Closed Oppressive Seas (Closed w/ Lovebite)
Fenris smiled a little when he noticed Darren was awake - or at least awake enough that he was able to acknowledge him. He didn't seem to be in too bad of a mood but with what was to come, Fenris hoped he wouldn't be anyways. "Um... I don't know. Can you push yourself up..?" It was much easier for Fenris to bow on his hands and knees with how large he was instead of being on his back. The weight of the eggs made it one of the only comfortable positions he could get into anymore. "Let me turn onto my hands and knees," he continued quietly. A hand went to hold his massive belly as he turned, grunting when he was finally able to get onto all fours. His stretched taut middle touched the bed under him and bulged obscenely from his otherwise small body. Fenris rubbed at his middle with one hand slowly, feeling the weight shift downwards. "I-is this okay?"
Darren was aware enough now as he felt his groin area start to throb in anticipation, moving to sit up with another wide yawn, stretching himself out. Then adjusting himself so he was on his knees behind the human, reaching into his underwear and taking out his cock. "Yeah. It's fine."He replied after a few moments of processing what he had just said,"I'm proud of you."He said, leaning forwards and kissing his shoulder blade then wrapping his arm around him to steady his body as he rubbed his thick girth between his legs. Darren rested the side of his head against Fenris's and rocked into him slowly,"You've changed for the better, I couldn't think of anyone better that I would like to raise my children."He slurred, mostly just tired babble as he pushed into the human now with his wide tip, letting him stretch slowly to his size again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris was only paying attention to what Darren was saying a bit, knowing well that he was probably just pushing through the sleep he'd been woken from. Still, he couldn't help but notice his words. It was a little odd since Fenris didn't think he'd changed, per se, but rather was just forced to grow accustomed to pregnancy and its results. But he didn't argue; any praise was better than arguing. "Mhm," he agreed quietly, licking his lower lip when he felt Darren against his entrance, his mouth eventually opening further into a slight moan when Darren continued to push himself into him. Fenris spread his legs slightly further apart, his belly hanging terribly low between them. He tipped his head to the side and sighed. "Ahh..." he hummed softly, getting adjusted as he was stretched wide.
Darren closed his eyes briefly, groaning quietly at the tightness of Fenris's hole and ran his hand down to hold his large, low belly. His arm wrapped around the human to hold him steady as he pushed himself into the smaller being slowly. Big hands rubbing his distended stomach and leaving sloppy kisses along the edge of his neck and jaw as the other moaned. The dragon pushing his full length inside of him before he pulled up to sit on his knees and grasp onto his hips. Darren pulled out and then rocked his hips back into the other, stretching him wide and at a faster pace with a low groan of pleasure as he began moving back and fourth inside of him like he wished.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris wasn't sure if this was supposed to begin labor like Henry had suggested but it certainly took the edge off from this morning and that's all Fenris could truly ask for. He wasn't looking to be put into labor early, and even though he still had another month he knew he could manage, he just had to suck it up and deal like he'd been doing the past few weeks. As Darren started a pace from behind, Fenris let either hand rest atop the swell of his abdomen in a haphazard attempt to keep his heavy belly from being jostled too much. He sat back slightly on his knees, legs pushed further apart even more as he ducked his head and closed his eyes to revel in the intimacy. Fenris could feel himself clench around Darren and a needy groan would pass over his lips every time. At least now he didn't have to worry about being knocked up again.
