Closed Supernova (Closed w/ Lovebite)
There was really no telling how everything would go until it happened, until Beck had already laid the eggs and they were forced to act. How they were to get away from the authorities with a bunch of eggs, Beck had no idea, but at least they could say they'd tried at the end of the day. Not doing anything at all wasn't an option. Beck smiled a little as he kissed Nori back. He was visibly tired and disheveled but he was awake, if only because of what was going down. "I don't know... Are they all alien? Are they part human?" He sat up a bit more, trying to keep his belly from sitting so heavily in his lap, not to no avail. "Our names are very different from your kind, human names I mean."
When Nori was kissed in return, she pulled away to sit down in front of him, or as close to the front of him as she could be, staring at the human for a moment after their shared kiss. She slightly wondered what they were, as their time together was quickly coming to an end, he would soon be on Earth again with his family and she would be on another planet. Mostly alone and getting accustomed to life with a family of growing children, she reached up with a bit of trouble to stroke his hair downwards. "Well, why wouldn't they be part human?"She smiled softly and then watched as he shifted uncomfortably, moving her hands to cup his belly and hold most of it's girth,"Tell me a few."She said, it seemed that he had been thinking about it more than she had while busy with the ship, he had been mostly alone with his thoughts as the days passed by.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I dunno... I'm new to this whole-" He tipped his head and smiled gently. "-to this baby thing." Especially when said babies were from two completely different species. His face turned a light red at the contact and he laughed awkwardly. "You don't have to support me," he said and nodded towards Nori's hands cupping the underside of his belly. "If they just would've have put me on the ground like this-" He shook his head and tried to get back on track, thinking of names when she'd told him to tell her some. He just hated seeing Nori do everything. "My sister, her name is Arabella." He was struggling to come up with names that weren't too stereotypical but also weren't too unusual. "Cadence, Haley, Dante, Bridgette, Calvin..." He laughed sheepishly. "There's a lot of names."
"This whole baby thing."She laughed softly as she repeated what he said, running her thumbs along the underside of his belly,"What if I want to?"She replied, tilting her head,"Have you ever thought of it that way?"She asked and leant down to kiss his belly,"Well they did, and now I'm comforting you, so deal with it."She stuck out her tongue at him, rubbing his tight red dome and kissing along it softly as he spoke,"That's a... beautiful name."She said and nuzzled his bellybutton some as he continued,"I like all of those."She nodded, trying to think of some names herself,"Shangleshi names are strange...we take a sound that means something to us then we add a ending... Kind of like a sentence for our name..."She tried thinking of one off of the top of her head, looking down at his belly,"Uh... Yoroni.... Like a...bright star."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I would say you're crazy," Beck smiled fondly. "I'd never wish this on anyone." He paused for a moment. "Or I guess I'd never wish this on anyone who didn't have the body to be able to do it right." The womb had only changed his body slightly although his hips were still somewhat narrow, and they only seemed to widen every time the eggs were jostled or dipped further downwards into their descent. "Oh yeah, very comforting." He snorted and nudged Nori gently with his shoulder. Beck listened as she explained their naming system. It was definitely different but not anything that surprised him too much. "I like that," he hummed thoughtfully, arching his back as he tried to move the weight in his lap. "I think any names we choose will be nice."
Nori smiled at Beck, nodding some and continuing to hold his belly carefully in her hands, gently letting him go after a moment as the human shifted. "Definitely."She agreed and kissed his neck softly, letting her head rest against his chest and rubbing his belly with one hand as she moved to sit beside him. Leaning into him with a sigh, closing her eyes,"If they question you, don't say anything. Alright? No matter what they say."She peeked up at him slightly,"I think we'll be getting to the facility, then being questioned, maybe separately... Or even just tossed into a cell, I'll try to stay with you, but if I can't then just stay calm."She instructed him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck bit the inside of his cheek st Nori's comment about not revealing anything. It did make him nervous; what if they threatened to do something to Nori? There was no way he'd be able to abide by that, although really he didn't know what they would even want to question him. Other than the rocket there wasn't much he was hiding, and the rocket wasn't a danger to anyone so... hopefully they'd be okay. "What if they separate us and the eggs come?" he asked with concern, looking up a little when the vehicle seemed to be slowing down. Were they finally getting close? As much as he'd hate to complain this sitting position was starting to bother him. "I don't think I can do that without you there."
