Closed Oppressive Seas (Closed w/ Lovebite)
As Darren walked off, Fenris glanced around the ship, unsure of where to begin. Darren was probably way better at touring this thing than Fenris would ever be but he figured he could give it a shot. At the question, Fenris looked up at Henry and smiled sheepishly. "Uh, I don't." He shrugged. "I try to run out to the deck before I have to throw up, and pray that I make it." And to date he hasn't not made it yet, but luckily the nausea was beginning to calm down; the growth and aches and pains of the pregnancy were what was really starting to become bothersome. "You've sailed before?" he asked him nonchalantly. "I was never on a ship before I came here. I had a pretty normal life but I guess spice was worth more than that."
The elf stood with the human,"No?"He tilted his head slightly, he managed to smile softly when he said that and looking down with a shake of his head,"My last master would beat me if I vomited on his rugs."He bit his lip slightly and frowned for a moment then looked up at the other carrier,"Your master- The captain doesn't beat you, does he?"He asked quietly, almost afraid of the answer, or someone else overhearing them, he fiddled with the fabric of the coat around him,"Yes. A few times... Just not any long voyages."He replied and looked to him with a soft snort of disbelief,"Spices? Someone sold you for a bit of spices?"He asked gently,"How... Degrading..."He looked away as they roamed the ship at their own pace.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh... huh-" Fenris shook his head almost immediately the moment Henry asked the following question. "No, he's not like that." And Fenris was thankful Darren was the way he was because he could've just as easily gotten stuck with a Captain that would be less than gentle with him. Some days it still threw him off a bit but he'd rather just let the feeling of confusion settle over him instead of being beat for throwing up. That wasn't cool. "My parents, actually." He resisted the urge to roll his eyes at the fact. It was pretty lame, and honestly Fenris thought he was worth more than two barrels of spices, but his parents being the greedy couple they were would gladly take anything. "I don't know, I was kind of impressed at first. I've never really been... sold? And two spice barrels was a lot."
"Good... He doesn't seem that way, but you never know, really."Henry shrugged as he removed the cloak after they had made it into the lower cabins, it was warmer there,"He seems to be fond of you, I won't try to become his favourite if it comes to that."He also mentioned, swinging one of the hammocks that the crew would sleep in, he wasn't looking forward to being a play thing, but it was better to have a use then not. "Your parents sold you off to the captian?"He asked to make sure that story was correct, he bit his lip and looked away with a shake of his head,"The captain must really adore you to trade his cargo on you. I probably won't even have a chance of becoming someone's favourite... I wasn't even going to be bought at first."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I suppose you're the only option to be a favorite when you're the only one here," Fenris said and frowned. "I didn't exactly plan for it to be that way. There's nothing too special about me other than the fact I can carry-" He shrugged. He knew it was a preferred feature on any carrier so he'd sort of accepted the fact that he'd probably only be truly valued because of his ability to waddle around with a bunch of children inside of him. "Yeah... I dunno, it's no like we knew each other beforehand. Maybe it's because I was never 'used' before this. I came here brand spankin' new." His brows furrowed together at the thought. Or his parents were just cheap, possibly. Two barrels of spice was profitable but Fenris liked to think he could've been worth more than that. "I'm sure someone will take to you," he continued, tugging down awkwardly at the bottom of his shirt that was struggling to conceal his large middle. "You weren't going to be bought? What makes you think that..?" Fenris paused. "Is it because of the infertile thing?"
Henry smiled a bit at that with a nod,"That is how it goes."He replied, his eyes looking up once more as they made it to the mess area and he took a seat at one of the tables, not saying much in reply now. Knowing that his views on things were much different than the others, so he just accepted it instead of making argument,"That's rare."He replied finally,"A male carrier becoming pregnant after only being a virgin, you must be fertile."He mentioned, still fiddling with the fabric of the coat even as it rested across his legs now, shrugging when he mentioned being taken to. "Yes, maybe they will."He agreed and looked to the human, smiling just a bit at the sight of him trying to hide his belly again though not saying anything about it. "You don't get it."He tilted his head, sighing softly,"Why weren't you told about all of this? Were you parents not aware of the standards?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Is it?" Fenris licked his lips. Maybe he was just lucky that he'd managed to conceive on the first try. His and Darren's relationship back in the beginning had been kind of stressed, and Fenris didn't know if he would've been able to stand trying to conceive multiple times if he hadn't fallen pregnant after the first. "Told about what?" he asked and frowned. "My parents weren't really people anyone should be taking lessons or advice from. Maybe that's why I developed my own way of thinking." Infertile or not, all carriers had some sort of use that made hem special. It made him a bit sad that Henry didn't think the same way. Just because he couldn't conceive didn't make him any less of a carrier; having baby after baby wasn't the only thing they were capable of, and there were a ton of things carriers were good at that seeders were terrible at that didn't include getting pregnant. "Being pregnant isn't our only quality." He smoothed out his shirt as he ran his hand over the swell of his belly. "Were you ever able to conceive? Or were you born infertile..?"
