Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
Sam smiled at his husband when he helped him to sit down on his seat. Ti was true that the shop was small, but sometimes the legend was lived in the small place, and he could understand that. "It's fine, Henry. At least there is a little space there." Sam said, smiling, and pointed the space between the table and his belly. It was so small, but it was comfortable enough for Sam. Henry also sat close to his wife with the limited space and Sam loved it. Sam had ordered the large size of the curry with extra meat, and he didn't even realize how Henry was smiling with how he ate so much. The meat was the most favorite food of Sam, and he wanted it even more during his pregnancy. Sam also ordered the dessert with green tea ice cream served with red bean. "So what do you want, huh?" He asked his husband who was looking at him and almost forgot to order for himself.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Henry was not certian how comfrotablr Sam could be on the small stool without a back support, and also with a seat made of hard wood, but he smiled at how Sam showed him the space between his belly and the table. "I would also get a beef casket curry rice. In case you wanted more meat, you could get it from mine." He didnt order dessert, he was quite sure watching Sam eat his food would be eye candy enough.

While they waited, Henry moved a little closer to Sam, crossing his arm around his back so if his wife needed, he could lean backward to him to get some support. He had a feeling his wife couldnt be comfortable for too long. However, his concern could be too much, for when the food arrived, Sam had forgotten about everything after starting to eat.
Sam smiled at his husband when Henry crossed his arms around his back, and he also leaned backward for a bit as it was much more comfortable. As his husband saw, San couldn't even control himself eating slower since he was so hungry. The twins inside his belly made he need the meal at the same time every day, and it was a bit late tonight, so Sam could eat faster. He could end his main dish at the same time with his husband although his plate was bigger. Sam also could see how Henry was watching him eating his food that made he ate slower. Sam's eyes widened as he tried the green tea ice cream when it was really good, and he didn't expect this quality. "Wow! One of the best green tea ice cream I've ever eaten." Sam said with his excitement, and the red bean was also good when it wasn't too sweet.
(Hmm, Idk why I forget to make them traveling to Japan! that can be their next trip with next pregnancy ;) I can imagine Sam in yukata since he can't wear Kimono with his big belly hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh yes that would be fun ;) and what if Henry brought Sam to those shops.... sam would be so embarassed i am sure even his belly would go all red.)

Henry would give Sam water from time to time so he wouldnt just eat. He patted his back while he enjoyed the meal, grateful that the restaurant lived up tp its reputation. Seeing Sam so happy was great. The face of Sam when he tried on the dessert was adorable, and Henry just stopped the waiter and asked for another serve of the dessert for Sam when his wife was busy munching down the first. He became interested in the ice cream as well, curious on how it must be great to make his wife look this way. He had to kiss Sam on his cheek when he ate so quickly, making him look all the cuter.

When the second dessert came, Henry grabbed the little spoon to taste it. "Hmm this is really good... no wonder …" he smiled and fed Sam with another spoonful, chuckling at his longing face.
(Hehe idk if they still want something from there.)

Sam smiled when his husband fed him another spoonful, and he also stopped another one since Sam didn't eat too much, and had the same problem with yesterday. They ended the dinner faster than usual since Sam couldn't handle that small space for long time, and he also smiled when Henry told him to wait outside when his husband was paying for the bill. The night in Barcelona was good since, and Sam could even smell the sea from there. He smiled when Henry wrapped his arm around and supported from his back and kissed it neck gently. "Hmm, You're always sweet, Henry. Thanks for this wonderful meal again." He said as they were waiting for the car in front of the restaurant.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry joined his wife on the street, smiling at home for how he leaned against him naturally as they both wrapped an arm around each other. "You alright? Have you eaten too quick?" He asked warming Sam's stomach with his palm, gently rubbing it that was right above his huge belly. He frowned a little at the slight whimper from Sam. "Oh babe...the twins this time really force you to eat too much too quickly. We are bound for big, fat babies this time." He sighed but the smile was still bright and wide on his face. "Or is it.... you just do that so we could enjoy long bellg rubs at night?"
"Why did I need to do that for long belly rub when I can only ask you for that, huh?" Sam smiled as he leaned a bit more on his husband. "Out twins were really hungry tonight, s you know that we had this meal a bit late, and I think they will be big, and fat, but not as big as their older brother, Charon." He smiled and turned around as he could face his husband. They could remember how Charon made Sam looked really big and other people might tell that he was carrying twins in his previous pregnancy, and it finally caused a problem in Sam's labor. Sam could also notice how he gained weight fast this time, and also looked fatter. Maybe the food affected himself not the babies. It took just a bit time the car arrived, but Sam could feel how Henry hugged him tighter with the colder weather outside.
(I think no one can be big as Charon hehe.)
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh no, charon is one big baby who managed to tear Sam... that wouldnt happen anymore ;) or, it wouldnt be as serious anymore )

Henry was stabding on the side of Sam where the wind was most fierce, even though he was sure Sam wouldnt be feeling cool, not with 2 extra hearbeats in him that served as a furnace. He helped Sam into the car, and wondered a few months later, how would Sam fit in anymore if he was this big now. He could feel Sam's bottom even softer this time than when he was almost due, and there's a cute layer of fat on his waist. He would have to remind Sam to do more exercise when they were back, but for this trip, he only wanted to indulge in whatever his wife wanted, so that they could both put away all their worries, while Henry could also.enjoy a squishy and soft figute of Sam.