Nori thought about it, tilting her head back and sighing softly,"I don't know, Be-ck. I don't know... Let's just pray it doesn't come down to that."She said, looking to her then to the doors of the back as the truck seemed to slow down even a little, she wondered if they could flee. "Okay..."She sighed and kneeled on her knees, moving to push her hands behind his back,"Quickly, find the clasp."She told him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
As Nori moved her hands behind his back, Beck wondered just what she had in mind. They certainly wouldn't be able to jump the guys when they opened the door, at least he wouldn't be able to do so, and he didn't want Nori doing that either. He trusted her but with how down to the wire this was all getting it was impossible to not be concerned to some extent. Beck frowned and looked up at the door. "The clasp on what, the door?" He curled his fingers to poke around with Nori's cuffs. "The clasp on these cuffs? If these things are easy to get off I'm going to be so annoyed."
"Not easy by yourself. Though, I don't think they actually thought this through."She smiled at him slightly,"We have little ones to think of. Not just ourselves."She kissed his cheek, pulling her hands a part now after he released the clasp on her cuffs and then reaching for his now and doing the same. "Alright. Here's the plan."She said, looking at him now,"You can't run anywhere or fight the way you are now, so I'll be fighting them off once the open the doors."She sat back, looking at him and tilting her head some,"I'll try to get up to the front seat and you lock yourself up back here so I won't have to worry about you."She looked at him,"Okay?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck rubbed at his wrists when the cuffs were undone. "For something so technologically advanced I would've thought these would be more secure," he said and nudged the cuffs with his foot. It was weird that they came undone so easily. Maybe the two aliens had forgotten to properly secure the cuffs. Either way it played out well in their favor and Beck couldn't complain. Beck sniffed and looked up at Nori. "Okay... But be careful. Assuming they're pulling up to a facility they might have backup or something." Beck put an elbow on the metal seats and heaved himself up onto them, catching his breath and sighing at the shift of the eggs in his belly. "If it's too dangerous don't put yourself at risk."
Nori smiled softly, shaking her head,"When it comes to things like this, 'criminals' and all that, I don't believe we're all that advanced or trained."She replied," They don't usually have to deal with rebellions such as this. We're so closed off from the rest of the galaxies and usually just stick with our own kind."She stood up, holding herself steady with the help of the wall as the truck kept going, though it was considerably slower than earlier it was still rolling. She prepped herself up for what would happen soon, she hadn't fought anyone in years, but she would fight for Beck today. For him and their eggs. She nodded at the humans requests and kissed his head once more before readying herself at the door.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck wasn't sure what to make of what Nori had said but he nodded anyways. He was a bit curious as to whether or not their world had had as many wars and whatnot as Earth did but that was discussion for another day. When the car finally pulled to a stop, Beck turned his head to follow the sound of one of the doors up front opening and closing again, and then some kind of lock on the door to where he and Nori were being undone. He couldn't fight well in his condition but if Nori became overpowered he would do what he could to help. His eyes narrowed as he watched the door before a small gasp left him at a sudden sharp pain in his abdomen. It was gone as fast as it had come and Beck rubbed irritatedly at the spot and he prayed that maybe the eggs would be able to hold out just a little longer.
Nori waited, her heart thudded as she waited for a short moment, jumping when Beck gasped and looking back at him slightly. Then back at the door as it opened now and she jumped out, knocking the men down and hissing as she kept them down for as long as she could, clawing and snapping at them as a animal would. Until she jumped up again, satisfied with terrifying them,"Beck! The door! The door!"She screamed and then ran around the truck to the drivers place, climbing inside quickly and trying to shut the door but it got caught on a guards hand,"No! Stop!"She kicked at the man, revving the car and speeding it off while the other alien was still attached, but she didn't care. She needed to get Beck away, she needed to get their eggs safe, even if that meant hurting someone else.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Beck wasn't sure Nori would be able to take on however many other aliens would be outside that door when it opened because he'd half been expecting an army - thankfully it wasn't an army but it was still enough to get his heart pumping and make every nerve stand on end as he watched Nori fight off the other aliens. Beck stumbled forward quickly after Nori had gotten out and closed the doors to the back of the car, holding it shut tight just in case they happened to be pulled open again. "Are we clear?" he called out to Nori loudly, hoping she'd be able to hear him over the sound of the engine. He held the doors closed with one hand while the other moved to support his heavily swollen abdomen, a pained hiss passing over his lips as another brief pain froze him in place.
