Closed Savior (Closed w/ anibus3)
When Fyn was chosen to not only be the bearer of new centaurs of his herd's dying population but also the one to trek across the land to meet the Mage who was the sole individual who could make it happen. The remaining dominant centaurs in his herd had gone mysteriously sterile, and after a rather long winded war with another herd not too far from their own territory, they were really falling into a dark spot. The carrier centaurs were still fertile and able to produce their mating hormones, but the ones who should have been the ones to breed? They couldn't. The herd elder thought it was a trick from their rival herd to the east, but nothing could be proven fully and it would be a bad idea to assume such an act from said other herd. The elder wanted someone young to make the journey to the Mage - the one that had supposedly helped before but Fyn didn't know them - and after some thinking, he'd picked Fyn after a few days. And with reason, Fyn was pissed. He didn't want to carry any stupid centaur spawn; the herd should figure out what's wrong with their breeders and fix it! Even though he was somewhat smaller than average, Fyn was the fastest in the herd (and he could proudly say he could outrun even the largest dominant breeder in their ranks) and healthy. Maybe that was why he'd been picked? It wasn't exactly as if they'd had a whole lot of young and healthy centaurs to even choose from though. Fyn was only one of maybe six or seven others. Times were rough.

Even though he didn't want to do this, he knew he'd be looked at as a failure and selfish by his herd if he refused... so, he didn't. He'd thought at first he might be able to convince the herd elder to allow his best friend to go but he'd been instructed it was a one-man journey, so he told his friend sullenly he'd be back soon and set off. The trip took about a week total, but by the time he got to the temple, Fyn wanted to turn right around and head back home. He knew he couldn't do that without first getting eternally screwed over so instead he made his way up the steps of the Mage's temple, frowning at the eerie quietness. He ran a hand through his short tousled brown hair, his matching dark brown tail of his horse half flicking impatiently. His coat was of a Paint, white with brown spotting. Nothing too special. As he continued onwards, he glanced around the temple, looking for any movement. "Hello?" he called out nervously. "Uh... I'm from the Asmonia Herd, in the plains..?"
Herman gave a frustrated sigh, feeling useless as the other goers of the temple left for the day. There wasn't anything he could do now. The spell had been a mistake and while he knew how to fix it, the people weren't too pleased with him and left before he could botch it up further or make it right. Well, there was nothing else he could do for em so let em go. The man was dressed in a purple robe with a red sash around his waist, a medallion of gold an silver hung from his neck, in his hand he carried his staff that helped channel his magic to do certain spells, and on his right wrist was a beaded bracelet. He never knew what that was for, he was just told to not take it off. A simple task and the man had no desire to find out what would happen with it off, the beads were emerald and bronze colored. His hair was long, reaching the center of his shoulder blades in a pony tail and a ginger color, his eyes were the odd thing though for the right was red like a ruby and the left was sky blue. He had white skin and thus a rather normal complexion. He was a skinny man and stood at 5ft 11.

He was just about to go to his home deeper in the temple when he heard a voice call out to him. A brow was raised as normally, people stopped coming here. However he heard the name of the herd and headed back towards the entrance, only to find a lone centaur there. He didn't recognize this one though, where they the new leader of the herd?

"Yes, how can I help you?" Herman asked.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Fyn thought it would be a good idea to at least being one of the herd elders with him. He tended to get very spit-fiery when he spoke of things got too tense, and he didn't even need to talk to this Mage to know just how Rene he was right now. This wasn't something small, this was something totally life changing if done right, and thinking about it seriously screwed Fyn up. Next time, if there ever was a next time, he'd be sure to make his elders choose another bearer because he was meant for agility and speed and trading between lands, not to be bogged down with an abdomen full of future herd members. Whatever the case, and whatever the outcome, Fyn swore he would never take on the title of mother.

When the Mage appeared - or maybe a Mage and not the Mage be was supposed to be searching for - Fyn fidgeted awkwardly on his hooves, the reality of this suddenly all sinking in. "The herd is in... turmoil." He paused as he tried to figure out how to word what he intended to say. "We've been at war with another herd and we've lost many of our members, and our breeders are unable to impregnate the carriers." He frowned. "They sent me here to request if... If, uh, maybe you could work some of your magic on me?" He lightly tapped at his backside for emphasis. "Because if you're able to get it to work properly, they would like to request your help in potentially fertilizing all of the carriers back home. They'll reward you, but I guess that's only if their test subject-" Fyn pointed at himself jokingly. "-makes it through okay first. I know it's a lot at once, and sort of a crude request, but our numbers are dwindling by the day."
"I remember that, things still haven't cooled down even after my help last time?" Herman asked curiosly.

