Closed Spirit (Closed w/ gre-y)
Zephyr had pleaded with his pack to let him stay, to choose another omega for the peace offering, but every desperate word went in one ear and out the other with the alpha of his pack. It really wasn't his place to ask to stay but if he was being sent off anyways, there was no harm in asking. He found it appalling how the tension between his pack and this new one could just be eased with an offering.

Brought to the new pack in his wolf form, a slightly skinny wolf with sleek, jet black fur, only offset by a white spot around his left eye, his own pack leaders left after peace was spoken, leaving Zephyr in nothing but a rather uncomfortable leather muzzle. His icy blue eyes flickered to take in his surroundings once before his tail curled anxiously and he waited for his fate. At least maybe the new wolves here would be nice? Maybe?
Huxley and the three highest ranking wolves under him went out to retrieve the peace offering. This pack was pathetic, instead of bravely fighting, they offered a meager omega in exchange for peace. The large wolf's red fur glistened in the sun as the picked up the scent of fear. His three best wolves snickered at the sight of the little guy. He was so tiny! Hux turned around at them and shushed them.
"Zephyr," Hux called, looking him over. He was much smaller than the impressive alpha. He was kind of cute, though. He squinted his eyes, looking at the muzzle. "Jax, take that off him. He doesn't need that here." Jax obediently went forward and tugged off the muzzle. "You're the best they could do?" Jax taunted quietly.
Zephyr honestly didn't know why they'd put him in a muzzle. He was a bit feisty around the right people, otherwise known as the wolves back at his pack who occasionally mocked him; around strangers though? He wasn't so eager to snark back. He held still as the muzzle was pulled from his face, ears flicking back in annoyance at the comment made about him. "We have four omegas, and two are nursing..." The other omega was pretty sick currently so Zephyr had been the logical choice even though he hated it. Giving him up was a big deal since his pack didn't have many omegas to begin. "Sorry to disappoint," he hissed, frustrated. For as brave as he was trying to seem, Zephyr knew it was probably a bad idea to talk out of line.
Jax growled at him. "Listen here, you little shit. You better be fucking great full that you get to come here. Our pack and territory is far better than that rathole where you came from," the brown wolf growled. "If it where up to me I-" He was cut off by his alpha.
"Jax, shut it. This is your new pack mate. Is this how'd you treat Wren? Or Cedar?"
Jax's ears went back and he looked the other way, but he still gave Zephyr the hairy eyeball.
Hux studied the small omega and nudged him. "Alright come on, this way." The wolves walked into the gated village area, and the gate was closed behind them. He turned around to make sure the omega was still following. Zephyr was now Hux's, so he'd sleep in his den and eventually bear his pups.
"Yeah well if it were up to me-" But Zephyr didn't get a chance to finish before the other wolf was told to back off. Zephyr assumed he should probably do the same so he did, keeping his maw closed as he glared at the other three wolves behind the alpha. Zephyr muttered something under his breath and padded along behind the alpha. He was curious as to where they were going. The pack territory here seemed way different than his pack back home. This pack was much smaller than his own. "Where are we going?" he asked anxiously, his fur bristling in anticipation.
"To my den," Hux answered gruffly. "you'll be staying with me." He seemed cold and unloving now, but he was serious right now. He could be very loving if you knew him better. He turned to his warriors. "I've got it. Find something else to do." Jax and the others left.
A small pup rushed over to the new male, greeting him happily. It was rare that they ever got a new packmate, and this small pup was happy to see him.
"I don't like... get my own den?" He didn't ask to sound mocking but he was serious. Back at his pack each rank had their own den and all the omegas stayed together in their own den; that was unless they were currently mated to the alpha. Coming into this den, Zephyr would lie if he said it didn't make him uneasy. He wasn't fond of being bred. He'd much rather cook and everything all day than ever have to carry. "I can cook well, so I can be a cook... if you want..?"
"Cyan, return to your mother," Hux told the small pup. The little guy bounded away.
Huxley turned to the omega. "What position are you in to ask for your own den? Are you this important here? We are a family. We sleep together," he told him. Well, in separate dens. Higher-ups all shared a den, and omegas shared a den. "Cooking will be one of your duties until it's time to for breeding." Hux told him as he entered his own den.
Zephyr watched the pup hop off, frowning. He was never fond of pups, mostly because he never knew how to truly interact with them. He felt like he should but he didn't. At Hux's words, Zephyr made a sound. "In my pack the omegas have designated dens. We never all slept together." Zephyr already was homesick. He didn't lie this. Maybe he'd be able to get away if he actually got away. Running of was definitely an option. When Huxley continued, Zephyr gave him a startled look. "Oh, no, no. I don't do breeding. I just cook." He shook his head. "That's not for me."
Huxley stared at him. "I'll let you sleep with the other omegas." He told him. "But you'll live in my den when you're pregnant," he said firmly. He looked him over. Not for breeding? He was healthy, young, and probably very fertile at this age. He dismissed the "breeding isn't for me" comment.
Zephyr wanted to make some comeback, snap back about how he wasn't going to allow that if he could help it. It seemed like his only choice was to run away in the middle of the night or something. If he got far enough then they probably wouldn't be able to track him down. It was risky but he wasn't fit to breed, and it was the last thing he wanted to do. "Which way are they at?" he asked sullenly, looking away from Huxley.
