Closed A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
"No? No wife? Lover?"He tilted his head some,"Oh, while I thought I was the only one who did paperwork around here."He chuckled some, though soon sitting up and gritting his teeth as he pressed his face into his arm.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Nope" Jacob continues to rub his feet. "How long have you been like this?"
"Been like what?"He asked in return, he had been playing the pregnancy off like it was just him being over weight, but he knew that wasn't exactly working well as a lie.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I know your pregnant, there's no other explanation, and right now your currently in labor." Jacob finished massaging Ed's feet before letting them drop back to his lap. "How long have you been in labor?"
Eddie snorted softly as he adjusted himself in his seat after the steady cramp,"Smart boy."He replied and ran a hand through his hair, moving his feet back onto the floor,"A day?"He shrugged,"Dunno."He huffed, running his hands over his middle with a curious look,"Don't want to go home though. To be honest, their father's a pain in the ass."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob looks at him for a minute or two before nodding slowly. "So your just going to give birth in your office? Persumably alone if I hadn't shown up."
"Why not?"He replied simply, playing around with his own belly button and closing his eyes as he moaned softly, biting down on his lip. "Mnn..."He pressed his face into his arm once more, the lack of light coming in helped him deal with the pain.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"And if something were to happen?" Jacob stares at the other male for a few minutes before he goes silent. If Ed had been dealing with this all day he probably didn't want someone bitching at him about it.
Ed frowned,"I know what I'm doing, trust me."He said, holding his belly as he moved to sit up in his seat,"Now shut up about it."He felt the unborn infants inside of him shift around lazily, he closed his eyes momentarily then reached for the bottle of water on his desk that he had placed down earlier.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob passes the water bottle to him but doesn't say anything else. He would stay until Ed asked him to leave, or unless he passed out first, whichever.
Ed thanked him for handing the water to him, sighing and closing his eyes again as he sat back, taking a drink of water. Though sitting up again suddenly,"Hold on."He grunted, he had to take a leak, badly,"Help me up?"He asked him quickly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob helps Ed to his feet, keeping an arm around him as they both slowly shuffle toward the bathroom.
Ed thanked him as he went inside of his personal bathroom, dropping his pants and plopping down on the toliet. Though instantly regretting going down so fast as he grimaced when a shock of pain went up his spine and a splash of fluids escaped him into the porcelain bowl below. "Fuck me..."He groaned in complaint, hands moving to cradle his low middle as it visibly shifted downwards with the release, sitting back and frowning.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"It looks like someone already did." Jake can't help the retort but shrugs lightly. "Do you want to move?"
Ed glared at him slightly,"Shut up."He muttered and closed his eyes with a shake of his head,"I want to stay right here."He told him, closing his eyes as he sat back, rubbing his belly,"Leave me alone for a while. I'll call you if I need you."He told hin, looking up at him slightly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob looks at him for a minute or two before slowly nodding. "Alright" He takes his leave then, heading back to work on some paperwork.
Eddie stayed seated on the toliet for a while longer, just rubbing his belly and moaning uncomfortably through contractions. He shifted and wiggled, tilting his head back and groaning as the pressure shifted through him, suffering a little while longer before he dragged himself off of the toliet. Stumbling out of the bathroom for only a few feet until he collapsed onto his knees with a cry of pain, it was time.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob had managed to get some of the paperwork done but his thoughts continued to drift to Eddie. He eventually gets up and heads back upstairs. He would wait outside the door for now.
Ed had struggled to pull up his pants again, though now he barely had the strength to push them back down as he moaned out. The pressure building between his legs, his stomach tightening and a solid form moving downwards while he worked up the braveness to push. Bowing his head and arching his back as he kneeled on the floor, mouth hanging open while the tight feeling continued and he didn't hold back his sounds.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob looks up as he hears Ed's sounds, he still wouldn't intrude, at least not yet. Glancing down at his watch he began to time the period between each contraction, it being rather easy with the noise Ed was making.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,794 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,130 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,821 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,227 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,181 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,112 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8