Closed Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite)
"I can walk, yeah." And actually, Beck would prefer to walk because further down the road he might not want to if the aches and subtle pains he was getting now were only to intensify as the months passed and he grew with the pregnancy. He might have to use the car later on. "I trust you to keep me safe if we get mugged." He laughed as he walked alongside Nori, still slightly worried about what might happen if someone saw them. It seemed to be all good and quiet for now and they didn't necessarily have to go far. Even a block over would ease Beck's jittery nerves from the last two and a half months. "So where are we going? Is it a surprise?"
She snorted,"I'd rather it not come to that."She replied and held his hand as they walked at a comfortable pace down the walkway, tilting her head some,"Not sure...maybe just down to the clearing. There's a all night and day food stand near the park where children play."She then pulled her hand away again to push them into her skirt pockets, humming a soft tune,"It's a nice evening."She mentioned, glancing at him,"We could head over to the scrap yard after we eat, I know we should get started on...fixing your ship. Though we should see it first and try to get it back here...and into my home so I can see what went wrong with it."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh, you think that's a good idea?" Beck raised a brow. Scaring alien children and having their potentially raging parents come after him was not in his list of things to do that day, or any day. While the streets seemed to be quiet, they couldn't ever really be sure who might be watching from afar. "Yeah, definitely. I honest to God have no clue how to build a ship al I hope you know how." He knew the things essential to a ship, but he had no idea how to put it all together. That's why he was the astronaut and not the engineer. "There's a lot to be done," he commented casually, observing his surroundings closely as he kept his voice down. "Think we'll get it done before, you know-" He poked once at his abdomen. "-cause I guarantee you in a few months from now I'll probably be a lazy slug."
"I'm sure all the children are sleeping at this time."She said,"We're only out for food...maybe I can show you a-"She clicked her tongue a few times, that was the name of the toy she wished to show him,"Good thing I fix things then... What would you do without me?"She asked playfully, looking up at him again as they approached the small food vendor, there was no line so she stood in front of it. Leaving the human behind for a moment as she ordered the simplest meal she could think of, not wanting Beck to get sick. Knowing his stomach had been easily upset the past few months, coming back and handing him the gyro looking sandwich,"I don't know... Hopefully we won't have to do it again before we get you home."She replied, taking a seat on the nearest bench and glancing around then looking at him, smiling playfully in return. Poking him in the size and pinching him,"Not if I can help it. You're bad enough already, just lounging around the house. I wonder if you're getting a bit more comfortable here then you should for saying you want to go home so often."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Despite the teasing time of Nori's comment, Beck really didn't know what he'd do without her. She was going out of her way to help him, and in the process seemingly going behind the back of her own kind. She could have left him topside, or easily killed him if she'd wanted to, but instead she's taken him in; the egg carrying deal would be a bit of a hassle in the long run. Beck couldn't take home alien children and he didn't want to leave Nori to raise them alone. Maybe there would be adoption centers here or something. Adoption center for alien children they could drop the eggs off at? Who knew, that was still a few months down the road. He thanked her when she handed him the food, and he looked it over once before he took a bite from it. It made him miss the subs back home. "Ugh, yeah. Hopefully. I think I'd probably want to wear an actual suit next time. I'm always sick." He shrugged. "Don't get me wrong, it's intriguing here. But Earth is my home... That's where my family is, and I do miss them even if they can all be annoying sometimes."
"Hopefully."She nodded in agreement, looking down at her own sandwich for a moment and tilting her head slightly,"Yes. I get it."She said and looked up to him again now, taking a bite of her sandwich and chewing contently for a moment. "I'm going to miss this... Nothing ever happens here, it was nice having you."She said and used her free hand to touch his middle gently, looking to it now,"Though, at least I'll have...company."She smiled some, meeting his eyes,"You'll have family on two different worlds... How many humans can say that?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't worry, you've still got another few months of me being here I bet. A rocket won't be built in a day." He smiled warmly. Who knew of their rocket would even be built in the last seven or so months he had of this pregnancy to go. Beck thought it was likely he'd be here for awhile more but he didn't have any complaints. "You're going to keep them?" he asked suddenly, and he pursed his lips as he tried to reword what he'd said quickly. "I mean... Hell, I'd feel terrible leaving you here with God knows how many kids." He frowned. It wasn't fair to Nori but he also couldn't stay here either. "I don't know... Maybe if we build a rocket you can come with me back to Earth and then take the rocket back home?" He looked to her. "And then you can use it as your own to come visit? I really don't know." He just knew he didn't want Nori to get the shit end of the stick when it came to all of this.
She nodded again, not having much to say really as she took his hand and lead him over to a bench to take a seat, looking at him curiously with a nod. "Of course."She replied, her face turning up in confusion for a moment before she shook her head,"Be-ck, it's okay... Really."She said,"You don't have to feel obligated to be a father to them."She nibbled at her sandwich now, legs crossing while she thought over what he said,"It'll be more work."She said,"Making the ship...durable enough for many trips...."She sighed and shook her head,"Please don't worry about me now. I've always taken care of myself."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I just... You say that now, but what's going to happen once they're born? What if you're struggling? I wish it were as easy as just teleporting back here or something but that's not possible." Beck didn't want to leave Nori totally by herself despite her reassurances that she would be alright. It just didn't feel like the fair thing to do. He would at least like to find someone who might be able to help Nori efficiently. Maybe a friend of hers around town? He knew back home this would be such a rare thing to encounter, but maybe it was different for Nori's culture. Beck finished off his sandwich slowly, thinking. "You ready?" he asked warmly. "We could walk around some more but I've been daydreaming about your nice water bed." He smiled widely and tipped his head in the direction of Nori's house. "We'll have all the time in the world to explore, I bet you."
