Closed Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite)
"Unless you know of any places, I don't know any myself." Humans had yet to find life on any other planet save for their own and moving with Nori to another completely new planet just to get away from her kind here was somewhat unsettling. It was a lot to take in at once but he'd think about it. It wouldn't be so bad if he always had the option to go home, like a rocket on standby he could take to and from Earth. When it came down to it, Beck simply didn't want to lose contact with his family. He smiled and settled in against Nori comfortably. "Are we falling asleep here? I can sleep right here."
"Mmhm."She nodded, purring softly and hugging him a bit, then grabbing the cover off of the couch to throw it over yhem. "What is it you say...? Good night..."She smiled and sat back a bit more, still running her fingers through his hair, closing her eyes and sighing.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
The longer Beck stayed with Nori, the more realization about what was actually happening was starting to set in. The past few months had been fairly quiet and he and Nori had been working out plans for a new ship, although admittedly Beck found himself more tuned into his pregnancy than most things nowadays. Just past the halfway mark, Beck was already a little worse for wear. Because of the sheer size of the eggs he was carrying, Beck was starting to feel the true aches and pains of pregnancy. He'd needed a whole new wardrobe, and as it stood now he'd need more clothes again soon. Beck tried not to worry about it but he couldn't help but notice how incredibly round he was growing so fast. Was it something to be worried about? Then again, his hips were still narrow. Everything put a strain on him now. Even sitting for too long would begin to hurt. All this and he still had another four or so months to go.

Early that evening, Beck had made himself comfortable on the couch, curled up in a blanket and half drifting off to sleep. He didn't sleep just yet though. He always waited for Nori to arrive back home before he slept. It felt safer that way.
Over the months, they hadn't known that they were being observed by the government officals civilian spies, yes it was a democracy but then again not everything was as straight as it seemed. All species were different but they were alike in many ways, if not all. When they were scared, they would save their own hides first, that was something Nori knew. Though she had never thought that her human, who was plump with eggs would be such a big deal for the nobels of her planet. So when she would return to an empty house after her late shift she would be shocked and in complete awe at the kidnapping of Beck.

At this moment, two Shangleshi's stepped up onto the porch step then rapped against the door, there was a dark vehicle behind them. It was bigger than Nori's vehicle, almost as if it was made for multiple people to be inside of it at once. The male aliens waited, knowing that the human was definitely inside of the residence, knocking loudly again to gain his attention.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck was startled awake at the sound of knocking on the door, and usually it wouldn't bother him but he'd never experienced someone coming by when Nori wasn't home. The only way he knew it wasn't Nori was because she actually had a key to the place so there was no reason to knock. He wanted to get up to see who it was, but he didn't need to get himself into any trouble either. Beck ran a hand over his face, wiping the sleep from his eyes as he sat up a bit on the couch. When the knocking came again, unusually loud, he shoved the blankets off of him but stayed planted on the couch. Maybe if he just didn't make any noise they would go away, whoever they were.
The two leaders trilled and one more emerged from behind them, a woman this time as she held a heavy tool, looking to break down the door at their order. Though soon enough, almost as if by fate, Nori was hovering her way down the street towards her home, she had taken a bit longer to collect some dinner for Beck. She instantly stopped the vehicle when she saw the police car before her house, eyes wide for a moment as she thought about it then instantly turned the car around. Speeding down a side street and behind her house, leaving the vehicle running and grabbing her house keys, running up to the back door frantically. All but ripping the door off of the hinges as she sprinted inside,"Be-ck! Be-ck!"She chirped frantically, looking in every room on her way to the front, to see him sitting on the edge of his favourite seat. Jumping when she heard the machine cut on to breech her front door,"Come. Come!"She reached for him,"Hurry!"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When he heard Nori's voice from the back he was relieved, but then he caught her tone and heard the machine at the front door and all his anxiety and tension came back again. Unsure of what to make over all the commotion, Beck took Nori's hand and followed her quickly, his mouth open as if he were intending to speak or ask a question but nothing came out - he only had a look of shock on his face. It wasn't until he was rushed out the back of the house that Beck managed to finally speak. "What's going on?" he asked confused, ducking into her car and shifting in the seat. It took him forever to get comfortable and now he was completely far from it. "Where are we going? Who's at the front door?"