IT was a strange thing, two herbs squabbling with each other as they were. Why couldn't they just join together and form one stronger herd? That be better for all of em. Herman listened to the centaur's request, trying to piece it together as they weren't being specific. However he had a idea on what it was they wanted.

"So...what you're saying is, you want me to use my magic on you to get you pregnant?" Herman asked, just wanting to make sure. "I can help with that, it's a bit trick but I can. Come with me, I have my scrolls in my room and the one we need is in there."

Herman gestured with a hand for the centaur to follow after em and if they did they would soon come to a door that opened up to a slightly larger room. There were scrolls piled onto the table and the man's bed was just across the way. Of course they started going through the pile.

"Well we had no beef with the other herd, they're the ones that attacked us first. I think they're the ones who probably need the help." He clicked his tongue and shook his head. Maybe if his herd just moved or if the other herd moved, both further away from each other, it wouldn't be that big of a problem; except, no, it would be, because even if they could get away from each other, there was still be issue of his herd's breeders being mysteriously infertile, so they wouldn't get anymore ahead of the other herd in regards to population.

"Yeah..." he agreed, resisting the urge to run out of there right then. Someone else should be the carrier for this job, not him, yet here he was. Fyn couldn't remember the last time he'd seen a pregnant centaur in his herd. His friend back home would surely have a riot over this. "Are there any risks? To this..?" He looked over the Mage's shoulder and watched him search for his scroll. "I have'ta admit, this is my first time doing something like this and I'm worried."
"Risks? Well there are normal complications that can follow like any normal pregnancy,the foal could be positioned wrong, a miscarriage could happen, or the birth could just be too hard on you. Though other than that there is the risk of the foals being bigger than they should or smaller as there isn't anyway to control that. " Herman explained as he glanced to the centaur for a moment then went back to looking. "Ah! Here we are, a fertility spell. This should do the trick."

OPening it, the scroll seemed to be in a different language to the centaur but for Herman it was like he was reading anything else. The magic he had in him allowed for him to read enchanted items like scrolls. It was just the creator of the scrolls means to keep the contents secret.

"So, with your permission we can get this started. Unless you would like to see it tested on something else first?" Herman asked as he turned round.

"That sounds like a lot of bad things," Fyn said and frowned. And the reward would be what, a goal or two running around obnoxiously in their herd territory? Fyn hoped the elders or someone else intended to watch them because he certainly wouldn't have time to do so. He was a busy centaur, and this was the decision of the herd elders go have sent him here in the first place. Fyn hoped they were happy. The other carrier centaurs would ultimately be next, so they'd get a taste of their own medicine - specifically the ones that had snorted and laughed when Fyn had been announced as the one to be the fertility Guinea pig. He sort of hoped the spell would go wrong on them.

"We can go ahead." He crossed his arms. "How does it work though? I mean what's different? Are they put in me as like... foals already? Or eggs from the very beginning? Is the pregnancy any longer or shorter than a normal one for us?" He licked his lips nervously. There was all so much to ask. He was basically asking for a stranger wizard to make him pregnant. That sounded kind of fishy to him if he had any say in it.
"Hm...well they would have some growing to do but they would be as foals. Course I'm sure you want a small amount an twins sounds like a good number to start with." Herman said. "After all, twins is a natural number for centaurs. Well the way this works is...well...I'm sorry, I'm not really sure how to explain it. It uses the magic used to create different genetics that mix with yours. The pregnancy can well...last any given amount of time, you could just have one and it be a month before it feels ready to come out. Of it could happen as soon as the spell takes place."

A shrug left Herman, the spell wasn't very specific on what it did. Other than the fact that it granted the one it was used on fertiality and the ability to bear many young and healthy offspring. Sure there might be natural issues but the main part of the spell was what was meant to work.

"It took me about a week to travel here, so if you could maybe pray that the pregnancy would last longer than a week, that'd be nice." Because the last thing he needed was for him to be on his way back to the herd only to have to stop to give birth in a day or so into the journey. "That works." He shrugged and nodded. Maybe two would be enough to get the he'd off his back about this. Knowing them, Fyn guessed they'd probably think that only asking for one would be considered entirely selfish. He stepped back a little, glancing down at himself curiously and then looking back up to the Mage. "Is there anything I need to do..? Otherwise I'm ready when you're ready." He'd probably never truly be ready for this but he just had to keep reminding himself that this was potentially just a one time deal.
"I'm afraid I can't make the time stretch out, it all depends on how fast the foals grow in you. The foals could grow at a different rate than each other so one might be fully grown while the other is only halfway there, so the pregnancy will be longer due to that." Herman said. "I'm sorry but there's so much of this spell relying on magic that I can't really do anything about it."