"Nothing. I'll just have to...adjust. Just like any parent."She smiled softly at him, then sighed as she sat back and finished up her own meal. The female could almost feel his mind working to find a solution to their little problem, but she felt no need to fix anything, she would be fine. Like she said. She looked to him and nodded,"Yes. Come on."She said and stood up, taking the trash to throw it in a bin then give him her hand to help pull him up to his feet. Wrapping an arm around his waist and leaning her head against his chest as she took his arm and pulled it over her. "Oh? What else have you been daydreaming about?"She asked curiously, looking up at him slightly and smiling softly, she liked Beck, they had compatible personalities she noticed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck took her hand and stood easily, almost wanting to laugh at how hard that would probably be down the road. He was lucky he had Nori to help him. He'd be absolutely screwed otherwise. "Oh, you know... McDonald's, Kentucky Fried Chicken, anything that has to do with food." He grinned and tapped his fingers against Nori's shoulder lightly. "Do you guys have places like that? Fast food? Sometimes it's not really fast and it's not really healthy, but food is food." He clicked his tongue and shook his head. "I think it's your eggs that have me constantly thinking about food. This is the punishment I get, huh?"
Nori looked confused, she had no idea what any of that was, though nodded as she nodded slightly,"Yes. We have places like that."She gestured back towards the food stall they had just eaten from,"Or places that you can drive up to... Do you mean like that?"She asked, looking up at him as he made a noise with his mouth, smiling slightly as she noticed that he seemed to have picked up on some Shangleshi while staying here. She smiled and closed her eyes, laying her head on his chest,"Punishment for what exactly?"She asked, looking up at him again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah. The places you drive up to and they have your food ready in like a minute." Beck missed fast food. Sure, the food wasn't always the best tasting but it was convenient and when he didn't feel like sticking to the otherwise healthy diet he ate most days, a quick sandwich or something at one of those places was always a nice option; not to mention Beck's patience wore thin when it comes to food. "Punishment for... for carrying eggs. They make me hungry and lazy 24/7." He smiled slyly and shrugged. "Or maybe that's just me. I'm always so busy back home that even after everything that's happened here, this still feels like a weird vacation."
"I think that's just how people are when...pregnant."She said and laughed softly, letting her free hand hold onto the humans as her four fingers intertwined with his,"It'll get worse later on. She tilted her head,"You'll start nesting before the birth."She kissed the back of his hand and then pulled away, heading up to the front door of the house,"Guess it is... Like you're stranded in some...strange new place."She agreed and opened the door, letting him in first.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ah, yeah. Don't tell me that." He laughed softly and shook his head. He knew it certainly wouldn't be going uphill from here hence why he tried not to think about it if he didn't have to. Soon enough all the downsides of pregnancy would start to take their toll on him but for now he was still... he was still play, save for the increased appetite. He liked to think his appetite was a personal preference though. Who didn't like lots of food? Walking inside the house, Befk immediately made for the couch in the main room, sitting back on it with a content sigh. "Honestly? I like this place a lot more than a few places back home I can think of... Like my hoarder grandma's house." He snorted bemusedly. "Earth is strange."
Nori smiled and went to lean on another seat beside the couch, looking at him a moment and nodding,"Yes. It is."She agreed and now went to take a seat on his side, leaning back and pulling the throw over them, their planet got old human shows from the earth satellites. They weren't new by any standards, but they were entertainment no less, she sat against the couch armrest. Reaching for him and pulling him gently so his back was against her chest and her hands ran over his belly. "If you could stay... Would you?"She asked softly, leaning her head against his.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Under different circumstances, yeah." He frowned and looked up at Nori. "Like if I didn't have my family at home... It's really just my family that's keeping me from staying." His work would surely be able to find a new trainee astronaut after his 'death', and while they used to tell him he was irreplaceable he knew that with time they'd be forced to get someone new, whether they liked it or not. But his family? It wasn't as if they could just get a new son or brother. He really was their one and only, and leaving them back home while he was here alive, and gathering they likely assumed him to be dead..? Well, he didn't think he could do it. He smiled sadly and nudged her hand. "Nothin' there to caress yet," he joked. His middle was still fairly normal, he could probably pull it off as extra weight from all the food he'd been eating.
Nori looked down at him as Beck looked up at her, smiling softly with a nod,"Family is...important, yes."She rested her chin on his head and closed her eyes slightly, opening them up again slightly and tilting her head,"What if you could contact them?"She asked, looking to him once more,"We could fix the...ship like you said and...use it for visits."She offered a smile, running her fingers through his hair,"Then you can stay here with me and the eggs."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"There's just..." Beck made a hand gesture. "There's more than just that though Nori. I'm glad you like me and that you've taken to me but what about the rest of your people?" He bit his lip anxiously. "I haven't run into another yet but eventually I bet I will. And while this whole egg thing is new... I'm not so sure I want to be endlessly pregnant just to be safe from them." He sighed and closed his eyes. "It might be different if there were other humans here, or if your kind didn't see humans as evil, but that's not the case. I'm not sure what to do truthfully."
"We move away then... Closer to earth, where there's a place...humans are adored."She smiled playfully,"Imagine being treated...like a king."She continued stroking his hair and resting her head against his, sighing and closing her eyes,"It's just something...to think about really."She ran her hands back down and patted his belly before coming back up to reach over to turn on the radio box.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,712 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,465 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,136 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,777 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,079 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,610 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,044 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8