Closed Oppressive Seas (Closed w/ Lovebite)
Another two months passed by uneventfully and Fenris was starting to wonder just what kind of daring adventures the crew went on. He wasn't able to go most times but then again, there weren't a lot of times. Occasionally Fenris would think of asking Darren if he'd let him be a pirate instead of a stay-at-home carrier because a pirate sounded way cooler than that, didn't it? But he figured he'd hold off until the egg or eggs had been laid; at this point, he swore there were two. For awhile Fenris didn't believe he could get too much bigger, but he was proved wrong with each passing day. If there weren't two eggs, he was screwed. He could still remember Darren saying something about being cut open if he couldn't get one large egg out and he prayed that wasn't the case. It was a bit ridiculous, how large he'd grown, and with another month left, Fenris sometimes thought he'd explode before that. None of the original shirts on the ship fit him anymore and most of the pants were too tight around his waist, so Fenris opted for cloaks when going out, but that wasn't often. He liked to stay on the ship if he could. Walking was too much of a hassle this far along.

This early morning, Fenris was up before the sun even rose, but he didn't go anywhere. He was still in bed, unclothed as most nights proved to be too uncomfortable in clothes or too hot; he hoisted himself up to sit up against the pillows of the bed and gently nudged the blanket off the top of his mound of a stomach. He studied it with slight interest, noting how his middle now spread his legs further apart being so large. He ran a hand over the sensitive skin lightly, biting his lip as his fingers encircled his reddened plump navel. Everything felt extremely tender and he really had to be wary of where he decided to touch himself.
Those two months had been eventful on the side of the crew, there were many plunders and most nights the captain was up until the sun rose writing down the ships logs. Like last night, which left Darren snoring into his pillow on the in side of thr bed, since Fenris soon had a habit of waking him up to have him move out of the way so he could waddle off to the bathroom. Since any other time he had tried climbing over him just ended in sore balls for the rest of the day, the dragon wasn't that deep into his sleep although. He had just climbed into bed a couple of hours before, so when he heard the bed creaking beneath the weight of the human who laid beside him, he blinked slightly,"Hm?"He yawned softly, turning his head some to peek up at Fenris through the dark, he couldn't find any words to use. So he only grumbled at the sight of seeing him wide awake, turning onto his back and soon falling into a light sleep again. Barely aware of his carriers state of arousal, back in a deep sleep so soon that he didn't hear the knock on the door to his quarters.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris hadn't been too intimate with Darren over the past few weeks, but now with his sensitive everything was becoming, it was getting hard not to just wake Darren up and ask for something, anything to take the edge off most mornings and nights. He could always please himself but that wasn't as relieving as the intimacy with another person, and right now Darren was all he had. Fenris recalled Darren teasing him about wanting this later down the road of the pregnancy and Fenris vehemently disagreeing, that he'd be too tired to do such a thing, but that wasn't true at all and he hated how wrong he was. Fenris was about to see what he could do with what he had before he heard the faint knock on the door. He grumbled something under his breath about how early it was for someone to be here. Shaking his head, Fenris grabbed one of the blankets and wrapped it haphazardly around himself, just above the protruding swell of his abdomen. He got to his feet with some effort and made his way to the door, one hand on his back as his belly was the first thing to greet the one at the door. "It's still early," Fenris said slowly, cracking his eyes open a bit more to see who it was.
Henry stood there in a messy pair of pants and a shirt, hair tussled and still a bit of crust in his eyes as he smiled softly down at Fenris,"Yes, I know."He agreed,"I just couldn't sleep."He told him, wringing his wrists for a moment then rubbing his palms on his pants legs nervously,"Would you like to go get something to eat from the mess hall?"He asked him, then running a hand through his hair as his eyes skimmed over the sight of the human, lingering on his middle for a moment. Then meeting the others eyes once more with a awkward show of teeth.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris rubbed at his eyes gently and hummed. Most of the crew would hopefully still be asleep because he didn't have much to wear, so maybe they could get to some food before everyone woke up? He nodded slowly. "Yeah, hold on a minute." Fenris nudged the door shut a little before he made his way back over to where his ever decreasing wearable stack of clothes was. He grabbed a cloak and pulled it around his shoulders, having some issue with getting it to close a small gap his abdomen made but eventually settling for what he could get. He shuffled back out to meet Henry, closing the door behind him quietly so as not to wake Darren. "Why couldn't you sleep?" he asked softly, looking to the elf. He wouldn't normally walk too far like this but with it being quiet on board, he could handle not having to push his way through the crew.
