Closed A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
Eddie moved slowly to sit up and reach for his children, picking one of them up gently,"It's been months... I still haven't came up with any names for them."He nuzzled his son and hummed softly as he turned to lay back again with the baby against his chest. "Hey, little guy."He murmured, pressing his nose to his head,"They still smell new."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob watches Ed with the boy before nodding slowly. They were alone in the living room now, Aaron had went into the bedroom and closed the door, staying silent since Jacob had taken the boys.
Eddie looked down at the boy in his arms against his chest, then up at Jacob again, he thought that Aaron would help him with names but apparently that wasn't true. He sighed and pushed himself up to lean against the arm of the couch,"I should pay you for this."He chuckled softly and tilted his head back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Up to you, though the money will probably just sit in the bank unused." Jacob continues to watch Eddie with the boys, shrugging lightly.
"Why? You don't want my money?"Eddie asked, he wondered what Jacob knew about him as he sat the boys on his knees now when he pushed himself to sit up. He looked at the other man again with his arms around the boys on his lap,"Then maybe you would like to help me name them instead?"He offered, if the man didn't want his money then why would he be helping him out so much?
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I've got nothing, and no one to spend it on." He watches the boys before nodding. "What were you thinking?"
"You're kidding me."Eddie laughed at Jacob when he said that, he moved to push himself up further with a small groan, leaning his head back and watching as the boys bounced on his lap. He tilted his head at the sight of them and ran his fingers through the youngest one's hair,"Charlie and Peter?"He offered, looking towards Jacob,"Does that sound okay?"He hadn't named anything but a dog before, let alone a small human.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you like it, yes, it sounds good." Jacob continues to watch the boys for a few minutes before getting up and making his way into the kitchen. He knew he shouldn't be here, that this was between Eddie and Aaron, but he couldn't quite think of a good excuse to leave, and didn't want to think about what might happen if he did.
Eddie was sure that those names would stick, though he would have to find a way to tell them both apart, especially with other children on the way. With that thought, he looked slightly terrified, while he pulled the twins against his chest with one arm gently. Then the other hand rubbed against his large middle, he sat up slowly and exhaled heavily,"Will you stay longer?"He asked him, looking towards the kitchen, he couldn't see but he could hear as he walked inside.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"If you want me to." Jacob rummages through the fridge for a minute or two before coming back into the living room with a bottle of water. He sets it down beside the couch before taking a seat beside Eddie.
Eddie was sort of apprehensive about the other man roaming about his house, he knew that he didn't have that much food because he mostly ate out a lot. And he tried staying away from home as much he could with Aaron taking up residence here, it seemed better when he hadn't gotten involved with the demon. Though when he was, he had all the money he could blow and he couldn't see his life without his money any more.
The man takes with bottle of water and moving himself to lay his head onto the others lap while holding the boys, looking up at him slightly,"I wish I had never met the man."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob looks down at him for a moment before he glances toward the bedroom. "You can't revoke the deal? Have him change everything back to before?"
Eddie sat up slowly before even getting settled there as he leant against the couch cushion instead, looking at Jacob curiously,"How do you know about the deal?"He asked him, careful of the boys in his arms and looking down at them now,"No... I don't think I can any more."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I know how this crap works, demon makes a deal, blah blah blah." He shrugs. He sits there for a few minutes longer before getting up again. "I think I'm gonna go, uh....good luck I guess." Jacob doesn't give him time to argue before he was gone.
Eddie was confused by the other's knowledge of this, he barely knew about it himself though it made him wonder about Jacob more. He lifted a hand and sighed as he simply waved to him,"Be careful?"He sat back, taking the boys and laying them down on the couch gently, watching over them and rubbing his low mound slowly in wonder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob heads home, simply sitting in his car for a while before eventually heading inside. He doesn't get much sleep that night, simply just laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. He goes to work the next morning, going about his normal work as he would normally do.
Eddie didn't come back to work for a whole week and when he did he could barely fit through the door of the elevator when other people were around him. He wore oversized sweats and a old college sweatshirt that rode up on his stretchmark riddled belly when he struggled past a rude man who decided that people who were waiting for the elevator go in first. He almost dropped his coffee and missed his stop, it took everything out of him not to toss the hot liquid onto the stranger. Eddie wasn't even sure if the guy was one of his employees, and he was too late when he turned around anyway to tell him he was fired. The heavily pregnant human man huffed and began waddling his tight ass into his office, handing Jacob a coffee or just placing it on his desk if he wasn't there.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob returns to his desk just as Eddie disappeared up the stairs that led to his office. He hadn't gotten a good look at the man but did notice the coffee on his desk. He takes a seat before he takes a small sip of the coffee before getting back to work.
For lunch, Eddie had looked up some birth exercises that were supposed to get his labor going, it was hard with the almost constant pain now. He forced himself to keep going, they seemed to keep him calm and breathing through them, he was almost afraid of what happened last time to happen again. The CEO couldn't keep on forever although and ended up just curled up in the fetal position with his hands on his contracting and shuddering belly as he laid there until lunch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Eddie was faintly aware of Jacob's voice coming from somewhere, it taking him a moment or so to realize that it was the phone. Jacob was calling to check on him.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,140 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,790 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,100 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,712 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,217 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,151 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,082 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8