Henry nodded,"We are still men after all."He said,"Womb or not."He watched the human for a few moments, wondering where he should start to explain all that a carrier should know to him. The elf sighed and offered a smile,"Let me teach you then. I'll give you the basics of carrier rules and you make what you think out of it. Does that sound alright?"He asked, watching as Fenris took a seat and shrugging in reply when he said that,"Yes, but to me, children are the only thing I am good at. What use am I if I'm not taking care of a child?"He looked at his hands as he rested them on the table, tilting his head and frowning at the humans next question without looking at him,"My first master... I was young, very young... He did as masters do when they get a bit carried away and I ended up being with child."He bit his lip and took in a deep breath,"The pregnancy went perfectly, I was round and happy and spoiled by everyone in Master's house... Then when it finally happened, I was so excited, everyone was, but when the baby came there wasn't a sound."He closed his hands and his eyes, exhaling quietly and shaking his head,"Our son was stillborn, he said it wasn't my fault, but when we tried again, and again..."He shook his head, no tears came to his eyes as he just looked down at his hands with a small shrug.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Oh... okay, yeah." He didn't know carriers had rules. He hadn't been raised on any principles, maybe that's why he felt so out of place in the world? There had never been rules he'd been informed of, even by his parents. They sort of lived life in the moment. If he'd been sold at a younger age (although he was still young now, so that was a bit odd to say) then he might have had different morals and ideals. "I was pretty useful even though I'm not taking care of a child," Fenris frowned. Of course, he'd never raised a child before so that still stood to be determined, but even then Fenris knew he had more worth than being knocked up repeatedly and watching children all day. For some, that might be an ideal life, but not for Fenris. Hence why he'd suggested a nanny to Darren. Maybe instead of a nanny, though, he could enlist Henry's help? It would take some strain off of him and if it made Henry feel useful then everyone would be a little happy, right? He'd have to talk to Darren about that later down the road. Fenris listened to Henry as he told his story and he couldn't help but feel for him. He felt selfish to an extent, because while Henry talked so fondly of being excited for his birth, here Fenris was, dreading his own and the resulting whatever kind of babies that were to follow. He didn't remark on that though, not yet. "I'm sorry," he said tentatively. Whether he liked children or not, hearing of the loss of some was nevertheless saddening. "Well... you seem to know more than I do when it comes to all this. Maybe you can help me, and the children when they come? If it makes you feel 'useful' you'd certainly be a big help to me." He smiled sadly. "I don't know anything about this."
"It's okay. It's not your fault."He shook his head and sighed, closing his eyes for a moment then looking up at the human somewhat with a nod,"I would love that."He smiled softly and bit his lip,"Thank you."He said and nodded again,"I'll teach you to be a proper carrier, and you let me become the carrier I've always wished to be."He held a joy in his eyes that was unmatched now after what the human said to him, the elf looked away though when he heard sounds of laughing snd footfalls. He hadn't even eaten yet, but he was immediately at the ready for the roudy men who stumbled drunkenly into the mess room. The elf stood up, holding the coat in his hands and looking to his feet,"Should we go somewhere else?"He offered to Fenris, they seemed drunk and he seemed nervous of their arrival. They must have been talking for a longer while than he realized.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
That would save the hassle of looking for a nanny, and honestly Fenris thought he'd enjoy Henry's presence a lot more than he would a random caretakers. He wasn't too sure about the teaching part though. Fenris was positive he'd never share the same views Henry had, he'd always be a bit more independent and free thinking, but there was nothing wrong with giving it a chance. Fenris' gaze flicked up at the men who stumbled inside and he made a disgusted face at their obvious drunk state. "Uh... Yeah." He nodded and stood quickly, edging his way around them before one of them could saw anything crude, which they usually did. "Maybe we should find Darren? Are you hungry? He can usually get us food."
While speaking of Darren, the dragon appeared again on his way down the stairs from the deck, removing his hat as he looked around at the crew then towards the carriers leaving the area. "Leaving so soon?"He asked in a joking manner, ruffling Fenris's hair and wrapping an arm around his waist for a moment, looking towards the elf,"Did you eat anything?"He asked and Henry shook his head then handed over his coat, which Darren took this time with a thanks then said,"Well, it would be smart of you two to stay in the mess area during the times when they serve food, don't you think?"He laughed softly, letting go of the human and taking the elf by the hand,"Come. We'll have ale and salmagundi!"He smiled, seeming a bit intoxicated himself.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris looked a bit surprised when he noticed Darren finally returning. He smiled awkwardly when he was pulled close and straightened out his shirt and hair when he was let go. Fenris could handle Daren but sometimes the crew was a bit much, especially when they were all rowdy and clearly drunk. He couldn't exactly drink in his condition although Fenris wasn't that big a drinker to begin with; either way, he always felt out of place when they were all exuberant from the rush of alcohol and he had to sit pretty on the sidelines. Maybe when he wasn't carrying he could try. "Oh, yeah, right." Fenris shuffled his way over to the table he and Darren normally sat at, not in the mood to maneuver through the crew. He sat down and watched Darren and Henry as one hand instinctively moved to rest atop his swollen middle.