The return to the hotel took longer than they thought because they bumped into a traffic jam, and soon Sam was fidgeting. Henry asked "are you ok babe? Are you feeling nauseous from yhe ride? Or is it.you need to...." he stopped and slipped his hand down to his bladder, wondering if his wife needed a toilet break.
(Hmm, don't make our little Sam feel more embarrassed since he is a strong mother hehe)

Sam smiled to his husband as he asked that. "It's fine, Henry. I think I just eat too much again, but it's fine now." Sam calmed himself down, leaning back on his seat. It took more time, but they finally got to the hotel. They walked faster this time since the was true that Sam wanted toilet now. He could feel how Henry supported his waist, even more, to make Sam can walk faster. "Hm, our little ones start causing this problem," Sam said while they were walking to the room. Sam would need to go to the toilet more frequent when the babies grew bigger, resulting in smaller space of his bladder.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Ok, I just want to see Sam blush and squirm ;))

Henry knew Sam needed his toilet break now, so he didnt support his belly like before, so he wouldnt add more prrssure to his bladder. "Hmm just wait until they grow even more.... " he smiled amd quickly opened the door, waddling with Sam as quickly as they could to the toilet. He helped Sam remove his pants as it was way below his belly and he couldnt see it anymore, then lowered him slowly to the toilet. "I would be waiting outside. Call me when you are ready." He kissed his forehead and left. As big as Sam was now, he could only go by sitting down and Henry did not want Sam to feel too awkward - even though he knew every part of his wife.
Sam took a bit longer time in the toilet since he needed to adjust his position for a bit. He was glad that they had a big toilet in this room, so Sam could get the comfortable position. He rubbed his belly gently when the babies started kicking, causing more pressure on his bladder. "You both are so naughty at mommy, huh? but mommy glad that you're strong as your daddy." Sam whispered, rubbing his belly gently, and Henry could hear that from the outside. It was hard to wear the pants by himself when he finished, so he needed to call his husband. Sam didn't even know why he was so embarrassed showing his body to Henry when they both knew everything about each other. He cleaned his lower part then called his husband to come and help.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry couldnt help but smile at the little whimpers as he shifted. He wouldnt tell Sam but he could hear clearly how he managed to go, and it was obvious his wife had a very full bladder, since he went for quite some time. He heard his wife yelling for him and then entered, but thr smirk didnt quite disappear from his face. He smiled and.extended his arms, holding his waist like when he lifted Victoria or Jayden when they were younger. "Ready?" He said and then lifted him up, and just like when he checked his children, he glanced down on his bottom to examine if he had cleared it enough. "Hmm good job Sam." He joked whrn he saw it all done and helped him pull his pants up. "Now i think it should be belly rub time." He smiled.
It was embarrassed showing his lower part to his husband, but he couldn't help it. "Hmm, maybe long belly rub? I guess someone here loves it as I love." Sam joked at his husband with how he said at the restaurant. He could see Henry's big smirk before his husband lifted him up bridal style when Sam walked out of the toilet. Sam didn't even realize it till he could see how his husband was smiling, and leaning for a soft kiss. This position made his belly look bigger, and he could feel how his husband walked slowly to the couch. "Hmm, Is the the reason you taking the gym, right?" Sam joked, smiling softly.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry smiled as he walked steadily to the couch. He chose this time to their bedroom's couch, right at the bottom of their bed. "Hmm yep I need to keep in shape so even when you get heavier wi5h nurturing our babies, i wiuld still be able to take very good care od you." He smiled and laid Sam on the bed. He slowly took away each piece of clothin Sam, his hands not really touching him but was enough to make his wife moan. Henry knew he shouldnt tease Sam too much so he soon released his lovely wife to get the lotion. "I am using the one with aloe vera today... the flavor is not as good, but i think it's better for your belly now." He said referring to the reddish skin on his belly, and also his chest. He was extra gentle today, aware of how Sam's skin was still fragile.
Sam smiled with his husband was caring him so much. Henry could even feel Sam's cock hardened a bit, but they both knew that Sam couldn't handle it anymore for today, and it was good that his loose pants were remained there, so he wouldn't be so embarrassed. "Henry!, Although you're my doctor, I don't expect this much of caring, so thanks, honey. You're always the best." Sam said, smiling and he also rubbed through his reddish skin on his belly. "Also yeah, aloe vera is always good for my skin now, and this type of lotion is cool that's good for calming the babies, and their mother." Sam looked at his husband who was applying the lotion on his both hands. That cool lotion would be fit perfectly with Henry's warms hanrds.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry smiled at Sam as well. "That's because I am not only your doctor, but also your husband. Who love you th3 most in the world." He said hugging Sam when he kept rubbing his belly. Sam's belly was large, and Henry made sure every inch of his skin was covered with lotion, and that he could relax in his arms. He pressed small kisses on Sam as he rubbed, stroking his belly. Sam's belly was round and warm, and Henry just loved to touch it. "You are so beautiful..." he said despite tbe stretchmarks on his belly, and also for how Sam had put on weight. His wife looked stunning even with all the changes from pregnancy. To bear children for them both just make Sam even more attractive.
Sam also kissed his husband back when Henry put it on him. He loved how Henry moved his hands around his belly in a soothing way, and that didn't only soothe their babies, but Sam also loved it. He smiled when his husband said that words again. "Hmm, I thought, I've heard this for times today, and I'll say the same word back. You're also handsome, Henry. Not only your face or your body, but all you did for me, and this will be the only thing that makes us still love each other when we get old." Sam whispered softly' touching Henry's face softly. The babies seemed to rest already since they didn't kick to Henry's hands as they usually did, but instead giving a private time to their parents. Sam let a soft moan when Henry moved down to his lower belly as it felt really good with his tense muscle.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Hmm no matter how old we got, I agree with you, it's your heart that made me love you, that's why it would never get old." Henry said with a smile as it happebed at the same time as Sam's enjoying moan. He focused more on his underbelly, but was careful not to get too low so he wouldnt cause excessive reactions. They stayed silent afterwards, the atmosphere was too perfect. He could feel Sam relaxing thoroughly on him, and almost nodding off to sleep. "Babe I would quickly grab a towel to warm your back...." he didntexplain, but that was for his sore muscle. Henry had a feeling it would still be painful for Sam because of how vigorous they have played today, he hope the warm towel would at least make him feel slightly better. When Henry came back though, Sam had alreafy fallen asleep and Henry had to abandon his thought. He shook his head with a smile and decided he could just join his wife, and therefore slipped in behind Sam and fell asleep as well wrapping his wife up protectively.
Sam didn't even realize when he fell asleep after his long day. This happened more frequently during his pregnancy, and he hated it sometimes, but he could understand his body as well. It was the morning again, and Sam had woken up before his husband as he usually did. He was so surprised when he realized how they slept in sitting position again, and this would be bad for Henry although he had a strong body. Sam moved slowly out of the bed since he didn't want to wake Henry up, but he instant let a soft moan when his legs touched the floor. His back was killing him more than he expected, but Sam still wanted to cook the breakfast for his husband.

