Blossoming love (closed with Dots)
The touch of the belly on his own abdomen was surreal. Even though he had performed check ups on pregnant people, he never held them this close. 
He slowly lifted the knot of the towel and romoved it slowly, Sam's breast that were a bit swollen from the pregnancy were the first to show. The white towel then slipped through the orb that was filled with children. There were tiny movements from the babies moving within, and angry stretchmarks marred the belly. Henry didnt find them repulsive at all but would love to help apply lotions to sooth it. The towel eventually landed on the ground. 
"I would need to let you stand on your own to get the ... underwear and sweatpants up. Can you do that?"
"Y.....yeah I...can do it" Sam said with slightly red face. Although this is the first time for him that he is naked in front of the man not his boyfriend, Sam doesn't feel too shy.on the other hand he feels good to be like this. Henry's touches make his babies kick stronger but he love it. Gentle touches that reminds Sam when he was with his boyfriend. He doesn't say anythings while Henry is getting his underwear, just love to see how gengle Henry is. Only one thing he nneds to do now is control his hormones to not make his cock harden now.
(Such a good scene hehe)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
I do : Carrier for long-term rp
        : Husband, midwife, coach for birth rp
(We do collaborate well in this ;) whats your thought on breastfeeding?)

Getting the underwear up, Henry could see Sam's member has hardened a bit. He brushed it off as a normal effect from the hormones and continued to lift the pants through the delicate calves and the thighs. He tried not to use his bare hands to touch hks private parts to avoid embarrassing Sam. He urged him to stand a bit more apart with a gentle nudge on his thighs to get the underwear cover his bubbly ass and manhood comfortably. With the pants in place the enticing genitals are out of sight, making Henry sigh a relieved breath. To be in such close proximity with a half hardened cock was a big challenge to his endurance. He then proceeded to tug the sweatpants up. 
The sweatpants were baggy, instead of elastic band it got a tie at the waist. Henry slipped the pants up to the part right below the belly. He had to duck his head a little to look at the waist, the belly too big that it obscured his sight. He inevitably brushed through the underbelly while trying to tie the knot.
(I'm not really a big fan of it but I can do it because it's normal thing for pregnancy and babies or Henry >\\<)

Sam moaned softly when Henry was trying to tie the knot underbelly. He loves with every moments of this time. He grabbed Henry's shoulders tightly as Heny was moving under his body. After Henry finally tied his pants. He sighed a relieved breath. Although he loves this moment, he doesn't know what Henry think about it. "T...thanks Henry b...but I think we don't have fit shirt for me now" he said, blushing as he knows he need to bare upper of his body.
(Sorry for bad reply I did it ln my phone now lol)
I like as realistic male pregnancy about having sex and getting pregnant, life during pregnancy and long hard labor.
PM me If you want to RP. 
(Let's see how it goes then, i would just go for sensitive breasts now?) 

The underbelly had felt warm to the touch and Henry actually got a bit tempted to caress it. He withheld his desire however, not wanting to scare Sam with too much intimacy. He heard what Sam said and tried "my shirt here is very loose, would you want to try? Your ... breasts as i can see should be quite sensitive now, and with your skin stretched in your mid-section, i think you should cover them up, at least during your sleep." He showed him how large the bohemian shirt, which was flared and almost tunic like, was. "We could change it to a shirt if it cant fit. Just leave the buttons on the bottom part opened to allow for your belly room. Well my chest width should be large enough to accommodate your enlarged chest size now." He spoke with a little embarassment, finding it oddly erotic to have Sam wearing his shirt.
(Yeah I love it. Just do what you want. You're my seeder ;) )

