Chains ( Closed with BarefootAndPregnant)
( please make sure to describe your character. I need someone to play the demon, what kind is up to you.)

The Slave Market was roaring with activity, as monsters of all kinds walked around with slaves of their own, some dressed in golds and silks and other in barely anything, while other beings shopped the slave line for a new slave. Some of the slaves in the line looked worn and strong, and others new and weak.  

Of all the slaves in the line, there was one slave in perticular that was near the middle of the line, head down. A man, standing only at five feet and two inches. His hair was long and black, thought dull and tangled from lack of care. A soft face, with angled features, eyes so grey they could have passed for shining silver. From his slightly wider hips, he could be marked as a carrier, his slight body only being slim and fair, pale ivory skin unblemished. The only things on his body was a loincloth over his crotch and shackled that kept him in place, shackled to the others on either side of him.

This slaves name was Rayne, given to him by his slave mother before he was taken away from her.  He was now eighteen years old, and to the slave breeder that had him, he was now prime merchandise for the slave line.
Name: Haileron
Description: Grey, leathery skin, devil-style tail, horned head, reptilian eyes. Wears nothing but a loincloth.
Height: 6' 11"

Haileron slowly walked up the line, examining each slave in turn, before stopping at one in particular. He took a good look at this young, waif-like man with long, black hair, a good two or three feet shorter than him. Looked nice and submissive. He grinned. Oh yes, he would do,

"How much for this one?" he barked at the slave master.
The Slave master, a demon with a look not unlike an ogre, looked at Rayne and hummed in thought," He be about two hundred gold, that one. Only good for housework he is."

Rayne glanced up at the demon that stood before him and winced. This one gave him a bad feeling.
"Two hundred gold, you say? I'll take him." Haileron handed over a coin purse.
The ogre demon nodded, walking over and grabbing a length of chain and cuffs. He pulled Rayne from the line, and undid those cuffs to snap the new ones on and handed the end to Haileron," Enjoy 'em."

As he walked away, Rayne stood there, wanting to just disappear as he stood before his new master.
Haileron whistles, and a goblin girl comes scurrying over.

"Melly!" he orders. "Get this one into the rickshaw, then tow us both back to the manor. Double time!"
Rayne furrowed his eyebrows as a small female goblin was given hold of his chain and pulled him into a transport of sort, securing his chain in a ring before hopping out and going out of sight. He curled up as close to the side as he could, testing the chain and finding that it was far to strong for him. He tugged it again," Come on..."
"I suggest you stop struggling, lest you wish to end up like Melly," Haileron said shortly. He gave Rayne a nasty grin. "I am very glad to have snapped you up, slave. You'll make a fine addition to my home."
Rayne went still when his new master threatened him. He looked down as the other spoke of him being a good addition and he opened and closed his mouth as he made an attempt to use his voice," W-What are you going to do to me, M-master?"

He flinched as they started moving.
Haileron smacked him around the head, hard. "You speak when spoken to, worm!"
Rayne winced when he was hit and nodded, afraid to speak. His head was pounding from being struck so hard now.
Haileron nodded, and folded his hands. He was morbidly obese, Rayne noticed, his huge gut bulging out into his lap. "Good. You're learning."
Rayne grimaced and went completely silent as they moved. He glanced out the window, barely tall enough, watching as they passed shops and stands.
Soon, they come to a foreboding-looking town house in the centre of the city, near the inns, bars and whorehouses. A wooden sign with "Haileron Manor" scrawled on it is posted outside the front door.

"Melly," Haileron snaps, "get this one to his quarters."
The small goblin darted in when they came to a stop and was in looping the chain from the ring before bowing to Haileron and pulling Rayne out, taking him in to the Manor and towards the slave wing, to a lavish room that had the theme of a harem to it, where his cuffs were replaced with a silver collar and long golden chain, giving him room to walk around the room, but not leave it.
It wasn't long before Haileron lumbered in, having removed his loincloth. He gave Rayne a toothy grin.

"It's not often we get adventurers like you here in the city," he said. "What are you, boy? Hardly a warrior, and you don't have the air of a mage. A rogue or a thief, perhaps?"
Rayne, frightened of his new master, went as far back, to the back wall, straining his golden chain as Haileron tried to guess what he was. He was hesitant to answer, before saying in an almost silent voice," 8 was born a slave, Master."
"Then you are a slave." Haileron nodded to himself. "That will do. Well, slave, enough playing around. You will service me now."
Rayne hesitantly nodded, making himself move from the wall, a jingle from the golden chain following his every movement. He kept his eyes down as he now stood in front of his master," Where do you wish me to start, Sir?"
"My cock, obviously," Haileron snorted.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,492 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,155 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,830 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,175 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,927 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,251 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,244 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,092 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,177 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8