Henry smiled softly at Fenris and nodded as he agreed to come with him, stepping away from the door to wait for the human to get ready,"You're...getting a bit...huge."He smiled kindly, yet tiredly as he looked at the other slightly while they walked towards the mess area. "When did Darren say you'll be delivering? Soon?"He asked him curiously, though tilted his head when the other said that, shrugging some what and biting his lip,"The men snore too loud sometimes. I couldn't dream."He looked down at the human, then up as he pushed open the swinging door to the dining area. "What about you?"He asked curiously.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris smiled awkwardly and nodded, either hand moving to support his excessively protruding belly as he waddled along. "Yeah, I know. I'm starting to doubt the ability of a human to carry dragon eggs." Fenris hadn't thought much about a dragon egg, let alone any egg or child at all when it came to carrying. Now that he'd experienced it though, he was almost positive his body wouldn't be able to handle other breeds such as those giant orcs. The thought of getting knocked up by one of them terrified him now, and sometimes he was grateful that Darren had been the one to do this. Nothing changed the fact that Fenris was simply small; any pregnancy would look obscenely huge on him. He hated it now, but it was an honest wonder he could still wall at all. "I've got another month," Fenris said and frowned. "I don't know how I'm gonna make it but... what can you do?" Fenris nodded and followed Henry inside the dining hall. "Ah, nothing really. Just being this big makes it hard to sleep in general. I'm beginning to envy your body."
Henry laughed softly with a shake of his head,"I'm sure you will be fine."He told him, walking in after him and letting the door swing shut quietly behind them, whistling low when he said another month. The elf thought about it, then smiled slyly,"You could always use the Captain to your advantage."He mentioned quietly and went straight towards the kitchen, which wasn't really a kitchen but a small storage room with a dutch oven for the days they ate hot meals. "And I yours."He replied, turning to him slightly, he had been working up the courage to say this,"Could I touch?"He gestured to his belly slightly, biting onto his lip.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"To my advantage? How?" Fenris wasn't sure what Henry was getting at specifically but he knew that at this point, Darren would probably do anything Fenris requested within reason. Maybe being traded for those barrels wasn't so bad after all. He never got this treatment back home. Fenris followed Henry to the kitchen, shuffling in behind him and glancing up at the food. Lately, he found it hard to eat. He was hungry often but unable to eat much, probably because he was already so full. "Yeah?" He shrugged a little. Fenris wouldn't wish this body onto anyone but he knew Henry's story so he didn't comment further on the subject. "Oh, sure." Fenris nodded. "If you want to, go ahead."
"Get him to have sex with you. I'm sure, Darren is a rough fellow, why not get him to... You know..."He thought about what he was actually saying,"You're carrying eggs, I'm sure it won't hurt them if you were to lay them earlier than later."He said, looking at him to see if he understood what he was getting at, as he smiled shyly and nodded,"Yes. I would give anything to be able to have a child."He then went quiet afterwards, looking over the cabinets and barrels of food, shaking his head at the state of things. Though simply tying it up with the company they carried, knowing that pirates weren't necessarily known for their cleanliness, but he still expected better. Henry looked to Fenris again when he said that he could touch his belly, his eyes lit up and he smiled nervously as he moved forwards. Kneeling before the human almost instantly and tilting his head as he reached to stroke his middle gently. Pressing his palms flat against his distended stomach and rub it all over slowly, taking an extra bit of time on his walnut sized navel. He couldn't help but grin as he did, then turning his head to place his ear against the others middle,"It's so amazing."He murmured,"Don't you think?"He asked and pulled away slightly to look up at the human.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris' brows furrowed at Henry's suggestion. "Is that... safe?" He crossed his arms. They'd never been too too rough but the thought of going at it too hard that it might even put Fenris into early labor made him a tad uncomfortable. He could do another month and do the whole sex thing on the side... In fact, he might have to leave Henry soon enough to go back and see if Darren would be up to the task. It was somewhat easy to hide his state in front of someone else, but there was no denying the fact that Fenris was antsy for something to take off the edge. He bit the inside of his cheek to keep from moaning as Henry's fingers toyed with his navel, and naturally one of his own came to cover the plump area. "I... It's something definitely." He nodded, reaching for a chair to pull up under him. Fenris sat down slowly and carefully, his egg laden belly sitting heavily between his legs. "I didn't think I'd ever carry, you know. Even being a carrier. I kind of just expected to live life back home, simple and not like this." He smiled sheepishly. "Sometimes it's pretty amazing, like you said. Other days I just wish I didn't have to lug this belly around with me."
Henry looked at Fenris for a moment, then shrugged slightly,"Just an idea is all."He replied, then pulled away when Fenris covered his navel from his teasing and smiled at him slightly as he stood up again,"That it is."He let him sit, then moved to find some oats and fresh water to boil for oatmeal, glancing over his shoulder,"No? You never wanted to settle down? Start a family?"Henry didn't look shocked, but he was curious of the reason why Fenris thought this way.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"No, not really. I mean it wasn't that I thought it was some horrible idea..." He shrugged a little. "It's just that I was never exactly raised with those values, kinda sorta. I worked all day and night and that was it, helping my family, and I probably would've been surprised if any seeder took to me willingly." His parents were a bit unusual, not like most families, and maybe that's why Fenris saw the value of a carrier differently than only by whether they could carry or not. He was proud of a lot of the work he'd done back home; this was just a different kind of work. Fenris ran a hand over his distended middle slowly, lips pursed as he could feel the slight fluttering of movement under his palm. For still having another month to go, these eggs felt ready to hatch any moment. "The idea of a family just turned me off for whatever reason."
