Closed The Hordanian Breeding Facilities (Closed with Roxas Atlas)
A race of aliens called the Hordanians have arrived, and conquered Earth almost effortlessly. Their massive black towers now rise up all across the planet, cities razed to make way for their new Lebensraum. Any humans they capture are put to use as slave labour... or breeding the next generation of Hordanians.

The dreaded breeding centres; complexes where humans are forcefully impregnated with Hordanian seed, then attached to the walls in thick, green cocoons and left to incubate them. After a period of six months, the alien spawn are birthed, and they're impregnated again. And the cycle begins again.

Name: Marcus Reid
Height: 5' 9"
Species: Human
Location: Hordanian Earth Colony #NA-71124, formerly known as Chicago
How far along: One week

Marcus moaned and struggled in his cocoon, but only succeeded in making his ceiling-suspended prison sway slightly. Through the thick green slime, only four parts of his body were visible; his head, his bulging belly (complete with popped-out navel and linea negra), and his two bare feet hanging out of the bottom. Evidently, there was no growth with Hordanian pregnancies -- the spawn just formed fully-grown inside you, then waited until it was strong enough to be born. Around two dozen other men and boys were in the room with him, all in their cocoons. Some were suspended from the ceiling like him, others were attached to the walls or floor, and all of them were heavy with Hordanian child.
Name: Czar
Height: 6'9"
Species: Alien

Czar came in and had some soilders to take Marcus to his quarters. Once inside, Czar freed Marcus from his prison.
Marcus stared up at Czar with fear and hatred. Czar had been the one who oversaw most of the atrocities in the Midwest, including leveling the city of Chicago. He'd also pioneered the field use of a pacification weapon called the "Liporay" -- a machine that turned humans into immobile, morbidly obese blobs of lard.

"Wh-what do you want?" he asked.
"Relax, Marcus. I couldn't let you be with the rest them. I think you actually deserve to be treated better." Czar replied as his massive cock started to strain in his pants.
"Treated better?" Marcus snapped. "My brother is in one of those wretched cocoons, and my sister is a 1600-pound blob being used as an energy source thanks to you! Answer for those before you say anything else!"
"I actually didn't want any of this to happen, but our leader want to conquer every plant that he sees. I am truly sorry about your brother and your sister." Czar replied.
"Where... where is my sister, exactly?"
"Follow me." Czar led Marcus to an enormous room and took Marcus to his sister.
"Oh God, Lauren..." Marcus chokes, as he looks upon his poor blob of a sister, her stomach gas and body heat being used to power generators along with all the other blobs.
"I am really, truely sorry, Marcus. I know, The Liporay can reverse the effects on your sister." Czar said; hoping that would cheer Marcus up.
Marcus glares at Czar. "Why should I believe you? I know that Hordanian soldiers get picked based on how sociopathic they are. I've seen your fellow soldiers laughing as they gunned down the resistance fighters."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,726 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  O The Space breeding station (open to everyone, first come first serve) dolria1 16 4,237 01-25-2020, 12:08 AM
Last Post: dolria1
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,487 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,145 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,823 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,172 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,919 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,244 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 14,238 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,090 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg