Closed A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
"I don't want to go home."He picked up the reciver and shuffled over towards the couch in his office, taking a seat quietly afterwards as he folded his legs.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Then where do you want to go?" Jacob glances around the room before putting the phone on speaker seeing as the office was empty. There is a boom of thunder not long after which causes the lights to flicker for a second or two.
"I have no idea."Ed replied and looked up at the sound of thunder, then down at the phone when it let out a dial tone, he frowned at the dropped call. Then sighed, placing the receiver down and leaning back against the arm of the couch, closing his eyes for a moment as his hands traveled down his middle.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob sat there for a minute or two before pressing redail and waiting for Ed to pick up again.
Eddie looked towards the phone and sighed, reaching off of the couch to grab the receiver and bring it up to his ear again,"Yeah?"He kept a hand against his belly, rubbing slightly and sighing as he closed his eyes while tilting his head back.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"So where do you want to go if you don't want to go home?" Jacob leans back in his chair, the phone to his ear as he twirled his pen around in his fingers.
"Who knows..."He replied with a shrug, looking down to his belly and sighing,"I'll have to drop these before even thinking about it... Show Aaron a taste of his own medicine."He smirked slightly and arched his back slightly, closing his eyes and turning his head,"Maybe L.A. or New York."He thought about it,"Would you like to leave too?"He asked him in return.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob hums softly before shrugging despite the fact that Eddie couldn't see it. "I don't know."
Eddie thought about it with another tilt of his head as he sighed and fully laid back down again,"What do you have here anyway? No kids, no wife...girlfriend. Not even a partner."He looked up towards the window as he laid back,"Why do you stick around?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I don't know." Jacob twirls the pen around for a few minutes. Soon enough Ed's phone beeps signaling that he had another call.
Ed went silent after that, though blinked slightly when he heard the beep,"I'll call you back."He said and hung up, answering the second call he had,"Hello?"He sighed and pushed himself to sit up.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I think it's been long enough, don't you?" He recognizes Aaron's voice almost instantly on the other end.
Ed didn't know how to reply to that, only shaking his head quickly,"No. I mean... Yes, but why now? Why today?"He asked quickly,"It's storming outside, I can't get home- What if the power goes out?"He sighed and closed his eyes slightly with a slight nod,"Okay. I guess that's fine."He replied,"How many this time?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Guess we'll have to wait and see" Aaron hangs up then leaving no room for argument on Ed's part.
This time didn't start off at a good pace, before he knew it he was gripped in agony, his mouth open and a silent cry caught in his throat. As he tossed his head back and lifted his hips off of the couch, grunting and kicking off his pants quickly as he panted. Collapsing onto the couch cushion and crying out now as the contraction released him and he was left gasping for breath on the couch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob didn't hear Ed's cries thanks to the booms of thunder that seemed to sound at the same time as Ed's cries.
He couldn't even manage to pick up the phone since it dropped from the couch and onto the floor, though he tried and failed once more when he almost rolled off of the couch. His center of weight off completely, he kept kicking at the fabric of his pants to get them off, his boxers and the crotch of his pants slimy and wet now with his broken waters. "Jacob-"His cry was cut off by another agonising pain, toes curling tightly as he bit his tongue until his mouth tasted of iron and he grunted. It felt horrible, he couldn't bear it, the cramp felt like he might just rip apart, he cried out and threw his head back as he panted brokenly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob set at his desk for a few minutes, waiting for Ed to call him back only the call never came. He wondered if he should pick up the phone and call Ed himself. He had the phone in his hand and was just about to press redail when he heard Ed's broken cry. Rising from his desk Jacob quickly made his way upstairs to Ed's office, not worrying about knocking.
Eddie was curled up on the couch, his mouth agape as he gripped his stomach with both arms and sobbed into the cushion of the couch. He had never been in so much pain, without the slow build up of early labor he teared up at the agony and reached to dig his nails into the fabric of the armrest. The man beared down as hard as he could, gasping and shuddering as he felt something warm and thick trailing down his leg. "Fuck... No..."He groaned, knowing it was blood.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob closes the door behind him before making his way over to the couch before putting his hand on Ed's shoulder. "I'm going to check you and see what's going on, alright?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,097 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,701 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,214 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,147 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,074 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8