The spell was a old one as well, so older magic tended to be harder to use. THough Herman was pretty sure he could do this.

"Just think on the number of foals you want and stand still." Herman instructed.

With the centaur ready, Herman took a deep breathe and held a hand in the hair towards them. They started to chant the spell, a strange language to the ears of people who didn't know magic themselves. Their hand started to glow a bright blue before the magic left the area around his hand and shot into the centaur's horse stomach.

"That sounds kind of dangerous.." Not to mention Fyn was pretty sure that was a real medical condition. Rare maybe, but it was a condition nonetheless. If he got fucked up because of this, his elders were going to have some serious making up to do. Either way, he wasn't going home a failure even if he still was uncertain about this. He nodded at the instructions of the Mage and kept his mind focused on the number two. He was tempted to maybe think one - not that he believed a simple thought would be able to outdo any kind of magic - but two goals would definitely make him look like a hero to the herd, right? He looked elsewhere as the Mage chanted his spell. He didn't feel any different yet, but frankly he was scared to turn and look at his backside so for now he waited for the spell to be finished.
When the spell was finished, Herman's balance gave slightly and he sat down on the ground. A sigh left him as he did that. Seems the previous spell took a lot more out of him than he thought. Casting his mixmatched gaze towards the centaur, he tilted his head slightly.

"Well? Do you feel anything different? It might take a few minutes for it to fully kick in if it hasn't already." Herman asked, he was curious though he wanted to know if it was going okay so far.

Last thing this centaur needed was for it to go wrong somehow.

When the spell was supposedly finished, Fyn opened his eyes and looked down at himself. Nothing new... He then turned to look at his backside where he didn't find anything off or unusual either. He pursed his lips and turned back to the Mage. "I don't feel any different... And I don't think I look any different?" He turned once, his hooves clicking against the hard floor beneath him. "Nothing. Maybe it'll take a little bit to kick in?" Or maybe this guy hadn't done it right at all and he'd go home with nothing and be ridiculed. "Do you see anything different?" he asked, his tail swishing to and fro as Fyn glanced back at his horse half once more. "I want to be sure it worked before I make the journey back home but I guess if it takes time occasionally we wouldn't know until however long from now, right?"
"It might need a little time to kick in." Herman said. "You should stay here the night anyway, it's dangerous to travel at night and I'm sure you want this spell to work. It is for a important cause after all."

Herman wasn't sure how to tell if it worked. The centaur still seemed to be the same in terms of their build, no rounding of his lower stomach. Though some time was truly needed for the spell to take root.

"There's a stable behind the temple, you can stay there for the night if ya like." Herman added.

"Yeah. Maybe I'll do that." He'd hate to be traveling only for a sudden growth spurt to hit him. At least if it happened overnight there wouldn't be much to worry about except for adjusting, but better to do that well rested than exhausted. "I'll come see you in the morning? Before I leave. If it hasn't worked by then, we'll just have to pray it kicks in before I make it home." If for the sake of the pack and his reputation. Fyn thanked the Mage and then turned to head towards the aforementioned stable, stepping inside and laying down comfortably as he eventually drifted off to sleep, blissfully unaware of the changes that were to come in the morning.
As the night went by all was silent and Herman had headed off to sleep as well. When the morning came, he rose from bed and gave a sigh. Well at least he slept longer than last night. He did remember the quest outside in the stables, so thinking they were still asleep he headed off to make some breakfest. Various fruits and vegetables were what he choose since...his guest was a centaur and he wasn't sure if they ate meat and honestly he wasn't going to run the risk.

The following morning, Fyn woke up to a slightly nauseous feeling in his abdomen, and his early present was throwing up all of the previous day's contents, or what was left of it. There was a slight bulge in the abdomen of his horse body that he noticed but it wasn't anything that could easily be made out just by looking at him head on. Either way, Fyn's fears had been confirmed. He supposed the spell had worked, and now it was just a matter of time on getting back to the herd to relay the news before all the other carrier centaurs would be forced to rush out here to get impregnated as well. Cleaning himself up, Fyn made his way up to the temple once more and looked around for Herman. He'd have to tell him it worked before he left, and to thank him for allowing him to use the stable for the night.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,449 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,128 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,751 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,000 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,327 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,156 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,950 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,051 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,943 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8