Hux stared at him, done with this omega's attitude. "This way," he said gruffly, leading him towards the omega den. He stood at the entrance. "Go in, that's your new family. I'll introduce you." He nudged him forward and came in after to introduce him to them. There was only two omegas in the den. That's why they needed Zephyr for breeding. The pack was very small. Wren was a small, cream colored female that had the pup who said hello earlier. That was the only pup that had survived this year. Her pups had been born very sick and he was the only surviving pup. They decided not to breed again to save the pack heartache and pain over another lost litter. The other wolf was Cedar, a brown coated male who hadn't had much luck with breeding. He was infertile, sadly.
"Cedar, Wren. This is Zephyr, and I expect you to treat him kindly and well." Maxon stated. "He is from the other pack, but we've made peace, and now he's part of our pack. He's our family now," he added.
Cedar and Wren both looked at the new omega, hope in their eyes. This was the future their pack needed for the next generation. To ensure there would be another alpha by the same bloodline. The future of this pack rested on Zephyr.
Zephyr didn't really like the sound of that - his new family? He hasn't exactly been the social butterfly back home back he at least felt more at home with them. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to this new pack. Things felt pretty hopeless right now. But at least he wasn't in the alpha's den and would be staying with some of his own status. When he was introduced to the other omegas in the den, Zephyr looked over them curiously. Nothing seemed to be wrong with them. Why couldn't he just be a cool again? "Hey," he greeted casually, walking forward and briefl bowing his head in greeting towards them. "I'm glad I can stay with you guys," he said softly. His ears perked and he suddenly felt somewhat more at ease here. Parts of it did feel like home; the omega den and the lack of omegas, funnily enough. Zephyr wondered why neither of the packs had many omegas. They were short in supply but seemed to be in very high demand.
Wren's tail wagged slowly. "Hello. I'm glad you're staying with us, too," she said quietly, stepping forward to press noses with the new male. Zephyr would have to get used to kind touches and physical contact here. Hux backed away, but he still watched. After a few seconds he left so Zephyr could adjust. Cedar came forward. "We're really happy you're here, Zephyr," he told him sincerely.
"You don't know how much we've needed a new omega. This is a blessing," Wren said softly. Both omegas walked forward to groom their new brother and wash off the scent of his old life.
Normally the contact would make Zephyr uneasy but with fellow omegas, whether they were a part of his old pack or not, he didn't feel as inclined to ask them to give him some space. He smiled some and tipped his head. "Thanks guys, but I think I've given the wrong impression here." He ran his tongue across his row of teeth. "I don't do the breeding thing," he said nervously. "Your alpha thinks he's going to, uh... breed me..? But in my old pack I was just the cooker. There were two omegas who were specifically used for breeding purposes so..." He trailed off, his tail hanging limply between his legs. "I bet I can find you guys a good omega to use though. Like tracking one down; I'm a decent hunter."
Wren looked upset and pulled away. "You're the only hope we have for the next generation," she told him softly. "My.. My pups don't come out healthy.. And the one I have is still sickly. And Cedar," she looked at him "Cedar's barren."
Cedar stared at the ground. "We need you, Zephyr. You are very valuable to this pack." She told him. This pack wasn't able to produce any healthy, strong pups for a few seasons now.
"I mean you guys are very welcoming and everything, but who's to say something isn't wrong with me?" Zephyr say back on his haunches, ears perking slightly. "There was obviously some reason my own pack didn't choose me for breeding, so maybe something is wrong with me? I don't know." Not that he was complaining. If the groans and moans of the two omegas that always carried were anything to go by, Zephyr didn't mind not being chosen to become pregnant. He lowered his voice now. "Not to mention that Hux is kind of intimidating... I don't know if I'd wanna stay in his den."
Wren looked at him. "Well it's worth a shot, right?" She told him quickly. "At least if you try, we know we've tried almost anything."
Cyan, Wren's small pup wandered back into the den, soaking wet. "Mama-" he whimpered. Wren got up. "Oh no Cyan, I told you don't get close to the lake, you're going to get sick," she said, nervous about the small pup's health. She carried her son to the edge of the den to groom and warm him up. She thought having Cyan go outside would be good for his health.

Cedar motioned to the sick pup. "See that? That's why we need you. He's the only pup we have, and we're all afraid he's going to die any day now. He's weak and gets sick easily," he explained with a sigh. "He's only like that because he has to be, but he's nicer, I swear. You have to get to know him better."
Zephyr was about to make a comment when the supposed only pup of this pack came wandering back in. He watched Wren leave to go care for him, an obvious concerned expression crossing over his features. "Hm, I'm not sure. He seemed kind of stuck up to me." Zephyr shuddered. He was still on the fence about the whole situation. On one hand, he might be helping this pack, but on the other he also valued his own morals - he'd never been bred before and he thought it was only right he should have a say in things, whether he was an omega or not. Common courtesy, right? "I have to think about it," he eventually sighed. "It's not an easy decision. My pack basically tossed me aside as a peace offering. I'm kind of upset right now."
Cedar sighed. "He's been.. He's been very kind to me when pups didn't work out," he told him. The breedings never worked, and the one time it did. Cedar had a miscarriage. "I promise, once you get past that tough layer he's a good guy." He nodded, understanding. "I know. It has to be hard for you right now, but please don't say no right now. Give it some thought okay? You doing this can change everything for us." He added. A new, healthy alpha litter could change everything right now and give the pack something to be happy about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,616 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,247 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,033 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,558 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,352 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 87,830 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 12,833 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,252 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 2,984 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,242 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8