"Yeah we should try. As you said my breasts are very sensitive. I'm was turned so easily when somthing touches it" Sam said with,red face. It's just a shame to said that but Sam doesn't know why he said that. As Henry hepled Sam to take his shirt on. Sam moaned softly when he accidentally touched Sam breasts. Sam's face flushed more red when Henry seems to notice it. "I.....It's just a shame" Sam said,holding Henry's waist tightly. After Henry finised it. He felt not comfortable enough what his belly under tight shirt. "I think we should leave my belly outside" He said with red face
PM me If you want to RP. 
Seeing how tightly the tunic fit across the belly, Henry had to agree with Sam. He lifted the bohemian off, careful not to touch too much of Sam's breast this time, though he craved to hear once again the sweet moaning, he didnt want the situation to get any more embarrassing. He could already felt his member starting to fill out. 
Taking a silk shirt from the nearby wardrobe, as Henry used this room to store some of the less worn clothes like a changing room, he started fitting the shirt on Sam, leaving the buttons opened from stomach down. The belly that was fair in color, looking like it was inviting carress.  Henry could no longer resist the urge and touched on the belly more than strictly required when helping Sam put on the shirt.
As Henry finished helping Sam to take the clothes on. He asked Henry to help him to sit back on the bed. He the pushed his hands against the bed, leaning to get more comfortable. He flinched as the cold wind touched the middle of his belly. His face blushed as he saw Henry was smiling. "I....I think you need to in pcrease the heater." He is so embarrassing to said that. He put the pillows on his back and leaned more on it. He runs his fingers trough the stretch marks by chance make a sexy moment.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Sam with his lap full of belly was an inviting scene. His delicate hand touching it was even more seductive. Henry almost escaped out of the room fearing he would show inappropriate reaction, especially in the groins. He stuttered out, face flushed and said "I...i would go to that and... ermm i guess you are ready for bed now. Get some good sleep for both you and the baby. I would see you in the morning." 