Getting Beck into the vehicle was the least of her troubles,"Stay here."She said and ran off into the house again, it was risky but she needed those notes they had made together or they would be back at square one again. They were almost finished with the design of the ship, they just needed more time, she cursed as she stuffed things into her pack. Then grabbed some of their things before running back out of the house. Slamming the doors shut behind her and climbing in. "Not now."She said and quickly threw the car into reverse before peeling off down the street, speeding the whole way, taking the back alleys mostly to stay out of sight. Soon they were approaching the slums of the city, no one really came around here, let alone the government, they would be okay for now. Not safe completely, but okay. She slowed the car down and now chose the time to catch her breath, leaning forward with her forehead against the steering wheel.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
When Nori came back from rushing inside the house one last time, Beck wanted to keep asking her what was going on, but he didn't. He tried to duck a bit in his seat as she sped down the streets but they were probably going too fast for anyone to notice that it wouldn't much matter. When Nori seemingly found a place to stop, Beck dated a peek out the window and frowned. They weren't in the nicest place in town from what he'd seen. It was eerily akin to the slums back home, just on a different planet. He gave Nori, and himself, a moment to calm down before he went straight back into asking what had just happened. "Who were those people at the door?" he asked again, giving Nori a concerned expression. They must have either been dangerous or extremely important because he'd never seen Nori like she was now. Beck tugged down the bottom hem of the shirt he was wearing in a lame attempt to cover his lower belly. This was the time he needed those new maternity clothes. "What'd they want?"
Nori sighed, leaning back and sinking into her own seat more,"Governors."She replied,"They were going to...raid my home."She covered her face then pushed her fingers through her hair, hitting the wheel in anger as she cursed, shaking her head as her eyes closed. "They wanted you."She said,"I... I lied to you..."She looked away from him still and gripped the wheel tightly. "I-I said that the eggs would help keep...you under their radar... I was...wrong, Be-ck..."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't beat yourself up over it, Nori. Really." The thing was that Beck would expect the same thing to happen to Nori if she'd ended up on Earth somehow. No matter how hard he might try to hide her from the general public, there was always a very high chance that the government would be able to find her whether they meant to or not. "The eggs did work. Maybe they found out but everyone else? Everyone else doesn't have a clue. The eggs did their job." They simply had a bigger problem to worry about now. He bit his lip as he struggled for words. "But that does beg the question, what do we do now..? We can't go back to your place."
She sighed, not looking to the human for a while before she glanced at him slightly to meet his eyes then down to his belly. Before she looked up again with a slight nod, reaching into the back to grab his blanket and give it to him. Folding it up slightly and reaching to place it at the point in his back that arched most from the eggs being inside of him. "I'll worry about that."She replied, then handed him the bag, placing it on his lap,"Make sure that I grabbed everything important."She said and sat back, thinking silently now for a moment before placing the car into gear to pull off.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
As silly as it sounded, Beck was actually very grateful that they'd nabbed the blanket on their way out too. It did serve was a nice support pillow sometimes and Beck nodded in thanks when Nori furled it up and placed it behind his back. Most things were starting to ache now, but especially his back and hips. Not wide enough or built at all for pregnancy despite the initial stuff he'd drank when he first came here, the strain on them was unbelievable sometimes. He took the bag and began sifting through it. "I think we've got everything." The notes on a ship were most important, and he guessed smaller things such as food and whatnot they'd have to get more of along the way. "What exactly were they planning to do?" he asked then, turning to Nori and rubbing at a sore spot on the underside of his belly.
"I have no idea... They were serious...that's all I know."She frowned, she didn't know if they knew he was carrying eggs but either way they would have both been questioned and most likely detained. "We'll go to my lab... I haven't been in a few cycles, but it's well hidden. We'll build the ship there and you can nest as well."She sighed,"We'll get you another chair, a bigger one."She glanced at him and managed to smile softly, she wanted him to be as comfortable as she could make it. She knew that it helped to stay in the same place throughout the pregnancy, but that just isn't possible for now. They would have to make do. She reached with one hand to pat his belly, rubbing her hand over it gently as she drove then pulling away again to drive with complete attention to the road.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
There wasn't that much longer to go when it came to the eggs and if they got started on building the ship now, they'd be that much more closer to finishing what they'd started - or really what Beck had started. "Oh yeah. We forgot the chair. The most important thing." He smiled a little and shook his head. That chair had been his saving grace for a few weeks now. They'd definitely have to get another one. Beck rested his head against the side of the car and sighed contentedly as Nori reached to briefly feel his abdomen. They'd get through this one way or another.
