."She said and saw him wince, tilting her head slightly,"Are you...okay?"She asked, getting used to his speech patterns only slightly then looking up at him as he stood up straight, he was taller than her. He was taller than mostly everyone she knew, his head almost touched the ceiling of her home, would she be able to hide him in plain sight if he wanted to go out like he said. "I will... Just give it some time. Let the supplement do it's...work and you will be able to roam safely."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"You got me there... But I think that's the same for me too. This was only my third expedition and a crash never crossed my mind." There hasn't been many crashes to speak of, and the shuttles that did implode with people aboard usually did so before they left the atmosphere; to top that, there were normally no survivors either. Beck had crashed while in space and had lived. That was a rarity, a very rare thing. "Thanks," he said as he took the filter, downing the water slowly. "I'll be alright. It's more so a bother than anything." Beck would have to make sure to not put too much weight on is ankle. He was thankful that seemed to be the only thing of his that had been seriously injured during the crash. "So what's this supplement do?" he asked, scratching at his face. "You said it helps my organs..? What's it do to them? Make them smaller? Bigger? Do I grow a new one or does one vanish?" He almost laughed - a vanishing organ. That would be a new one. "How long does it take? And how do you... grow it?"
Nori guessed that she should tell him now what he had ingested, wondering how long she could dodge the question, before she turned away from him. "Follow me."She said and walked out of the sort of kitchen-like space, heading down the hall and into a new room, one with a bed. It was just the right size for her and another person, it was sort of like a waterbed on earth, or it moved like one. She turned and took his hand,"One last thing...alright?"She looked up at him, this was the last thing to make this work,"Can I ask you...a question now?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck had to be careful not to hit his head on the ceiling as he followed Nori into what looked to be a type of bedroom. The ceiling was incredibly low and while Beck was average height for a man back home on Earth, he felt really big right now. But he also felt superior, in a sense, because being taller meant he had more strength and stuff, didn't it? Or that he might have the upper hand if he were to get into a fight? He ignored those thoughts. No need to stir up trouble where he didn't need to. "You can ask me anything," Beck said and nodded, his gaze drifting briefly to the bed in the room. It actually looked comfortable and suddenly Beck felt overwhelmingly tired at the sight of something nice that he might possibly be able to sleep on.
Nori looked at him and saw he was tired, would that make this harder to convince him into this? Or easier? She helped him to sit down, going around him and unsnapping the clasps on his suit then pulling it off. "How is...sex like with humans?"She asked and looked him over as he stood in his underclothing now, her hands went to run over his arms then lay him down fully. "You wanted to live, and I...want to help you. I know this is...intimate for humans, but you...must understand that this is just me helping you."She said slowly, slower than usually as she climbed onto his lap to sit there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, uh..." He trailed off as he slipped out of the rest of his suit. He hadn't been expecting that question, and as Nori continued he had a feeling as to where this was heading. "I mean it's different? Different for everyone." Despite the context of this ordeal, Beck couldn't help but notice how comfortable it was as he lay on the bed. It was much more comfortable than the one he had at home and the one in his ship. It threw him off a little. Maybe he was just too tired to think much about what Nori had in mind for them but Beck didn't overthink this. "Did the supplement have anything to do with this?" he asked curiously, raising a brow at her as she moved intimately closer. The only restraint he had from telling her to get off of him was that this seemed to be part of the plan to keep him alive, even if it was a bit of an odd one. "What exactly is this then..?"
Nori nodded, straddling him and tilting her head just a bit, closing her eyes as her nostrils flared, humans smelt strange. She thought and leant in just a bit so their faces were closer as she kept her eyes closed,"My people...we take pregnancy very, very serious... It's rare when one of my kind conceives, so when we do it's a gift from the gods... But I don't believe in all of that."She opened her eyes up again, looking at him fully now and taking a breath,"If you were to conceive... You wouldn't be threatened by anyone outside of my home... Plus they would have to deal with me anyway."She said, running her hands up his chest and taking off his shirt before running her hands down his arms to take his hands and place them on her hips."The supplement is more like a...digestible womb machine... Since male humans don't have their own reproductive system to carry children."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,777 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,081 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,613 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,047 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8