Closed A Demon's Pet (Closed 018Luxio and Lovebite)
Aaron looked to the human who was carrying his children, he sighed and frowned at him then up at the other human,"I don't have to do anything for you."He replied, moving towards the couch as he brushed past the other, taking Eddie's hand. The demon turned the human onto his back and ran a hand from the top of his belly to the bottom. The CEO wanted to curl into himself again, though caught himself when he exhaled and then panted for a few long moments. His stomach settling soon after the slight rub and turning his head as he grimaced and moaned softly, relaxing slowly back onto the couch.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Then don't do it for me, do it for him, or them." Jacob keeps his eyes on Aaron, not saying anything else.
Eddie almost let himself slip into unconsciousness, before reaching downwards slightly to hold onto Aaron's hand and the demon let him as he watched the human. Then looked up to Jacob, taking his hand back after pushing his hair away from his face and standing up to look at the stranger. "Thank you for getting him back here."He said and then moved towards the doorway, opening it and gesturing out.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I never said I was leaving." Jacob stands his ground as he turns his attention back to Ed.
Eddie wasn't completely out of the thorns of pain, though he wasn't in so much agony, he was laid back on the couch and almost completely out of it. He was slightly aware enough to notice Jacob coming back to his side and let his hand move to run over his middle then reaching to take the other's hand. "You don't have to stay."He told him, squeezing his arm and then pulling away again with a swallow as he turned his head.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Do you want me to go?" Jacob looks at him before glancing over at Aaron as he was still standing at the door.
Ed looked at Jacob quickly with a shake of his head,"No. Stay."He told him and reached to hold onto his arm again, closing his eyes momentarily and turning onto his side slowly with a small noise of discomfort. He wanted to say more, but didn't, as he leant over slightly to lean into his secretary,"They aren't bad."He mentioned and looked up at him slightly,"My kids... They aren't bad."He said.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"I know." Jacob squeezes Ed's hand as they wait.
"They're good kids."He added with a nod,"Good kids."He turned his head, barely realizing that his twins were still crying as Aaron shut the door in a huff and went over to them. "What? What do you want? I've did everything."He looked them over, they were clean and well fed, he wasn't sure what was ailing them so. The human slipped into a light rest despite all the commotion, still grasping onto the other man's hand.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob continues to listen to the wailing infants as he held Ed's hand. Soon enough though, the crying became too much and he found himself making his way to the bedroom and knocking on the door.
Aaron looked up slightly at the door, the two boys were squirming in his arms,"What? What is it now?"He asked in a growl, he was doing his best as a father who hadn't had much time with his children since he's ignored them for as long as he could. He opened up the door and looked at the stranger with a frown,"What the hell do you want?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Give them to me, let me see if I can quiet them down." He holds his arms out for the babies, waiting to see if Aaron would hand them to him.
Aaron scoffed, what could this human do with his sons that he couldn't do himself,"Sure."He smirked slightly and handed over the twins,"They're insufferable."He muttered with a shake of his head,"I don't know what you can do that I haven't already done."
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob cradles them both in his arms carefully before making his way over to the one free chair in the house and sits down looking them both over for a minute or two before laying them both on his shoulders, gently patting their backs for a minute or two.
The whimpering infants quieted into soft mews before one burped and soon the other burped twice, the first giggled and pressed his fist into his mouth. The oldest drooled as he laid his head down, looking content now and babbling as he laid his head on Jacob's shoulder.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"There we go, that's better now isn't it?" He grabbed a pillow before laying it in his lap and laying both the babies down on the pillow on their backs.
The twins grinned and giggled as they clapped and drooled while shaking their little limbs, the human who was asleep on the couch stirred when he heard the laughter. His eyes opening slightly as he reached over gently towards the sound,"Jake?"
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
"Yeah, I'm still here." Jacob turns his attention to the boys, beginning to play with them for a few minutes as they continue to giggle.
Ed hummed softly as his head turned and he looked at the younger man curiously, folding his legs and pushing himself up slightly,"You're good with them."He murmured, eyes closing again as he sighed with a hand traveling down to his middle ti rub it slowly.
BeWaRe ThE pRiMe NuMbErS
Jacob shrugs as the twins continue to giggle, flailing their limbs as they do. "Yeah, I gues."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,715 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,471 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,139 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,786 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,097 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,703 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,214 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,147 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,075 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 19,074 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8