Before leaving the room, Henry turned and said "if you got any need at night, cravings or cramps or whatever, i am right next door. Please dont hesistate to come to me.  Good night." Still not brave enough to look Sam in the eyes, fearing he wouldnt be able to resist him, he almost ran out of the room.
Sam was surprised that Henry seems hurry to get out. He doesn't want to ask anything. He knows he's not in the point that can ask everything. "Good night Henry" He said and gave him a warm smile, makine Henry left faster. After few minutes He lay on his side to sleep and get comfortable. He fell asleep quickly after his long day.
At night Sam woke up by the strongest kick that he has ever felt. It makes he can even breath for 5 minutes and then felt better but still makes he feel not comfortable. He look at the clock. It's almost 2 a.m. now. Sam not really want to bother Henry but this kicks is worse than he thought. He took for minutes to stnad up then waked slowly the the room next to his room. "Henry! Can you help me something?" Sam said, moaning in pain sometime at the kick become strong. He leans to the wall and tries to massage his belly by himself whupile waiting Henry outside the room but it doesn't work well. The kicks are still strong and he want his doctor's help now.
PM me If you want to RP. 
Henry was woken from his sleep by Sam's voice. At first he wasnt aware whats the reason for his waking up. He later was alerted by the moaning at the door. He wrapped his nightgown on as he was used to sleeping naked. He opened the door and found Sam doubled over with pain. 
Henry was alarmed by the pain he seemed to be in and lifted him up to place him inside his own bed. "Sam are you alright? What's wrong? Are you in pain?"
"I...It hurts Henry ahhh I don't know why but this is the strongest kick I have ever felt." He said, holding Henry's shoulders tightly. It's not too bad but enough to make Sam moans for many times. "Can you do something?" He asked with the bright red face. He bent his head to Henry's chest as the pain runs high. Then Sam grabs Henry's hand and places it where he can feel the kicking. His pain makes Sam doesn't notice how excited Henry is because this is the first time Henry touches his belly after the check up. He tries to breathe slowly and let the pain relieve but It seems, he needsome help to calm the babies down
PM me If you want to RP. 
The touch of belly was amazing. But the painful moan of Sam soon distracted him. The babies are kicking vigorously, almost distending the belly. He tried soothing the babies by massaging gently on the belly, which could clam the children inside. 
"Sam, relax. Keep breathing. I would now massage on your belly ok?"
He took a tube of hand lotion from the bedside, placing himself behind Sam letting him lean on his muscular chest. He rubbed the lotion on his palm then spreaded it on his belly. He drew large circles on the belly, mumbling soothing nonesense into Sam's ears, trying to sooth them.
"Yeah Just do it, Henry. I know you can help me"He said, leaning more to Henry's muscular chest. if this is a normal situation, Sam would enjoy with this massage so much but not for now when those babies are kicking too hard After for a while everything seems to work. The babies started to calm down and make not too strong kick but It's still enough to make Sam moans in pain. Sam move for a bit in Henry's embrace to get the comfortable position. Henry's sound at his ears helps Sam so much. He also feels Henry's member harder for a bit when they get closer enough but Sam doesn't realize why is that happen. Now He just breathes and tries to relax.
PM me If you want to RP. 
He felt the babies calm down a bit and Sam obviously less tense. The moaning however, made his member harden slowly. Sam moving in his arms wasnt helping with the situation at all. To cover his embarrassment he tried moving away from Sam but this movement seemed to have made his cock stiffen even more. He eventually decided he should confess instead of trying to hide it further.
"Sam... erm... i am sorry for.. having a reaction. I guess its been too long since i got a partner in life.
Sam was surprised what he heard from the man who can have everything he wants in his life. He's very perfect, No too hard for him to just find the partner if he wants. Sam was so confused after all good thing Henry did to him. What should he do now? "O...oh It is quite astounding but why did you tell that to me? everything happens because of me?" He asked with a very red face. Although He can quest everything but Sam just want to sure about it. It likes a dream if everything is as he thought. ฺBy chance he grabs Henry's hand gently
PM me If you want to RP. 
"Erm.. i guess i am quite attracted to you so.... you are quite an attactive guy if i am honest." Henry looked at Sam with sincerity. "Please dont mind me, i dont expect you to recipricate and dont feel indebted to me. I... i would leave you alone if you do not want to develop anything with me."
Sam's face blushed more red, just for many times in one day but this is one of the best days in his life. Can he begin his life again with someone? That's what he thought when he sees these eyes of the man who talking with him now. He has never seen this sincerity in any peoples even his ex-boyfriend. "I....I don't mind you and please don't leave me alone. Just minutes that enough" He said gently. Sam grabs Henry's hands tighter while looking into his eyes. "Henry I understand you like me because I'm an attractive guy but with this huge belly. do you really want me to be with you? " Said, sam. Henry may just have a short temper with him, so Sam doesn't want to be disappointed anymore.
PM me If you want to RP. 
"I would not leave you, especially when you are in pain. I just hopr you wouldnt be disgusted by my boner...." Henry's hand continued to draw calming circles on Sam's belly. "Yes and I am serious when I said you are atttactive. With the belly or not, you look very nice to me. I also admire who you are as a person. To be able to survive on the street with children showed that you are tough and strong person. I would love to know you even more if you would allow me to do so."
"Y....yeah we can learn each other. No reason for me to not allow you to do it, and Henry, You have not done any boner. You did so many good things to me. How can I reject the man how helped me from the street? You did so many things for me, Henry. it's time to pay you back" Sam said softly but enough to make Henry know how he thought of him. Sam then leaned to Henry's right shoulders to make he can look up to his face. "You''re so handsome guy Henry but it does not the main reason for me if you're very kind" He grabs Henry's hand and moves it around his belly.
PM me If you want to RP. 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Destiny Knows No Cessation (Closed with PoppedBB, graphic content warning) PregnantTyler 6 3,692 02-05-2020, 05:27 AM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Dairy Debt (closed with DragonKnight) SnowWolf 11 3,445 11-15-2019, 01:27 AM
Last Post: DragonKnight
  Fur and claws. (Closed with BandOfMisfits.) SilentFeather 20 4,124 11-07-2019, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  O Detective Conan X PKMN (Mpreg rp CLOSED w/Anime Ninshin-chan) Bloobloobedoo27 46 7,740 09-26-2019, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Ninshinluvr
  C Arranged or destiny (closed w/AegonAustin) bhdire8 161 23,982 09-17-2019, 08:43 AM
Last Post: AegonAustin
  True love. (Closed with bhdire8.) SilentFeather 786 89,234 09-09-2019, 05:29 PM
Last Post: SilentFeather
  Labor and Delivery Roleplay - Permanently Closed BabyDoctor 48 13,143 09-04-2019, 08:41 AM
Last Post: Choruku
  C Primal Urge (Closed with PregnantTyler) Klayko 61 13,890 08-24-2019, 09:45 PM
Last Post: PregnantTyler
  The Interview (Closed w/RedThunderYellowSky) Klayko 3 3,044 08-19-2019, 12:43 AM
Last Post: SimonBrownMpreg
  Set to Sea (closed RP with @bhdire8) sipscan330 110 18,917 08-12-2019, 11:26 AM
Last Post: bhdire8