Nori shook her head,"No! Not yet! Hang on!"She called to him, speeding off as fast as the truck could manage" careful of it still. Knowing that the human in the back had no way to lock the doors from his position, she kept driving and driving away from the facility then through the city, she was lost. Though if she was lost then that meant no one was chasing them, they were safe, for now. She slowed down just a bit, not wanting to attract attention now, despite being in a government car, she took it easy. Slowly turning down into an alley and parking, panting to catch her breath and wiping the sweat that had accumulated on her brow, thanking the gods for their luck. Maybe, this paring wasn't sinful. Maybe they needed to be together this way. Like a destiny.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Every time the door threatened to fling open Beck had to hold on tightly and pray it didn't, and that he didn't get sent flying out of the back of the car with it. It felt like the drive to God knows wherever they were going was forever, and with the pain happening more often, Beck couldn't help but think of how such a bad time this was to let these eggs come; if they'd gotten away though maybe there wasn't much to worry about. When the car stopped, Beck released his hold on the door and groaned, pushing hem open and getting to his feet wobbly. He kept one hand on the car to steady himself and the other supported his too heavy swell. "Nori," he called breathlessly, swallowing hard and gritting his teeth at another sudden wave of pain. "Are we okay.?"
The female Shangleshi blinked, becoming aware of her surroundings again and looking up as she went to jump out of the cab of the truck. Almost tripping over her own feet,"Yes. We are, we're good."She came towards the back of the truck where the doors were swung open, looking at Beck and taking notice of his flushed face along with how he couldn't catch his breath. It was time. "Here, come here."She lead him gently out of the back of the truck, glancing around quickly and gripping onto the human to keep him upright,"Try to relax and breathe, relax and breathe."She repeated, grabbing an emergency medical pack from the truck and shuffling with him further into the alley,"Come on. You got this."She said gently, looking around for a place to put him, she pushed open the back door to a building. It was cool and dim inside, but it would do for now,"I need you to stand up for a minute so I can get something down on the floor."She told him, leaning him against the wall then removing her jacket and taking out the small shock blanket, laying it on the ground.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If I'd known this was gonna happen in some abandoned building in a back alley, I probably would've prepared more." He was half joking and half being serious - this was the type of thing that was pitiful back at home, and he'd likely had laughed at it if it weren't for the short but increasingly occurring spasms of pain in his lower half. Beck stood against the wall Nori had led him too and breathed heavily, closing his eyes and pressing his lips together at the waves of pain as they came and went. "Ah, I don't think I've got this," he laughed hoarsely, rubbing at his low hanging belly and shaking his head as he could feel the eggs moving under his palm. He'd thought he'd be ready for this when it came but now that it as here Beck knew he wasn't ready for it whatsoever. What if something went wrong? It wasn't like they were in a hospital. Beck opened his mouth to make a comment on that but instead a moan passed over his lips as there was a slick popping sound followed by his water breaking on the floor under him. "Oh... Oh, fuck."
"So would I."She replied and looked up at him momentarily as she made a small set up on the ground, blankets and first aid. That's all they had, and hopefully all that they needed,"I'm going to need you to stay positive, Beck. I think that would help the both of us."She said simply,"Plus, I'd love to tell the story of how strong and brave you were to the children. Just imagine them fawning over you like a superhero."She looked up at him with a smile, standing to her feet and reaching for him as she began undressing him carefully then making a pile on the floor as a nest for the laid eggs. Then coming back just as she heard the splash, her eyes widened and she looked up at him,"Was that...?"She began then took him by the hands,"Come on. This is happening quicker than I expected."She said, helping him down onto the blanket.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,706 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,454 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,018 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,420 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,172 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,969 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,057 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,969 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8