Desert Flower in Golden Chains ( Closed with Anubis3)
( I need someone to play the dominant character, Arabian royalty human or demon does not matter, or even a monster of somesort. Make sure to describe your character. )

Rayne was limp as he was dragged in iron chains to the foot of the throne. It was all a misunderstanding. He did not break any law but the guards did not care as they read off his crimes to the king, " Trespassing, attempted theft, unauthorized passage into the royal gardens."

Rayne was a small male, dressed in dull clothes, a cloak over his head and hiding his face. His eyes had a silver sheen, with touches of voilet. His face was soft and feminine. His skin was dark, like honey, and his hair was ebony black, in a long braid. His frame was delicate with little muscle and he was only 5'2 in height.

As the guard finished, he vowed lowly to the king," Please have mercy sire. I did not know. It was a mistake."
Amir may have been the king but they were very bored with it, the youthful man seemed to be like the rest however there was more to them than meets the eye. With darkened skin due to the sun, amber eyes had a strong look to them, dressed in royal attire as they sat there in the throne. Most of the people of the kingdom didn't know about it but the current King was something far superior to the mortals that served under him. Course as the door opened, they raise a bushy brow to the accusations and kept their amber gaze upon the hood commoner put before him.

"Didn't know?" Amir questioned with their brow raised, only to gracefully stand up. "How could you not know that the grounds are that of my home? There is a large and high enough wall spanning all around here save for the palace gate. There are guards at the entrance and many a guard inside, tell me how could you not see that this is a palace and that the home of your King?"

Amir stood at a tall height of six foot, he towered over his own guards and stood at his throne waiting for a answer. Course there was no anger to his tone or display as he stood there, though he doubted the little man would truly see that.

[Image: Q92BT.gif]
[Image: ZY029.gif]
Rayne pulled his hands to his chest, chains rattling as the cuffs chafed his wrist, heavy and painful. He kept his eyes low as he bowed low to the king," I had been destracted. The path of flowers caught my attention. I reached out to touch a flower and it fell off. The guard saw me and thought I was stealing it. I meant no harm."

His voice shook as he closed his eyes," Please, sire, let me go. I'm sorry for what I have done." His heart was pounding in his chest.
"One flower has caused all of this?" Amir questioned though they burst out laughing. "A flower! Oh that is priceless, guard take this young man to my chambers. I have a creative punishment in mind for them."

A measly flower causing all of this fuss? Ah well..perhaps it was a sign? He did need a heir and while he had seen many lovely ladies, none caught his appeal enough. Besides, his abilities were feeling stiff and he yearned to use them again. This peasant might prove very helpful indeed. Now to many, this scheme would be a honor; despite the young man not being a lady and shouldn't be able to do this BUT being King, the people would have to accept it. Course it would be giving them something to look forward to. The royal Children...ah how glorious it could be.

Rayne looked at the floor in surprise as the guard nodded, roughly grabbing the small twenty year old and dragged him out. He wanted to fight the hold, frightened as just what the king intended for him.

He was pulled through halls and stumbled when he was yanked to a stop. He looked up to see a grand room with a large bed, though that was all he noticed before he was pulled to the wall where his chained wrist were secured to the wall.

The guard then left, leaving him fixed to the wall, and he whimpered, falling limp as he waited for his unknown fate. His figure was still hidden by the cloak the guard did not remove.
Amir had some buisness to handle first but as soon as he was done, he swiftly made his way to his chambers. This was going to be fun! Now...how to break the news to em? Bah, who cared?! The man was going to go through this willingly or not. Besides, even a king needs to have fun and play around with how things work. Entering his chamber, he glanced about an spied the man and made a 'tut tut' sound as they approached em.

"Now, we can' t have you hiding the whole time. After all, this is a very special occassion!" Amir said with a smile. "You're going to be doing a great service to you King, so allow me to remove this silly little hood."

Amir reached and attempted to remove the hood.

When the king entered and walked to him, Rayne curled in on himself, wanting to hide. His body shook when the king spoke, and he yelped as his cloak was torn away, leaving him in just his clothes, thin and dull. He looked up at the king with a silver violet gaze and then he looked back down," Please, have mercy. I will do ask tou ask, just please have mercy."

He shifted making the chains on his wrist cling together again," Forgive me, sire."
"Now ain't that a cute face, we might not have to worry too much about suspicion with that face of yours." Amir mused out loud. "Oh hush now, you're going to get a honor among-st honors! THough not in the way most want."

