Closed A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
The CEO groaned out loudly, not caring about who heard as he gripped onto the tassels of his custom designed rug, his cheeks spread wide while his mouth gaped. Drooling slightly as he beared down, a dark head of hair forcing it's way downwards through his tight hole, the skin tight and reddened. "Argh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"He screamed out into his forearms as he pressed his face into them deeply, the pressure only grew worse and he couldn't handle them any more.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob was once again listening. It was after the 3rd or so round of curses that he decided to knock lightly on the door. "You sure you don't need any help?"
"No!"Ed replied, panting breathlessly afterwards with the first childs large head sticking out of him up to the shoulders though he couldn't tell. The pressure was all the same, some times it was just more intense than others and he just couldn't get the thing to turn so he could give birth to it. "Jacob you have to get it. I can't."He grunted, his hips ached and his ass burned with the girth of the child he was trying to push out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob makes his way into Ed's office before moving to kneel behind him. "Okay, what do you want me to do?" Jacob knew that now wasn't the time to focus on the fact that Ed had a baby's head sticking out of his ass.
Eddie shook his head quickly,"I don't fucking know! Just get it out of me."He whined softly, trying to stay in a way that he wasn't completely panicking, he panted and groaned as he felt his stomach tighten again. The grown man huffed through his open mouth and moaned as he beared down again to no avail but he kept pushing. Small shoulders buldging his already tight hole and threatening to tear him if they didn't turn soon with all the forced pushing he was attempting.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob watches for a moment before he reaches to run his fingers lightly over Ed's puckered opening. He then proceeded to try and get a hold on the baby's shoulders to see if he could turn them.
The baby seemed enlodged in him, pushing wasn't doing much but getting the shoulders more stuck as they tried to come out at the same time. Ed shuddered when his secretary's fingers ran over his tight rosy hole,"Nh..."He closed his mouth, groaning into his arms this time as he shifted his position,"Agh...."He rocked back and forth as he beared down again,"Get them out. Get them out..."He complained brokenly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Don't push, I'm seeing what I can do" Jacob finally manages to slip his fingers in beside one of the shoulders before managing to dislodge it. When he did the other one popped out as well followed by the rest of the child's body and a rush of fluid.
Ed collapsed onto his front with a shudder, his cock leaking after the release of both ends, the large baby almost instantly burst into wet, loud cries as it squirmed in Jacob's arms now. The CEO groaned at the emptiness now as his hole gaped with his breathing before he moaned again at the twinge in his still large belly. He felt the second child stir within his middle, he knew there was more, but for now he was only to give birth to two. Unless the demon lied to him, which wasn't unlikely of him, he wasn't exactly a good person. "Fuck."He sighed heavily afterwards and cradled his middle, turning slightly though flinching when he moved and going still again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob holds the now screaming infant, simply staring at it for a minute or two before his mind finally seems to piece together the pieces and he turns the baby over and pats it's back to finish clearing its airway. "Do you...have any towels or anything to wrap him up in?"
The small-horned baby flailed it's fists with loud whines, showing no indication of stopping any time soon, a full head if messy hair and dark teary eyes that stared at Jacob. Eddie caught his breath, uncurling his fists and shuddering again,"I don't know."He shook his head slightly and turned himself over to collapse onto his back with a huff, tilting his head back and moving jus hands from his belly to run through his hair. "I think so?"He turned his head, glancing around the room and towards his mini bar,"There."He pointed slightly then dropped his hand again.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob looks around before he lays the baby down before going to get a towel and a pair of scissors. He wraps the baby up before he goes to wash the scissors off before coming back to cut the cord.
Ed sat up slightly when Jacob laid the baby down, looking towards the chubby little boy and reaching a hand out over to run his fingers through his hair,"That's crazy."He muttered, moving to turn onto his side and bring the child into his chest gently, shushing him as he whimpered still,"Shush."He told him and nudged his cheek with his knuckle gently, the baby going to suckle on his finger, he smirked a bit. Then let him go as Jacob took him to wrap him up in the towel he found behind the bar counter,"He looks exactly like his father. It's insane."He sighed, leaning back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Do I even want to know?" Jacob gets the cord cut before he lays the baby back down beside Ed.
"Want to know what?"Ed countered, an arm supporting the baby so he wouldn't be struggling around grumpy,"Inherited his temper too."He snorted softly at how red in the face the baby was just at being born, even as he quieted down when his was mouthing his father pinky. "What's on your mind?"He asked his secretary, meeting his eyes and laying back again with a heavy sigh.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob shakes his head before taking a seat beside Ed on the floor, setting a bottle of water down beside him if Ed wanted it. After a few minutes of the baby continuing to whimper as he gummed Ed's pinky Jacob finally speaks up. "Maybe he wants something else, like milk."
"Hm."Ed didn't prod into Jacob's question when he dismissed it, he watched the chubby cheeked babe chew on his pink finger for a moment. Then glancing up at his secretary curiously, raising an eyebrow and snorting softly,"Yeah? And you think I have some just because I pushed this one out my behind?"He shook his head,"That wasn't part of the deal... Or I think it wasn't."He thought about it and looked down at the whimpering child against his chest, rubbing his budding horns against his chest and whining some more. "Come on, Bud. Shush."He murmured, moving his hand to brush his hair back, flinching slightly and groaning softly as he cursed.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob shrugs "just a thought, unless you want me to go find some formula somewhere"
Eddie frowned slightly, he had actually been lactating a lot, he just hated the thought of it but would he starve the kid just because he didn't want to embrace fatherhood. The man sat up slightly and exhaled in discomfort, leaving the baby squirming and whining after he had taken his finger away from him. He began unbuttoning his shirt, revealing a chest binder instead of a undershirt for his suit and frowned at Jacob,"Don't watch."He told him simply, exhaling in release now when the binder unraveled from around him and his plump at least B cups jiggled free on top of his large mound of a belly. He then reached down for the bundled baby and lifted him up, shushing him and finally placing him at his chest.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob turns his attention to something else, doing as Ed asked. He could hear when the baby finally latched on to his father's chest, suckling hungrily as he did.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,718 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,480 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,142 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,798 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,133 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,839 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,230 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,191 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,078 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,120 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8