Closed Oppressive Seas (Closed w/ Lovebite)
"I'll get by," he said and shook his head. Even though thinking about it did make him want to upchuck his breakfast and that terrible lunch, he was already embarrassed enough as it was. No reason to embarrass himself more. Maybe he didn't eat that part that had been spit on, yeah. That was what he would tell himself for the time being, it at least kept his stomach contents at bay. "Then maybe trading those spice barrels did play out in my favor," he joked a little. He couldn't complain to being spoiled although admittedly Fenris still would like to have his independence back. That wasn't something he pushed, however, since it wasn't like he was being mistreated. "I'm okay. I think I lost my appetite." Fenris straightened a bit and sighed. "I'll eat later back on the ship."
He nodded some, smiling slightly at the comment and agreeing silently, still a bit heated but relaxing slowly as they got away from the place,"Yeah, we'll do that."He said and took his hand,"Come along then."He said and walked forwards down the lane, looking over at the waterway beside them and sighing,"Vince is actually beautiful at times."He said,"Besides the people when they're so close minded like that."He squeezed his hand,"I'll take you to France next. Would you like a house there?"He asked him, walking along side of him at his own pace as the human waddled.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That wasn't even close minded, that was just nasty." Fenris wished he would've been able to say something but that probably would have simply gotten he and Darren kicked out of there faster, not that they'd really been kicked out in the first place but still. "I hope she wasn't sick," Fenris noted worriedly, "because this would be a crappy time to get sick." Fenris glanced up at Darren with a confused expression, unsure if he was being serious or not. "Really?" he asked hesitantly. He didn't need a house, at least not right now. There had to be some catch to everything Darren was offering so Fenris didn't say yes to anything quite yet. "That's gracious of you but... That's a lot. I think I'll be okay on your ship for now."
Darren agreed silently, shaking his head at the comment of sickness,"Not sick. Pregnant, maybe, but no."He said, smiling crookedly and nudging the human slightly,"I think you won't be able to catch something you already have."He joked and looked forwards as they traveled across the village at a steady pace, glancing down at him and tilting his head,"Of course."He replied,"Why not?"He looked at him longer, then nodded after he turned the offer down, looking up and stopping in front of a wide,"Here."He told him, stopping him before he could walk any further,"Come."He began up the steps to the door.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And thank God for that." Even if she and been pregnant though Fenris assumed she would've at least known his woes. He'd always been told that carriers had to stick together but it was becoming obviously clear that not everyone was on his team. "You're offering me a lot of stuff." Fenris smirked and shrugged. Not that it wasn't a nice gesture but there has to be a hook somewhere, and Fenris wanted to know what it was first before he agreed to anything. Fenris pulled his coat around him tighter and followed Darren up the steps when instructed.
"Only because you have been such a good sport in carrying my offspring. I'm only trying to repay you in the only way I know how."He said, he was just a merchant, all he had to offer were his wares,"I just want to know that I'll have someone to look after my children and have a home for them to live in... Like you said, the seas are no place for a family."He had been thinking about a lot, as always, but now it was more about having the human comfortable and having a place for the eggs once they were laid. Opening up the front door for him and walking inside after him,"Stay silent."He instructed him, the auction was already on it's way, there were bids and carriers standing on the stage in the nude silently, being shown off.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Hire a nanny," Fenris noted casually. "Get a house and hire a nanny to help teach me stuff and I'll take up that offer." That didn't sound like too bad an idea, and that wasn't to mention the fact that Fenris didn't want to be a parent full time. Maybe that was a bit selfish to say but he hadn't willingly signed up for tis and he wanted to retain some of his freedom, and a nanny could help do that. Inside the auction house, Fenris observed the carriers being auctioned off. Some were a bit peculiar looking and some weren't, and the ones that were barren were marked with some kind of green mark on their necks. Fenris wanted to ask which one Darren would buy if any, but in a place like this it was probably better to keep his mouth shut for the time being.