Though any fair maiden would want it. Course the demon liked to change things, challenge certain things. He could just change his laws but...that was too easy. A smile came to their dark face as he attempted to grab Rayne by the chin.

"You my little commoner, are going to bring my heirs into this world. You're going to be mother to the potential heirs of this kingdom! Isn't that exciting?!" Amir boasted with glee.

" Heirs?!" Rayne looked at the man in shock at what he had said and shook his head, fear in his shocked gaze," I'm a man, Sire. It's impossible for me to carry a child."

He then looked down, not wanting g to anger his king," How would you make it possible for such a thing to even happen, My King? Sorcery? "
"Many heirs! You're a bit skinny but you'll put on weight fast with my youngsters, my breed is known to get extremely hungry when in development." Amir said. "Sorcery my dear fellow! Ha! You could say that but you mustn't breathe a word of it outside of these walls, I am more than just a man. In fact, I'm a rather old creature that would love to have some pups running amuck."

Pups...my my, it would be nice. After all, what he was had been..dying out. Course, nature and a bit of magic was going to help revivie the breed.

"Now...shall I show you what I am or...do you just want to get this little session started an we can hope for a good amount in the first litter?" Amir questioned.

Not human? The king was not human, then what was he? He furrowed his eyebrows as he liked down a moment then spoke, " Please, Sire, show me. I would rather know the true face of the one whose children I will carry, if what you say is true."

He then shifted, wrist starting to hurt from the cuffs.

(Brb. Shower)
"Very well." Amir replied.

Flames seemed to engulf the man and just as quickly as they appeared, they vanished to reveal a very strange creature. It looked like a Jackal that stood as tall as a horse with brown fur save for the face area that resembled their dark human skin color. The same amber eyes looked to Rayne and the creature leaned forward.

"I am a elemental being, FIRE is my element." Amir replied as he took a seat. "Now you have seen me, and now I think we have some planning to make."

The being reverted to human form, clothing still intact as they brushed a few ashes off their shoulder.

"A thing about my kind is that the children can inhert any element that their parents don't have. So the revival of my race can go very well." Amir added.

Rayne eyes widened in wonder when Amir shifted into his true form. He had never seen such a creature before and it almost looked surreal to him, until he spoke. Listening intently, learning of elementals in that way, he looked down in thought.

He then stopped thinking when the king spoke of planning and looked at him again, as the king spoke once more," Sire, tou could have any woman you want to bare your children. Why me? I'm barely even fit for such a task."
"I tire of the normal ways to do everything, I want to make things more fun!" Amir replied. "Besides, with that face you could pass as a lady when you start showing. The only issue will be milk production BUT I can find a way around that. Now then...I suggest you bathe, so run along and make it quick. I've waited centuries enough."

Releasing Rayne from the shackles, the man stayed put. True, there was many a lovely woman out there but still. They weren't appealing enough to him.

Rayne rubbed his wrist when he was released then nodded, vowing before he headed towards the bathing chamber. A servant was waiting for him there and swiftly got to work, running him through the rounds and making sure he was clean.

Once that was done, he was dressed in silk and a gild collar placed on his throat that sat snug against his skin, a perfect fit. His long hair was braided with silver ribbons and on his ankles were bangles, with bells that rang musically with every step. In the end, he looked like a woman, if not for his shoulders and waist.

He was led back to the kings chambers where the Serpent opened the door and pushed him in, bells sounding each step as the servant bowed," Sire, he is ready."
"Excellent, you may go." Amir replied.

Course seeing Rayne in their new attire was rather pleasing. The king couldn't help but smile and take stronger note that the other seemed to resemble a woman even more.

"My my, you're quite fetching in that outfit. It suits you well." Amir commented.

Rayne shifted, every movement announced with a delicate bell. He had a light blush at the complement, feeling like a total woman as he stood in silk and gold.

He then sighed and bowed," Thank you, Sire." He almost wished for the servant to come back. Facing this man alone, now more exposed as the silk was somewhat transparent and showing off his body, leaving nothing to the imagination.

He then straightened, taking a few musical steps forward, eyes downcast in habit of being before the king.
"Now then, I don't want you staring at the ground. This is going to be a glorious thing and besides, you're going to be carrying the heirs to the kingdom. You can't stare at the ground for long. You have to met the gaze of others." Amir said as he attempted to grab Rayne by the waist to try and pull em close to him.

(Can we fade to black for the sex scene?)

( Sure. Fade out here?)
(Yes please)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,728 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,503 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,169 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,836 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,183 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,938 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,272 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,249 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,093 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,183 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8