Closed A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
Eddie was too out of it to even hear what Jacob's voice was trying to tell him, he was light headed and had even puked into the carpet beside him from the pain as it clinched his insides, the human wasn't built to bear children like he was. It was all too much for him, he could barely drag in breaths any more, the pressure and tightness was too much, if he hadn't been holding onto his belly he would think it was growing even larger. Though the numb stretching in his ass shoved it in his face that he was only giving birth, despite the pure white hot agony he was in, he was finally giving birth and with a sick squelch the child was finally born between his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Eddie doesn't get much respite from the pain after the first child was born before the second began to move into position. He didn't bother with cutting the cord of the first child, once again consumed by the pain of the contractions. Through the pain he could faintly recognize the sound of knocking at his door.
The man could breathe again, a little and not a lot, though it was something as he turned onto his back, careful of the child squirming between his legs and flushing red in the face,"Come in."He gasped out,"Please."His face was twisted up in pain and he knew he needed help.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob comes into the room quickly, closing the door behind him before he turned his attention to Ed and the squirming, crying infant between the man's legs with the umbilical cord still attached.
Eddie was a mess, he held it together at first though now he couldn't, tears and sweat intermingled on his face as he struggled to sit up even slightly. Though ended up collapsed on the floor again, his cheeks reddening and back arching as he tossed his head back with a long guttural groan. His feet planted on his already soiled rug and staining fluids leaked from his ass as he struggled to birth the next one. "H-Help me... Please, Jake..."He sobbed brokenly, reduced to tears and pushing as he struggled to keep breathing and keep up with the contractions.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob slowly moves over toward him before kneeling down beside him. Jacob looks him over for a minute or two before he slips his arm underneath the man's back to help him sit up. "Push Eddie."
Eddie couldn't help but let out a wail of pain when he was helped upright, tears leaked from his eyes and sweat dripped down his face to his neck and chest and back, staining his shirt that stuck to his skin as he let his head fall back. His chest rose and fell in broken pants as his face twisted up,"I can't-"He sobbed and brought his hand up to grip the other's shirt as he grit his teeth,shaking his head repeatedly,"I don't wanna."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yes you can, now push." Jacob keeps an arm around him to hold him up before he takes his free hand in his own.
Eddie took in a few short, deep breaths as his hand gripped onto the other man's tightly, nodding his head and gritting his teeth. He curled forwards over his unnaturally large stomach and his cheeks reddened as he forced himself to push as hard as he could. His eyes rolling back while his jaw hung open now, huffing heavily for only a second or two before pushing again with more force. Getting the child's head out and sobbing softly as he struggled to keep himself together.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Ed got a small break once the head popped free but it was short lived as he was bombarded with another round of contractions. His body wanted this to end, now, and it was doing everything it could to make that happen.
Eddie suffered for a few more long moments as his back arched and he was pushing again as he threw his head back, groaning loudly as his hand almost broke Jacob's, letting out a hoarse wail when he did. The human man pushed with all the might he could muster, grunting out loudly, his toes curling as the child turned slowly with the push, before finally the child was born screaming between his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Once the child was free Jacob looked down at the both of them as they squirmed between Ed's legs. The cries were now even louder as the first child was joined by its sibling. Jacob stared at them for a few long moments before turning his attention back to Ed. The man had given birth to two more boys.
Eddie shifted away from the squealing coming from between his legs, looking down slightly over his middle and then collapsing against Jacob again. He huffed, his eyes closed and he panted heavily, turning his head so he pressed his face into the crook of his neck and shoulder. "I-I'm not done... Th-There's more."He groaned softly, his free hand running down his middle to cradle it with a grimace.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob looks at him before he lays Ed back down on the floor, using the man's jacket for him to lay on as he moves to look over the infants. He cuts the cords before grabbing two towels to wrap them up in as they begin to quiet down slightly.
Eddie didn't say much when he was laid down on the floor, his hands covered what they could of his belly, he whined softly when he birthed the placenta just as soon. He didn't look towards the children who were crying in Jacob's arms and turned his face away even more,"I didn't want to do tjis any more."He thought it was fine; but it wasn't.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob continues to see about the infants before he finally turns his attention back to Ed. "How many more?"
Eddie wasn't sure, he looked at Jacob slightly, sweaty and exhausted as he laid his head back against the rug with a frown,"He didn't tell me.... I-I don't know what he did to me this time."He grimaced, his hands curling into fists, groaning lightly as he turned over onto his side, pressing them against his wide middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob nods slowly as he continues to watch him and the babies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,441 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,122 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,737 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,968 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,191 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,137 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,873 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,040 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,894 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8