Darren let himself get into the pace Fenris had been enjoying for the past weeks or so, speeding just just a little so the sound of their skin slapping together filled the room. As well as their quiet moans and groans of pleasure, he worked with the human as he rocked on his cock and he rocked into him in return, holding him and kissing along his back. Soon though, it was over and the dragon was buried deep inside of the other and rolling over onto his back, sitting against the pillows. With his hands hooked beneath Fenris's knees as he slowed his thrusts down after releasing his load into him, he had things to tell Fenris. Though maybe he would wait until the human was satisfied with all his pregnancy urges, one of his free hands rubbing over the others rounded belly. Playing with his bubbled navel,"My favourite place to tease you."He murmured into his ear, panting softly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris' eyes had been closed in bliss as Darren rocked into him, his body shivering slightly at the feeling. He shuddered as Darren finished inside of him, lucky he didn't have to worry about the possibility of becoming pregnant seeing as how he already was. Sex was simply nice, and there was nothing to be concerned about; Fenris cold get used to that. So much for staying an innocent virgin though, he thought humorously. Fenris groaned as he was forced to move with Darren. It always took him a minute to get comfortable with how large he was, and he found himself struggling to position himself on top of Darren so that he wasn't totally in an awkward position. Fenris smiled a little before he swallowed thickly, resting both hands on the sides of his overly bulging belly, his back arching some at the sensitive touch to his navel. "Yeah?" he chuckled quietly. "Y'know I'm gonna be upset if I have a bunch of baby fat after this," he continued breathily, rubbing at the stretched taut skin of his abdomen. "You should've warned me you make giant eggs."
"Yeah."He nodded, pressing his nose into the side of the other's neck, careful of his horns as he did so. The dragon smiled softly and slowly let the humans leg down as they rested now, though still moving himself in and out of him slightly,"Just more to hold onto when I'm pleasing you."He purred softly, nuzzling him and placing his hands on top of the others as they now rubbed his belly at once. Darren chuckled at the last comment,"Maybe I should have."He replied and nipped at the soft flesh below the others ear, then running his tongue over it before it reddened,"I have to tell you something."He mentioned, pulling away slightly to look at him.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"That's one good way of putting it," Fenris snorted, pressing himself back against Darren to meet his subtle pace a little better. His swollen middle jostled a bit from the movement and he moved a hand to the underside of his heavy belly, trying to keep it from being moved freely too much. Fenris' face flushed at the gentle bite to his ear and he let out a needy mewl before he nodded at Darren's final comment. "What's it about?" he asked softly, humming as he continued to run circles into the sore skin of his abdomen with the hand that wasn't supporting it. "Is it that you're ready for round two?" he teased and turned to look up at Darren.
Darren purred as he wrapped his arms around Fenris to hold his belly gently for a moment as he kissed along his neck and jaw. Then lowered them to hold beneath his thighs, lifting him up and moving onto his knees as he thrusted up into the human. Groaning quietly into his ear and sighing as he was distracted by his more aware thoughts,"Mm... No."He nibbled at his ear,"Something else."He said and squeezed his soft thighs,"I have to... I have to send you away for a while."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris made a pleased noise as Darren pushed himself inside of Fenris again, his eyes closing in bliss and biting his lower lip gently as he reveled in the feeling. If he had been more into what they were doing, he might not have heard Darren's comment about sending him away, but he did, and he immediately opened his eyes and turned to look to Darren a little bit with a confused expression, pulled from his trance before. "What?" he asked quickly, brows drawn together as he spoke. "What do you mean..? How long is a little while?" In a little while the eggs might be ready to come and honestly Fenris kind of wanted Darren there during it. "I've only got a short while till this pregnancy is over..."
Darren looked to Fenris as he pulled himself from the human slightly and nuzzling him for a few moments after what he said with a nod. "I know. I know."He murmured, nibbling at his shoulder now then pulling away with a sigh,"We're going to be charting waters that I've never seen before for a handful of weeks."He said and lowered him onto his length again as he sat back, letting his legs go gently, running them up to rub his belly. "I know, Fen."He ran them up further to tease his perky, pink nipples then back down to his navel.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"So... I'm guessing you're leaving me and Henry then..?" Fenris frowned, trying to settle back once more and gasping a bit at the touch to his chest, his body tingling with sensations as Darren moved his hands across Fenris' body. "W-who're you gonna leave us with?" he asked, shuddering as he tipped his head downwards and let out an anxious breath he'd been holding in. "In a handful of weeks you'll have an actual kid or two, and not just a fat human." Fenris snorted and shook his head, a hand subconsciously moving to hold his gravid middle.