"A nanny?"He snorted then looking towards the human, noticing that he was serious about the offer and his eyes widened slightly,"I could do that."He agreed after a moment, nodding and walking forwards down the short hall towards the wide room that it opened up into. The dragon stood up straight now, keeping himself a step in front of Fenris and taking off his hat to hold it beneath his arm. While he looked over the stage lined with carriers, his eyes traveled over them all and he placed a hand on the humans shoulder, standing still now in the back of the crowd. "Which one catches your eye?"He asked softly, craning his neck to whisper into his ear.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It would be helpful." Fenris nodddd. Not only that but it would allow him some kind of freedom. Maybe they could really help teach Fenris what to do with kids too because no amount of getting knocked up and laying eggs was going to kindle some motherly instinct inside of him. It just wasn't going to happen. Fenris frowned a little at the question and he looked over the carriers once before shrugging. He felt for all of them, especially knowing some of them wouldn't be so lucky to be stuck with a bad owner. Truth be told, he didn't want any of them. He wished they could all just leave and go about their own life. "The tall one with the barren mark?" he suggested quietly, nodding towards a black haired carrier far to the left.
Darren let his eyes travel the line of carriers, then fall upon the tall dark haired one, almost completely androgynous, he watched them for a long moment then told him,"Elves cost more. Are you sure you don't want another?"He asked the human, looking down at him and then back up over the crowd, taking a breath and checking the weight of his bag of coin. He had plenty, but would plenty be enough for the fees due for a elven carrier? He sighed and simply nodded his head,"As you wish."He murmured and rose his hand slightly to bet on the carrier his human had chosen, the auctioneer asked for any more bets. There were a few but none too high as Darren kept his hand raised, then soon there was the sound of the carrier being sold. He dropped his hand and looked up towards the stage where they were now dragging the elf away to be packaged.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Well... They're barren, not so expensive, right?" Fenris didn't have any qualms over what carrier they took. He hoped that they would at least be saving one. He was sort of surprised though when Darren actually bid on the carrier, more so when he won, and Fenris watched briefly as the elf was taken off stage. He looked up at Darren pointedly. "Don't just throw them at your crew, okay?" If Darren had listened to him thus far maybe he'd continue to listen to him. "I'm not saying you're obligated to give them anything but... you know, don't let them fully be taken advantage of?" Fenris pressed one of his small hands to his rounded belly, stepping back through the crowd a bit. "Where do we go to get them..?"
Darren snorted,"An elf's an elf. Barren or not."He replied, watching as the auction went on and then looking down at Fenris as he spoke, sighing some what,"Alright. Alright."He nodded,"But I better be able to get more than a kiss goodnight tonight."He said, that was the deal, he turned to follow the human,"Out front."He replied and headed back the way they came, and down the steps to the street where the crowd had gathered to collect their prizes. "Go ahead and introduce yourself."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah, sure. I don't have the best hands out there but if you really want a foot massage..." Fenris joked lightly and followed Darren out of the auction house. He wasn't claustrophobic but with all these people around, most of them simply here to claim their carriers, made him a tad uncomfortable. Some of the people didn't seem too bad but others acted immature and childish and Fenris seriously felt for the carriers that had been auctioned off to them. He shuffled up to the elf with Darren, tipping his head at the way they'd been packaged. "Why do they have to 'package' them?" he asked to no one in particular. Fenris straightened and tried to offer a smile to the elf, gaze flicking to the green mark still on their shoulder. "Hi," he greeted softly. "Uh... What's your name?"
The dragon chuckled at that,"Sounds good enough for me."He replied and followed beside the human towards the carrier he had just bought, crossing his arms over his chest after putting on his hat again. Darren thought about the question Fenris had asked him, he did admit that it was more than a tad bit strange, looking over the way they had dressed the carrier and shrugging lightly,"Style?"He smirked lightly and took his coat off, then placed it over the elf's shoulders,"No need to have you embarrassed or stared at the whole way back."He sighed and then looked into their dark eyes, there was a look in them that he had only seen in the oldest of sailors, this carrier was scarred in more ways than one. He let his small human do all the talking for now, as the elf stared at him a while, looking between the two of them and then holding the collar of the coat the captain had given to him,"Henry."He replied simply,"You?"He looked down at the curious human.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Henry?" Fenris had been expecting something a bit more elvish sounding than a simple name such as that, but all the more easier for him to remember and not butcher when trying to pronounce the name, right? Fenris smiled awkwardly and introduced himself. "Fenris. Nice to meet you." There was nothing wrong about being polite and while he wouldn't outright ask what the elf had gone through, he obviously was no small innocent human like Fenris had been. "So..." Fenris reached up and dusted off whatever green material had been sprayed onto Henry's shoulder. "You're barren..?" He laughed sheepishly and wiped his hand off onto his pants. "If only I could be so lucky." He grinned and stepped back. "Ah, I don't know what else to say. This is his show." Fenris gestured to Darren. "You go ahead?" he promoted and let Darren in front of him.