"Ah..."Henry tilted his head slightly as he watched the water boil, grabbing two wooden bowls and spoons for them both,"So I suppose you lucked out in a way with the captain finding you like he had. Now you get a family and...you do like him right?"He asked, turning as he folded his arms over his chest loosely, licking his lips and leaning back against one of the barrels of wheat. The elf looked at the human curiously for a moment, nodding and rubbing at his arm,"I guess I understand that... I didn't exactly think about children with my master until I found out that I was pregnant the first time. Then I couldn't stop, I needed to have my own child, the idea was just too great of a thing after I lost them the first time."He sighed, turning to check on the water, then add in the oats and cinnamon plus some apple pieces.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"In a sense, yeah." Darren was much nicer than Fenris had been expecting and he hoped that wouldn't end even after he gave birth. But in some ways he did miss the single life back home. The work was hard but it was all routine, something he wa used to. This new way of life threw him off initially and at times even now he had to sit down and just stop and think, however slowly but surely he was getting used to it all. "Uh, well, I like him..?" He paused. "He's always looking out for me, and the occasional intimacy is nice, but when it comes to really deep emotions I'm not sure. I'm not in love with him, if that's what you mean. But I do enjoy him being around." Fenris was quiet as he listened to Henry. He wished d could feel so loving the way Henry felt about kids. Maybe he'd feel differently after he laid? Fenris was silent for some moments more before he squirmed a little and looked up at Henry. "I'm not gonna lie, I might have to go back to see Darren soon..." He swallowed thickly, clearly embarrassed. "But I do want that food so..."
"He seems nice too."Henry mentioned,"Much better to us than other masters."He scowled slightly, then listened to the human closely as he spoke and he smiled playfully,"The more you get to know him, what he likes and dislikes, and the more he gets used to you, you two will be close to insperable. Just watch."He told him, soon enough coming over with the steaming bowls of oatmeal to place them down on the table and take a seat. Noticing the squirm and blushing lightly,"I understand. I just wanted to have some time with you. That's all."He smiled softly, looking down and stirring the bowl with his spoon before taking a bite after blowing on it to cool the substance down.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"We basically are already, aren't we?" Fenris smiled sheepishly. Even though he might not totally love love Darren, it was difficult not being around him. He felt the most safe when he was with the dragon. Fenris took the other bowl from the table and stored it slowly, scooping a spoonful into his silverware and letting it cool momentarily before he ate the food in one bite. "It's okay, I don't mind. I like it. It's probably a good idea I didn't wake him up this early anyways." Fenris continued to eat for some minutes and when he was finished, he stood from his chair and tiredly made his way over to the small sink, washing his bowl out before he set it out to dry. "That was really good. You oughta be a chef." Fenris turned to Henry and grinned.
"Guess you have a point there."Henry nodded in reply, returning the smile slightly and then looking down into his bowl with a quiet sigh. Yes he was happy for the human, but sometimes he wished they were in opposite positions, though he would never truly want someone to suffer as he had over such a long while. "You're right. Grumpy dragons are not the best company."He smiled truthfully this time as he sat back and ate his hot cereal silently, looking up at Fenris and smiling more shyly,"Thank you."He said,"I'll teach you some of my recipes another day, yeah?"He offered and took his own empty bowl over to rinse it out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Definitely. I'd like that." Fenris nodded and offered a smile towards Henry. God knows he needed to learn some basic stuff before he had kids to feed. He wasn't a great cook hence why he'd yet to cook a single meal here, or at home honestly. His mother always took care of the food part. He just did his work and stayed quiet. "I'll see you in a little bit, yeah?" Fenris hummed softly and waved to Henry, eventually waddling slowly back towards Darren's quarters. He opened the door as silently as he could and closed it behind him, his gaze scouring the bed momentarily. Fenris wasn't sure if Darren was in the mood to do anything, but it didn't hurt to ask. Besides, he was still aching. Fenris took off the tight cloak he'd been wearing and tossed it aside and then slid back into bed, biting his bottom lip as he leant over to nudge Darren. "Are you awake yet?" he asked softly. "I need some... help."
Henry lifted a hand in his own wave,"Later."He nodded, seeing him off and then turning to continue washing out the dishes they used, not exactly wanting to leave any trace of them being there. Meanwhile, Darren heard the quiet noises Fenris was making as he came back into the room, though for now he tried sleeping still. His hair was a mess on his head and he curled an arm under the pillow his head was against. The dragon turned over slightly to give the human more room to lay down again, sighing quietly,"Mmm...?"He stirred a bit and turned onto his back with a huff, opening his eyes slightly and looking towards Fenris. The captain didn't even speak for the first few minutes of being awake, reaching one arm out towards him and yawning. In his opinion, morning sex was the best, the grogginess made the pleasure more intense and he didn't even half ass it, knowing that Fenris wouldn't stop until he was satied. "How do you want this?"His eyes were half lidded and just taking note of the belly on his carrier got him a half hard on, every time.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,704 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,451 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,757 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,016 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,404 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,171 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,964 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,056 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,960 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8