"Yeah. Just for a little while, like I said."Darren could hear his discontent with this decision, but it was his decision alone that was law, not any carriers. Even his favourite. The dragon had gotten to lazy now to maneuver the human so he ran his big hands downwards once more, wrapping a hand around his shaft and letting the other cup his balls as he fondled him. Still moving his own thick member in and out of him subtly,"A old friend."He replied,"Someone who's...more or less like me so you won't have a problem."He nipped at his ear,"Though tone down the contentiousness, will you? I can't save you from punishment half way 'round the earth."He smiled softly and twisted the tip of the others cock teasingly, he nodded in agreement at his last words. "I will... But I'll also have two wonderful carriers to look after them."He replied, kissing at his neck,"What? Why are you upset?"He asked him curiously, he had become almost an expert at telling apart the humans emotions just by the way he breathed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris was trying to focus on the conversation at hand since it was important, but with Darren still exploring his body it was a little hard to keep his focus on anything. Fenris' cock hardened considerably and he was lucky to have Darren there to stroke him off because he found it difficult to do alone taking into mind he couldn't see below his belly most days. Fenris pressed his lips together and puffed out air through his nose. "Halfway?" he asked groaning, reaching down around his egg laden middle to see if he could help in getting himself off but eventually settling for rubbing at his swollen belly instead. Fenris sniffed and shook his head. "I wanted you to... ahh- to be there, at the birth-" Fenris' hips bucked and he rested back fully against Darren. 
Darren kept jerking at the human's cock as they sat back against the bed's headboard, tugging gently on his balls and bucking his hips repeatedly. He let the human ride him still, attempting to get him off for a second time while his teeth skimmed the soft flesh of his shoulder and neck. "I'll try to be. You know that."He murmured, purring softly and moving forwards to set Fenris down on his hands and knees again, shoving his hips into his. "You'll have Henry at least, if I don't make it."He said, hands still grasping onto his tip while his other pinched at his nipple again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris shuddered as Darren teased his shaft, his back curved slightly as he whined needily. Fenris clumsily got back into his hands and knees, dipping forwards now and resting his head against the mattress. He pushed back against Darren when he felt the dragon force himself into him once more, all thoughts lost as he panted manically. "I know," he slurred slowly, a reply in answer to both responses. Fenris yelped a little when Darren pinched him, his chest similarly swollen and puffy and flushed pink like his belly albeit they were filled with milk instead. He'd yet to lactate but Fenris had no doubt it would happen sooner or later. Fenris whimpered under Darren and gripped at the bed sheets. "Harder," he breathed heavily, his taut middle bouncing with each thrust. "Please-" His worries about being sent away were set aside for now. 
Darren leant over Fenris, covering him almost fully with his larger body as he too gripped the sheets and the humans hip instead now. The dragon listened to him instantly, beginning to slap his waist into the others bottom repeatedly, grunting and panting softly into the back of his neck. He had taken the knews a bit more well than he he thought he would, and he was glad for it, rewarding him with deep hard thrusts into him over and over again. Before soon enough he released inside of the other again, groaning when he flooded his insides even more. Though had to pull out of him because of the pressure of doing so twice inside of the heavily pregnant human.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Fenris closes his eyes and let's his mouth hang slightly open as he is moved against the bed by Darren's thrusts. He grunts when Darren pushes into him, and releases a whimper when he's filled yet again. Fenris turns onto his side afterwards on the bed with effort, panting noticeably like he'd just had some kind of workout. Fenris' swollen belly rose and fell with each breath and he set a hand upon it, rubbing his fingers into the tight skin as much as his sensitive body would allow. The human snorted and looked up towards Darren, his short hair plastered to his face by a light sheen of sweat he'd worked up. "Mm, I think I'd carry again if just so it was this easy to get off." Fenris laughed and heaved himself up into an upright position, his heavy abdomen taking up nearly all of his lap. "The sex drive is great," he teased as he continued to work his fingers into his middle. 
Afterwards, Darren sat back on his heels and caught his breath easily, then sat further back as he spread out his legs,"Hm?"He looked up slightly towards the human when he started speaking again,"You think so?"He asked, tilting his head and running a hand through the hair that had fallen between his horns,"Has the idea of getting pregnant to sell carriers grown on you? Or were you just thinking of my own offspring?"He leant forwards and laid his head on the humans knee since his lap was taken up, letting one of his hands rub his taut middle as well.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,450 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,014 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,394 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,963 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,959 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8