Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
"They are both boys. As they do not shared an amniotic sac, they are fraternal twins. You would get 2 little terrors when they got out." He smiled at how affectionate Sam was towards his babies. He lifted the bed up a little and helped him wiped away the gel, especially those on the underbelly knowing he wouldnt be able to reach it now with the belly so big.
"Now here comes the part where you can be the one deciding. Usually at 6 months I do not need to do any internal exams, but with the size of your belly, i am afraid the pressure placed on your cervix is large. I would not say the internal exam is necessary, but it is an option. What do you think? Do you want me to do it?"
"Yeah I don't know how I can handle with those twins boys alone."He smiles softly didn't realize how Henry looks at him with a pair of sweet eyes. Sam sighed as sonogram finish and everything is okay but his face flushed red as he heard that. No one has ever seen his ass except his ex-boyfriend but he knows, it's just check up not more than that. "Yeah please. I just want to know everything about it. I want to know how should I take care myself and my babies"
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
Hearing Sam talking about raising his children alone had almost got Henry sputter out "let me do that with you." But knowing this was probably the last thing in mind for Sam right now, he didnt say anything. Then once again, seeing his face so flushed had made him somehow felt awkward about the situation. He reminded himself he was a professional and started fixing the stirrups. 
"Ok I will be as gentle as I can. There could be some mild discomfort. Now place each of your legs up on the stirrups." He helped lifted his legs up.
Sam didn't realize what Henry told him. Now he just focuses on his babies. he then placed his legs on the stirrups. His face is still red because he has never done it before but Henry's face make he get more relieved. "Just do it, Henry. I don't have any money to pay for it, so you can do what you want" He said, closing his eyes as Henry started the examination. He moans softly as the tools went to his ass but try to make it easy for Henry.
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Noticing his moan of discomfort, the doctor withdrew the tool. "The tool may be a little bit cold. I could feel that you canal is quite tight so would you prefer my finger over the metal tool? The effects are nearly the same in your condition.
Sam's face flushed more. He didn't know why he felt like that but I usually feel something special with everything Henry told to him. He then grabbed his hands while looking at Henry who seems to be worried about Sam. He smiles to Henry and tries to relax. "Yeah please, I can bear with that tool but it'll be great with your fingers although..." He stopped saying as he will say something awkward in this suation
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What is it? Just tell me, dont be embarrassed. As a doctor there's nothing that I hadnt heard or seen i can assure you." Henry joked with a warm smile.
"Nothing doctor. Please do it" Sam said with the red face. He can't tell that he seems to care with everything Henry did for him. He smiles to Henry who has a question on his face. He then rubs his belly and tries to relax as Henry start out his fingers in his ass.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Still confused, Henry gave in and inserted a well lubricated finger inside his opening. The tightness of the canal could be a problem in future if he chose to give birth naturally. Usually for these cases he would suggest more anal sex to loosen up the tissue, though in this case with the other parent missing, it could prove to be more tricky. Keeping this to himself at this point, not wanting Sam to overworry, he continued on his probing.
His canal was incredibly hot and tight, he could hear tiny mewls, not sure if it was the result of sensitivity down there or because of discomfort, he opted to presume thats from the latter."Tell me if I am hurting you."
Sam moaned softly as Henry went deeper. He knows his ass is tight because he has never used it in that way. It hurts when Henry moves his fingers around but Sam can bear with it. No one can be kind like Henry. Sam don't want to bother him too much. the babies move stronger when they can feel about their mother. "It's okay doctor just do it. I'm waiting it to finish" He said, smiling softly to Henry.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You should tell me how of any discomfort, otherwise it would have affected my diagnosis." Sensing Sam was concealing his feelings, Henry's inner doctor jumped out and lectured him. His finger had gone in deep, needing to reach the cervix.
"Ahh yeah it hurts now but please don't stop. I want to over soon" Sam said, grabbing his hands tightly. Henry's saying make Sam can tell everything to Henry. then He had the loudest moan as Henry's fingers go really deep and Sam can bear with it.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Finally getting to the cervix, Henry was both satisfied and relieved to feel it still closing tightly and showing no sign of dropping down. These were encouraging indicators showing the risk of premature birth was unfounded. He quickly withdrew his finger and soothed Sam. "Alright i am all done here. The signs are great, your cervix is holding perfectly." 
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. His tears run down again when he knows everything is fine. He then placed his hand on Henry's hand and grab it gently. "Thanks for everything Henry. I know I don't deserve this but you did everything for me." He said, smiling but then when he realized what he will do after this all over. He is worried about it. "Henry I know It sounds weird but Can I stay here? I will do everything, cleaning, washing. Please"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Well to be honest I am getting a bit bored living all by myself so if you would accept my offer of being my roommate, I would be rather happy." He smiled gently, promising himself that he wouldnt allow Sam to ever live on the strrrt again.
Sam smiled widely as he heard that. The roommate that's mean he doesn't need to something too heavy that will affect his babies. "Yeah I will Henry. Don't worry I'll do everything for you. I can cook and do any housework" He said fastly then laugh gently when he realizes it. Sam looks down at his belly that's so big and full of stretch marks. "Thanks for everything Henry. If I didn't meet you I don't know what will happen with me"
PM me If you want to RP. 
"What you really should do, Sam, is to relax and get your nutrients. Thats the best thing to do for both your own sake and your babies." Henry smiled gently at him, noticing the stretchmarks and made a mental note of it. "Now lets get you ready for home. You stay here and ah... let me help you clear away the lubricants first." He used a tissue paper to wipe away the liquid on the entrance.
"I know what I should od Henry but I can't stay with you by didn't do anything. It's just a shame" Sam smied back to Henry then he moaned softly "Ahhh T..thanks and sorry for my action. There is no one ever do it with me before" Sam said, blushing. Although it's just gentle touches on his entrance, It still turns him on.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"You are welcome. And please dont worry about it. You being there is a payback to me." He smiled. "Do you mind wearing that robe as makeshift clothes? Your original clothes were kind of... ragged. I will get you a jacket to cover up."
Sam smiled then rubbed his belly gently. "It's okay Henry. My life is better than I've ever thought now then I don't want anything more" He said, asking Henry to help him to stand up and sit on the couch. "I think I want to take a nap for a little bit now. It's enough to wait till your work finish" He said softly' leaning his back to get more comfortable.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,690 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,442 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,123 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,974 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,205 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,141 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,880 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,042 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,901 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8