A couple months passed, at first in apprehension of someone finding them, and soon they got settled again in the small, personal labratory Nori had for her work. They had begun actually building the ship now from the sketches and models they had drawn at the house. It was coming together now, in good timing as well, since Beck wasn't getting any smaller as the days and weeks went on. The eggs were growing and the shells were hardening as they approached the delivery date, though Nori wasn't worried. With the precautions she had taken for the human, the due date could be prolonged for a while until the offspring seriously needed to come out. So she let Beck rest and eat and content himself with whatever he felt like doing, while she worked on the ship in his presence sometimes, other times just working alone to the sound of music. She had almost forgotten how great of a work space she had hidden away on the edge of town. Though it was a bit difficult to keep her co worker calm about housing two government fugitives in his cellar. He hadn't met Beck yet, and she's been trying to keep the fact that she actually was harboring a human a secret between only herself and Beck. But she knew that soon enough, Tioni would find Beck and he would have questions that she wouldn't know how to answer.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck had stopped counting how far along the pregnancy was going because he'd been more focused on the progress of the ship than anything. Nowadays, he couldn't help too much without hurting and having to rest for awhile - more resting Han there ever was working - but he tried to give pointers to Nori from the side and also made sure she didn't overwork herself either. Despite his current state, he didn't think it fair for her to put such effort into the ship when all he could do mostly was hand her tools and their plans and whatnot. Beck didn't think the changes the pregnancy had made him go through would be so great. With the eggs hardening, his middle was more rounded out and smooth; tiger stripes of stretch marks had begun their ascent from his hips along the underside of his abdomen, and his belly button was plump and always taut against the shirts he wore. He knew he still had some good weeks to go before this was all over but he wondered if his body would be able to handle it. Probably because of the amount of eggs he was carrying, Beck already appeared a bit bigger than full-term women back on Earth. It was only slightly disconcerting.

After a few hours of simply resting, Beck had finally managed to get off his ass and meet Nori in the room they were building their ship at. It was coming along nicely and he couldn't wait for it to be finished. "Do you need anything?" he asked her curiously. "I can work on it if you want to take a break."
Nori looked up at Beck when he came into the back room, smiling softly and nodding a bit,"Yeah. You can come help if you want."She said and checked the diagram of the ship, pointing to it with a claw,"Start on wiring the...board to the engine. If you an manage it."She said, though thought about the tight squeeze it was inside of the wiring plate,"No. Wait, come finish this for me."She said, stepping away from the wing and wiping her dirtied hands on her work shirt then stretched herself out with a yawn. "I'm going to go get lunch... Then work on the wiring myself."She pulled her hair back into a tie and looked to him,"Want something?"She asked and walked towards him, tugging down his shirt gently to make him look a bit more presentable before stepping past him in the opposite direction.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Ouch, that's a tight fit for this," he laughed a little and ran a hand over his large pregnancy. Not that he had any qualms about working on that, but with the squeeze to get to it? Likely wouldn't be a good idea. When Nori said she was going to go get lunch instead, Beck smiled and nodded. "You usually get what I like anyways so... I trust you decision. But yeah, I'd like something." He rubbed at his arm and glanced up at the half finished ship. "I can find something to do with this while you're gone, even if it's just cleaning up the place. It's getting a bit hoard-y in here with all these materials."
They had gotten into using mostly human phrasing for most things, usually her people were nocturnal creatures due to the lack of sunlight down here beneath the surface. Though she decided it would be a bit more comfortable for Beck to stick to a sort of normal routine, the pregnancy was hard enough on him already without outside sources of stress. No matter how small a source. "Go ahead. I don't mind a bit."She waved her hand and went towards the door, she was a bit tired but she could handle it for a few more weeks, stopping when she saw the door open. Her colleague standing there with a bag of food, most likely for her since he did usually come by to check on her and make sure she ate. Though she was surprised by this visit,"Tioni! Why aren't you sleep?"She asked in their native language, chirping in a way that seemed there was nothing wrong, trying to speak loud enough so Beck could hear them and keep out of site.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,466 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,777 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,080 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,613 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,208 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,131 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,047 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8