Henry went to take a seat at the table near Darren and Fenris, though the captain stopped him as he looked to the elf,"Not here. Your seats over there."He said, turning his head to look at the highest members of his crew,"The blonde one."He added, lifting a hand to gain his first mate's attention and also the quartermaster's,"Also the red head."He met Henry's eyes,"Think you can handle them?"He asked and the elf looked disappointed to not be sitting with him and the human, though nodded,"Yes, captain."He replied before turning to head off on his way, while Darren gave a smile and looked to Fenris,"An obedient one he is. I've gotten too used to you."He chuckled and pulled the human a bit closer to his side, looking up to see how his next in the chain of command handled their new carrier.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris was a little confused when Henry was told to go sit elsewhere. He'd actually wanted to talk to him some more but he figured they'd all be on the same ship so they could speak later. He was glad Darren hadn't made him sit with the more rowdy members of the crew. The next in command weren't really quiet either, but they looked like a walk in the park compared to some of the others around here. Fenris offered Henry a smile before he turned back to the table. "Is that a bad thing or a good thing?" he asked jokingly. "How do you like him? Henry, I mean." Fenris placed a hand on the curve of his belly. "He said he wants to help with the kid... or kids." He hoped it was more than one, for the sake of not pushing one huge egg out of him. "He knows what he's talking about, unlike me."
Darren watched as the elf looked back slightly at the human and returned the smile with a small one of his own then looking away once more. The dragon tilted his head with a slight shrug,"I have no idea. You tell me."He smiled crookedly at the human, looking at him curiously,"He's fine. Now it's up to the boys to see about him."He wrapped an arm around Fenris as his big hand rubbed the humans round belly,"Yeah? That's good. Then I won't have to pay extra for a nanny."He wasn't sure himself how many the human were carrying, though him being a dragon it was most likely either only one or two. Soon enough a big plate of food, a mixture of fruits and vegetables and seafood arranged together, along with a tank of ale for the captain and a cup of fresh water for the human. "You've never had salmagundi, have you?"He asked Fenris curiously.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris hoped they would go easy on Henry. It wasn't his business to get into but he'd hate for Henry to totally be used just for entertainment for the others. He had his wits about him and some informative things to say. Fenris thought him to be much more knowledgeable and useful than just a toy. "Right, yeah." Fenris nodded. He would prefer Henry's help over that of a nanny, he thought. Fenris' gaze turned towards the food that was brought over to them and he bit his lip at the smell. He was always hungry nowadays but he wondered if his size was only because of the eggs or because of his increased appetite as well. "No, I haven't, but-" Fenris paused when he felt the slight relief of pressure on his abdomen, and he looked down to fiddle with his shirt as he noticed his once flat belly button was now popped. He tugged his shirt back down quickly and did his best to hide his embarrassment. "Aha... oops." He grabbed a fork and twiddled it between his fingers. "So, um, what's this stuff?"
The dragon looked towards the human when he stopped mid sentence,"Hm?"He looked him over, then saw where his hand went and saw the little hump in his too small shirt, smiling at the sight. Though he said nothing about it and ruffled his hair again then brushed his reddish cheek with the knuckle of his finger. "How cute."He said and kissed his head before taking the fork from him with a tsk,"You use your fingers... There's shrimp and crab and lobster... Butter of course... Cucumbers and carrots...olives... Citrus fruits, to prevent scurvy... And anything else you can think of."He said,"A meal fit for a pirate. We make it before we set sail again. Try it."He urged him, taking a sip of ale.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"'S not cute," Fenris pouted, flicking the fork once before it was taken from him. He looked up at Darren with a confused expression. "With my hands? Forks are nice though." Fenris licked his lips and hesitantly reached over to take some of the food, looking it over once before he took a bite from it. The cooking done on tis ship honestly surprised him, or maybe the eggs were just alright with anything. Fenris continued to eat, making casual conversation between bites but mostly focused on the food. He made sure to leave adequate food for Darren but he couldn't help but eat much of it. It was almost like a pampering really. When he was done and full, Fenris sat back a little, his tight clothes straining more against his large middle. His eyes hung half lidded and he stifled a yawn. "M'kay... Tired now." He offered a smile. "It was good though..."
Darren was just as full, that was the biggest meal any of them would have for another handful of weeks so it was good to have the memory to live off of. He sat back, listening to the sea shanties his crew drunkenly sung and leaning the human against his chest as he let one big hand rub over his stretched belly. It would be a few more months until he was ready to lay, with it came nesting and reintroducing their slightly affectionate relationship to sex for the second time. Though of course if only the human felt like it, the he would be there for his needs whenever he felt ready to open up to him completely. Whenever that may be, he smiled when the smaller being finally admitted that his hunger was satied, nodding and resting a few more moments. As the crew danced and sung until most of them collapsed into a sleeping heap on the floor, one of his second in command took Henry off to their room. While the dragon now decided it was time to head to sleep, he picked up the heavily egg laiden human and carried him off towards his quarters. Looking forwards to laying down with him and sleeping in.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,450 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,014 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,393 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,962 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8