Closed The Birth w/ Dots
Cass groaned and screamed loudly into Sam's chest, gripping tightly onto the fabric of his shirt. He pushed like Sam told him to, bearing down with little progress. "N--...Nothing's happening..." He panted.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I know I know honey. We still have a long way to go. Just do it slowly" Sam said, rubbing Cass's back and then kissed his head softly while Cass is screaming on his chest. Cass pushed many times after that but it seems nothing happen. the head is still in his canal so Cass need to push more.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Cass pushed for what felt like an eternity, scared that the baby wouldn't be alive it was in the birth canal for so long. Cass rocked his hips slightly and pushed, sobbing into Sam's chest from the pain. "I c-can't fucking do this, Sam..."
✨don't look at my sin✨
"No you can honey. You carry ti for nine months. it's just hours from now. we'll see our first child" Sam hugged Cass tightly, rubbing his hair. He can feel tears on his chest then he wiped it and kissed Cass's eye. "You know how big of out baby honey. Doctor told us that it'll take longer time than normal labor"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass sighed shakily, easily comforted by his husband. He'd probably be dead without Sam. Cass continued to try to push, the baby slowly sliding out of him over the course of the next few hours, gripping onto Sam and rocking in an attempt to get the baby any lower.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"You're doing really good hun. It took very long time but it's worth it" Sam said, rubbing Cass's hair and trying to calm him down. Everything seems to be good before the worst thing happen. the head slides back to Cass's. No all of it but there is only small part remaining in Cass's ass now. "Bebe I know this will make you insane but please don't worry. We'll do it again."
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass let out a rough sob into Sam's chest when the baby slipped back in, his whole body exhausted and hurting. "I just want my baby..." He wept softly, terrified this would never be over. He'd be stuck trying to give birth to his baby for the rest of his life, never be able to see them. "Sh-Should we go to the hospital?"
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I want it too honey. we'll see our baby soon and I think you can feel it. it's snowy outside hiney. We must do everything here" Sam whispered, wiping tears from Cass's face. He then places his hand on Cass's belly and rubs it gently. "Baby this is your daddy. please come out. your mom is hurt now" Sam said, smiling and trying to make Cass relax.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass simply clung to Sam as more contractions wracked his small frame, rocking and pushing occasionally with little progress. "You're having the next one," he rasped, shakily swallowing as another contraction hit him.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"It's okay Cass you're doing great. You'll be the best mother" Sam said, holding Cass tightly as the push harder. It took a little longer than before but it seems to nothing happen. "He is so stubborn Cass. I know I said this for many times but you must push more honey." Sam whispers as he kisses Cass's forehead gently.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"As stubborn as you," Cass grumbled, a sheen of sweat over his body, making his oversized shirt stick to his torso and his bangs stick to his forehead. He pushed as he watched the snow fall outside, wondering if it would stop. Wondering if his baby would ever come out.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sam smiled, placing his kiss on Cass's forehead again. "Yeah like me but you know how much I love you huh?" He said then rubs Cass's back gently, trying to make Cass comfortable as much he can. Babies seem to know how hurt his mother. the head is crowing now. it's just small part but it finally happens.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass finally pushed the head out, releasing a relieved sigh at the sensation. He knew he still had to get the body out, but it would be much easier than it had been to get the head out. "Sam... Sam, you g-gotta catch it," he rasped, feeling as though he couldn't move after so long.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"I will, honey. Just push him out. He is almost there. I love you, Cass. You can do this for me and out babies" He said, rubbing Cess's belly to encourage him. They thought it'll be easier until Cess tried to push it out but it didn't work again. The shoulders seem wider that they thought. It doesn't stuck for now but need harder and longer pushes to let it out.
(Hey sorry for leaving for very long time. I'm back if you're still willing to do it. I love to make the labor more harder. hope you're okay with it)
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass continued to try to push the baby out, wheezing and cursing into Sam's shoulder, gagging from the pain. He stopped pushing after a while, just letting the contractions hit him as he tried to build up strength.
✨don't look at my sin✨
"shhh shhh, breathing honey. I know it's hard for you. I know why are you fighting for but you can do it my love" Sam said softly, kissing his lover on the forehead. He reached his hand to check the shoulders. it seems to move for a bit but still hard to push it out. Sam is getting worried about Cess now. He looks tired but still has a long way to go with twins.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass stayed still for a long time, flinching and gagging when he had a contraction. He tried pushing after a short time, the shoulders slowly nudging out of him. To think he had to do this again!
✨don't look at my sin✨
"Yeah, honey. That's good. You're doing good" Sam said, holding Cess tightly. He rubs Cess's back to support him and calm him down when strong contractions hit hum over and over. He hugs his lover tightly when Cess lets a loud moan. his face is red and can't even breathe.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Cass rocked softly and continued to push in an attempt to ease the baby out, gripping Sam's shirt, moaning into him. He prayed to any deity that would listen that the next baby would be easier.
✨don't look at my sin✨
Sam didn't say anything. He just supports his lover as much as he can. He places his hand on Cess's belly and rubs it softly, hoping this will help him to relax. Then he massages Cess's back for more. The words that shoulders is easier than the head is not true for Cess now.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  C A King's Child (w/Dots) Lovebite 20 5,345 12-30-2018, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Lovebite
  O Public Birth Bellygurl 15 4,788 12-24-2018, 05:09 AM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  C Friends, lovers, parents. (Closed with Dots) bhdire8 18 3,763 12-22-2018, 06:12 PM
Last Post: bhdire8
  C Intense Labor/Birth Simulation (Closed with Citrus) Bellygurl 55 12,419 12-10-2018, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Bellygurl
  Birth: You’re the baby! (Currently: Open) Bellygurl 28 9,281 10-11-2018, 01:45 PM
Last Post: Devotedhelper15
  O Birth in jail Birthroleplayer27 2 2,341 08-27-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer27
  Storm bound in the werewolf hub (w/ Dots) bhdire8 34 5,566 08-26-2018, 05:51 PM
  Abducted (warning: penis birth) Hyenadog 72 16,381 08-13-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Hyenadog
  A joke gone bad (w/ dots) bhdire8 699 50,093 08-09-2018, 12:01 PM
  OPEN TO ALL - D.U.P.B.D. Difficult or Unusual Pregnancy and Birth Department PregnantForever 12 7,182 07-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Last Post: Birthroleplayer25