"It's much easier to say than Hezekiah."The elf added, looking at the human silently a moment after he introduced himself, nodding when he mentioned it being nice to meet him. He watched as Fenris reached to wipe the marking away from his collarbone, his jaw clinched slightly and he nodded just a bit,"Yes."He said simply, then looked at the seeder who was even taller than he,"If our master does not mind, I'd rather keep that to myself."He spoke in a monotone, his brows furrowed at the comment and he looked to the human again,"You have no idea how lucky you are to be able to carry. What good is a carrier who cannot carry? We are worthless."He said to him with a plain face, then looked up at the dragon as the captian offered a small smile,"No need to call me master. Captain will suffice."He said,"Let's go. I'll inform you on things later."He turned, expecting the two carriers to follow after him as he began the trek back to the ship.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I'll have to learn it." Fenris made sure to remember how Henry had said his name, although admittedly he knew he'd probably forget later on. Still, he'd do his best. It was only polite. Fenris was thrown off a little when Henry addressed Darren by master. He'd never addressed Darren by master, not even when he'd been first traded off. Maybe he just hadn't been as trained in regards to manners as Henry was. "That's not true," Fenris argued back and frowned. "There's many things you can do that would make an impact. Carrying isn't the only thing we're good for." Maybe Fenris was just a bit stubborn but he didn't believe that for one minute. Surely Henry had some talents that made him unique - carrying wasn't everything. Fenris paused briefly and then turned to follow Darren back to the ship, grateful that he might be able to retreat to the comfortable bed in Darren's quarters.
"Just call me by Henry. I promise it is no problem."The elf said to the human simply then nodded at the dragon's words,"Alright."He agreed, keeping his head down as they began walking down the street towards the docks a handful of blocks down. He watched the stones in the path and then glanced up at the other carrier curiously,"Is it not?"Hezekiah looked at Fenris, he hadn't heard a carrier with such open views, or a seeder who let one of his own carriers speak so freely. Could he ever get used to this? "You may believe that, and I praise your resistance if you do, but I do not think the same."He replied, keeping his eyes casted down as they made their way steadily through the late afternoon crowd, Darren making sure to keep watch over them both.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris was curious about the elf and wanted to get to know him better - and sure, some of that was because having been the only carrier on the ship until now it occasionally felt isolated, not having another individual of the same status who could relate to the woes of a carrier; he'd give Henry a few days though, maybe wait until he got settled before he approached him so openly. It was a bit odd to see carriers being auctioned off and Fenris was a little grateful that he at least hadn't had to go through that process, albeit being traded for two barrels of spices wasn't the best thing ever either though. Fenris muttered something under his breath as a passerby shoved him to the side as they walked. Purposefully or not, Fenris was tempted to turn around and say something but he kept his mouth shut for now. "Some people here are kinda rude," he tutted quietly, remembering the carrier back at the restaurant and now the people who thought it was okay to just expect carriers to move out of their way. Unless they were royalty, Fenris didn't have any intention of doing that.
When they arrived back on the ship Darren looked to Fenris,"Go ahead and show our new addition around, grab something to eat while you're at it. I have some business tend to."He said and kissed his head briefly before moving to leave in the direction of his quarters, while the elf stood on the deck of the ship behind the human. Henry glanced around, taking everything in and going to remove the coat Darren had given him,"Captain-"He called and the dragon shook his head,"Go ahead and have it for now. It's not a problem."He said and offered a smile before continuing on his way, the elf nodded his head and looked down slightly for a moment. Then asked the human once their master had left, the three being the only people on the ship for now,"How do you deal when your nauseous? Being on a rocking boat and all, I would think it would make it worse."He said.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,713 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,470 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,137 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,780 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,092 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,670 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,211 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,140 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,072 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,070 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8