Sam walked slower to the kitchen, trying to move as much as he could. This would be the only thing he could do for Henry so he tried his best for it, and didn't realize how he put lots of pressure on his back. It was almost 20 mins now, and he couldn't even do anything. Sam just finished finding the ingredients from the fridge since he needed to arch his back for time to time with his pain inside. "Hmm, easy, loves." Sam said with his belly while he was rubbing it gently with his hand when another hand is supporting his back. Sam arched his back again, and it didn't help anymore.

(Hehe, You reply like you know what I wanna do ;))
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Oh i guess I know you a little ;) just like you know I got a dirty mind! And btw, i love how Sam need lots of help now!)

Not only Sam, but Henry was finding himself quite stiff when he woke up as well. He rubbed his eyes and groaned whene he felt his body aches, vut he knew how to stretch it, and aftee a few minutes of stretching exercise, Henry had recovered from a night of awkward posture. He was a little surprised by how he couldnt smell their breakfasts yet. He thought maybe he had woken up a little earlier than beforr, so Sam didnt have enough time to start cooking yet. He took his time in the shower, and when he came out afreshed, he came out to join his wife.

When he went in to the kitchen, he was seeing Sam arching his back, his belly so big when pushed forward, that it captured all his attention and causwd him to miss the pained expression on his wife. He joined Sam , as usual, wrapped him up from behind and held his belly with both hands. "Morning love... i did manage to wake up a little earlier to join even the first part of breakfast preparation, did i?" He said smiling. He closed his eyes and nuzzled against Sam. Because he was looming over Sam, he put a slight bit of pressure in Sam to lean forward. He opened his eyes quick, startled by the moan fron Sam, and asked urgently. "Sam? What's wrong?"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,703 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,450 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,132 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,755 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 24,014 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,394 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,169 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,962 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,055 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,958 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8