Cursed hotel (open)
"Well...from what I've seen, it can do anything. Make the pregnancy really fast and have a large amount, or have a small amount with the pregnancy being fast still." Yohan said. "That's not very helpful info but...are you alright? I know a lot of people get uncomfortable going through this."

Well at least they weren't mad and were rather accepting of this. First time he saw this honestly.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
The bump grew again, peaking past the robe now, and he nodded," I see what you mean." He winced as his back started to hurt and he turned, now just wanting to lay down a bit. He settled on the bed, sitting back," I will be fine. I just need to rest a bit and then I should be fine. My body is weak from going about six months of gestation in a few minutes is all."
(Graphic or non-graphic births?)
(No birth, fade to black I don't like rping it.)

"I understand sir." Yohan said.

With that, he left. As the night progressed, Yohan found himself growing more and more bored. No one else had arrived yet, and he was stuck sitting there at the desk. Sometimes...he wish he could just leave as well as experience the curse that the guests got. The past was hard for him to remember, having been stuck here for so long. Where had his original things gone? That old fur coat of his should be in this place somewhere. Seeing no one else coming to the hotel, he rose from his place and started down one of the many halls. Time for exploration, unless the guests pushed that button.

( Alright)

Creed grimaced as he settled against.the pillows and closed his eyes. He would try and rest for now. From the rate of growth, he would be due soon, and laying here would make it so he stayed longer than he intended.
The hours passed and Yohan eventually gave up looking. The boss probably hide that thing where the normal employees couldn't go. Figures....the mortal was hoping that thing could get him out of here. Coming to a large bolted door, he gave a sigh. Probably in that room.

"Well that figures...there has to be a way in there..." Yohan muttered as he inspected the door.

Praying for some sort of way in before any guests needed help of some sort. He was fine with serving people but....the routine was just too...bland. It was lacking anything exciting. Now if the other part of the curse would affect him then...well. That might make things more bearable.

Creed frowned as he woke, with his human stomach now heavy and bellybutton close to popping. He grimaced as he put a hand on the dome of flesh. There was no way that his human body would handle this. He would have to partially shift soon.
(any ideas on how to spice the rp up?)

Yohan pulled at the door and even pushed against it, a frustrated sound left him as the door didn't budge. HOwever he heard footsteps in the hall and with only a few potted plants to hide behind, he dove behind one and watched as the boss appeared. Now what were they doing? They approached the large door and with ease they pushed it open. Well that was somewhat annoying since Yohan had pushed on the door with all his might earlier to try and get in. Though there was no way to get in there now as the boss was in there and honestly, Yohan doubted he could sneak past em in that place. He never been in that room before and the boss probably was there all the time. So when the large doors closed, Yohan sneaked away from the door and back to the areas he was suppose to be in.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  O Chief's Harem (Open to all!) BandOfMisfits 5 2,420 01-30-2020, 05:31 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,241 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  Outlaws || Open to Everyone chrome 13 3,116 01-02-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Strip Club (Open to All) tentaclehell 256 32,575 10-06-2019, 12:16 PM
Last Post: paulaenlaluna
  Trapped (open to all) sipscan330 25 9,368 08-09-2019, 04:48 PM
Last Post: orocroc33
  Werewolf Mpreg Town (open to everyone) The pregnant jock 121 13,641 06-06-2019, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Honeycomb06
  The Clinic (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 14 3,067 04-24-2019, 04:39 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  A Helping Hand (Open To Anyone) Meadow_of_Ash 2 1,584 04-22-2019, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Meadow_of_Ash
  The Royal Seed ( open for now) thatonething 61 8,313 04-17-2019, 08:41 PM
Last Post: thatonething
  2 Pregnant Lovers. (OPEN, first come) popop 9 3,520 01-19-2019, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15